Hello, DFB friends!
It’s been A WEEK. We’ve been busy running all around EPCOT getting ALL the food booth reviews for the 2021 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, WHILE keeping track of all other new snacks, restaurant reopenings, and more at Disney World. And we’ve got some restaurant menu updates for you, too!
The Smiling Crocodile at Animal Kingdom has reopened! And it’s got a brand new menu that features STREET TACOS:
- Pulled Pork Street Tacos — Two Pulled Pork Tacos tossed in our House-made Sauce with Lime Crema, Cotija Cheese, Cabbage, and Pickled Onion served with a side of Chips and Salsa for $9.99
- Pulled Chicken Street Tacos — Two Roasted Chicken Tacos tossed in our House-made Sauce with Lime Crema, Cotija Cheese, Cabbage, and Pickled Onion served with a side of Chips and Salsa for $9.99
- Veggie Street Tacos — Two Tacos with Black Beans, Roasted Corn, Poblano Peppers, and Red Onion topped with Pico de Gallo, Chili-Lime Mayonnaise, and Cotija Cheese served with a side of Chips and Salsa for $9.99.
Considering there aren’t a lot of places in the parks to get good tacos, we’re excited. Also, these tacos ARE GOOD, so be sure to check it out!
We have a few changes over at Sunshine Seasons:
- Everything under “Soups and Salads” has been removed (Power Salad with Chicken, Tuna Side Salad, Side Salad, and Power Salad
- RETURNING: Mongolian Beef — with Vegetable Fried Rice for $13.49
There’s also a new Cheese Flatbread served with Pasta Salad available for $10.49.
There’s a small change at Sci-Fi Dine-In. On the “Allergy” menu, the Brownie has increased in price from $9 to $10.
But that’s the only change we’re seeing here this week!
So Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto doesn’t have a reopening date, yet, but we’ve seen some changes to the menu, which suggests it could reopen soon. Here’s what’s different on the “Appetizers” part of the menu:
- Headhunter Sushi Roll has been replaced by the Kahuna Tuna Sushi Roll,
- REMOVED: Hawaiian Poke and Roasted Chicken and Pork Pâté Bánh Mì Sliders
Under “Cocktails,” the Shrunken Zombie Head has been renamed simply the Zombie. We also spotted a few minor changes to the beer and wine menus.
Finally, over at Territory Lounge, the following menu changes are now in effect:
- NEW: House-smoked Chipotle Barbecue-glazed Ribs — Three Bones for $13| Five Bones for $17
- RETURNING: Oregon Chardonnay Fondue — with Pretzel Bread and Grapes for $14
And there’s a brand new dessert to try: Flourless Chocolate Cake Cauldron for $8
Those are all the changes for this week, but we’ll be back soon for more, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Has it had any menu changes recently? Let us know in the comments what you thought!