We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park closures and reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Disney World has delayed the reopening of some hotels. <— PLANNING NEWS
- Guests affected by delayed hotel reopenings can modify reservations at no extra cost.
- Disney World bans face masks with holes or valves. <— FACE MASK NEWS
- Signs are up highlighting the face mask policy at Disney World.
- Temperature screenings required at table service restaurants in Disney World hotels. <— TEMP CHECK NEWS
- We asked our readers if they’d bring kids to Disney World right now — see what they said.
- Take a video tour of the reopened Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. <— REOPENED HOTEL TOUR
- Will Disney World cancel Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
- We spotted a new face mask vending machine at Hollywood Studios.
- The 2020 NBA season has resumed inside the Disney Bubble.
- Ohio residents are being urged to avoid travel to Florida.
- The Walt Disney World Swan reopened this week.
- The Friendship Boats did not resume service at Disney World this week.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort has officially reopened.
- These are the people we’re most worried about at Disney World.
- Some Living with the Land boats fitted with plexiglass dividers.
- This is the ultimate guide to Disney World transportation right now.
- Seven things we like better about Disney now than before the closures.
- Check out the recently reopened showroom at Test Track.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- State of Emergency and storm warnings issued for Florida. <— HURRICANE NEWS
- Get your Disney Food Blog face masks with a discount this weekend! Check out our newest masks! <— LAST CHANCE FOR THIS DISCOUNT
- Carousel of Progress has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. See more of what’s new here.
- We spotted progress being made on the new Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew.
- Check out what your favorite attraction actors are doing now.
- Downtown Disney has extended its weekend hours.
- Florida’s hurricane season has been upgraded.
- The Goodyear Blimp is flying over Disney World for the NBA.
- Here’s the ultimate guide to every movie coming out in 2020 and 2021.
- Check out what’s new at Caribbean Beach Resort and The Swan.
- Check out what’s new at EPCOT right now. See more here.
- Minor enhancements happening near Spaceship Earth.
- Check out the construction update for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Disney Vacation Club members can get a big discount on merchandise.
- Do you know these Disney World ride secrets?
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the progress on the Guardians of the Galaxy attraction at EPCOT.
- See what’s new at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Beach Club.
- Disneyland has banned face masks with valves.
- Check out the weird glitch on Rise of the Resistance.
- runDisney is adding more spots for the virtual Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
- See how Disney could use drones in nighttime shows. And check out this patent!
- The Disney Junior Play and Dance Party is back at Hollywood Studios.
- Splash Mountain has reopened after a brief closure.
- Check out the latest updates from Adventures by Disney.
- Main Street U.S.A. cast members are sporting a new look.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Construction has been paused on the new Beatrix Restaurant.
- Ride vehicles have been removed from Primeval Whirl.
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs.
- These holiday celebrations could come to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- Check out the construction update from the Shine Bar + Social.
- Good news! Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back to Starbucks.
- We celebrated with a new sundae in Disney Springs. <— ICE CREAM!
- Check out the update to Mr. Kamal’s Fries in the Animal Kingdom.
- The DFB Guide to the 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival ebook is here.
- We checked out the No Way Jose Sundae at Beaches and Cream!
- We reviewed a new Mickey Ice Cream Sundae cupcake.
- We reviewed a new Watermelon Cupcake.
- The BB-8 sipper is gone from Hollywood Studios.
- You’ll find a Tiger Tail Chocolate Twist at Animal Kingdom right now.
- Make Tonga Toast at home with this recipe.
- Get new Pixar keychains in your McDonald’s Happy Meals.
- The Polite Pig is serving a prix fixe menu for a limited time.
- How to get the best tables at Disney World restaurants.
- The Pulled Pork Nachos are back at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- New brews are on tap at BaseLine Tap House at Hollywood Studios.
- Pecos Bill has a new waiting area for Mobile Order customers.
- Find out where you can get a Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel at Disney World.
- We want more tiny pies in Disney World.
- We reviewed a new Korean Fried Chicken Sandwich at Animal Kingdom.
- The Ample Hills Creamery sign is gone from Disney World.
- STK has announced a new weekend brunch menu.
- We found chocolate Mickey Waffles in a new sundae.
- See how empty it was inside Biergarten Restaurant in EPCOT.
- Disney World is extending Tables in Wonderland memberships.
- Check out the new Alien Remix Loungefly bag.
- There’s a new Golden Girls collection from Cakeworthy.
- Check out the new Goofy collection from Loungefly.
- We spotted some new patches at Disney World.
- Disney NBA merchandise now available throughout Disney World.
- Check out these cute Forky shirts.
- You can pre-order two new Baby Yoda Loungefly bags.
- Check out the new pin at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Danielle Nicole is releasing new Marvel food-themed bags.
- We spotted some new water bottles in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
- There’s even more new merchandise in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Check out the new UP tees we found.
- There’s a new Kevin sweatshirt in Disney World and the new Kevin Loungefly bag.
- Check out this cute new Baby Yoda hat at Disney World.
- New faux leather Mickey Ears have arrived.
- New Disney character masks were spotted at Downtown Disney.
- You’ve gotta see this super expensive Disney Gucci mug.
- Check out these new Disney character spatulas.
- BaubleBar accessories are now on shopDisney.
- Check out this wacky new Mickey Mouse ears.
- We found some cute Mickey gelato merchandise in EPCOT.
- Loungefly has released new Monsters, Inc. bags.
- There’s a new Star Wars Loungefly bag at Disney World.
- The Toy Story Woody Wishables are back in stock.
- The Orange Bird Minnie Ears have sold out at the Food and Wine Festival.
- We spotted a new 2021 calendar at Disney World.
- Check out these cute stickers of the creepiest things at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- Take a peek at these new Disney baseball hats.
- We spotted some fun new beer shirts in EPCOT.
- Check out this cute new Disney World raincoat.
- You’ve gotta check out this new Forky backpack.
- Check out this new Hocus Pocus mug.
- These new Disney tees list the opening dates of iconic attractions.
- This was the weirdest thing we saw in Disney World this week.
- Check out the new Haunted Mansion face mask.
- Disney hand sanitizers now available at Target.
- We spotted Lunar New Year merchandise at Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a new spirit jersey in EPCOT’s Norway Pavilion.
- Check out this Stitch slow cooker.
- Take a peek at all the Disney Halloween merchandise that just arrived.
- Check out the new Aulani merchandise.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 7 BIG Disney World Updates
- Review: What’s NEW at Disney World’s Most Popular Restaurant?
- 8 Things You NEED to Be Prepared for in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — 7 BIG Disney World Updates
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 7 BIG Disney World Updates — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Three Caballeros Wallet.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Cookes of Dublin.
Disney Parks Blog shared some fun Christmas in July recipes.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Disney Princess Truffles.