This has been a big week at Disney World.
Although the highlight was probably riding EPCOT’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, we’ve also had fun trying out some new snacks, including some fun Mother’s Day treats, as well as some May the 4th snacks. But we’ve also been keeping an eye on EVERYTHING happening at Disney World restaurants.
Here are all the Disney World restaurant menu updates we saw this week!
There have been quite a few changes at Tony’s Town Square. Under “Antipasti,” here’s what has changed:
- REMOVED: Five Alarm Wings
- Caesar Salad decreased in price from $13 to $10
- ADDED: Tony’s Garlic Bread For The Table — Toasted Ciabatta with Roasted Garlic-Butter and Parmesan Fonduta for $11
- ADDED: Toy Box Tomato Salad — Marinated Tomatoes with Torn Burrata Cheese, Cucumbers, Focaccia, Pickled Onions, and Basil for $12
Here’s what’s changed under Desserts:
- REMOVED: Firehouse Doughnuts
- REMOVED: Tiramisu
- ADDED: Tony’s Spumoni Tart — Flourless Chocolate Cake, Pistachio Cream, and Dark Cherry Mousse for $9
- ADDED: Tiramisu Cannoli — House-made filling with hints of Espresso, Chocolate, and Mascarpone Cheese for $9
- ADDED: Mandarincello Custard — Chef’s House-made Mandarincello, Almond Biscotti for $8
Under “Secondi Piatti,” here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Roman-style Steak
- ADDED: Butcher’s Steak — Marinated Hanger Steak with Crispy Parmesan Potatoes, Arugula, Lemon, and Mild Calabrian Chili-Pesto for $36
- ADDED: Oven-roasted Shrimp Scampi — Shrimp with Lemon, Roasted Garlic-Butter, and White Wine served with Crispy Parmesan-Potatoes for $30
Under “Bevande” (aka Beverages), here’s what’s different:
- REMOVED: Volunteers Needed
- ADDED: EARidescent Sip-A-Bration
Even the Allergy-Friendly menu has seen some changes:
- Garden Salad decreased from $13 to $10 and is now made with Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Shaved Carrots, Olives, and Balsamic Dressing (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies)
- REMOVED: Spaghetti and Mushroom Meatballs
- ADDED: Butcher’s Steak — Marinated Hanger Steak with Crispy Parmesan Potatoes, Arugula, Lemon, and Mild Calabrian Chili-Pesto (For Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $36
- ADDED: Fettuccini Alfredo — Choice of Roasted Chicken or Shrimp tossed with Fettuccine in a Parmesan Cream Sauce (For Egg, Fish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $25
- ADDED: Orecchiette With Spicy Italian Sausage — House-made Sausage, Broccoli Rabe, Onion, Roasted Garlic, and Toasted Breadcrumbs (For Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $27
- ADDED: Penne With Chicken Al Forno — Roasted Chicken, Caramelized Onions, and Mushrooms baked with Spicy Creamy Tomato Sauce and topped with Mozzarella Cheese (For Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $26
On the Kid’s Menu, Cheese Pizza has been removed.
The Tiger Tail Chocolate Twist increased in price from $5.29 to $5.79.
We’ve also got a price DECREASE (yes, it happens): The 50th Anniversary Birthday Blueberry Muffin decreased from $4.25 to $3.99
The Impossible Burger at Restaurantosaurus has been removed from the menu.
However, you can still get the Impossible Spicy Southwestern Burger.
The Batuu-Bon is no longer available at Docking Bay 7.
However, you can still get the Outpost Puff for dessert.
There’s been a change under “Market Inspirations” on the menu at California Grill: Heirloom Apple Salad now has Butternut Squash, rather than Honeynut Squash
Under “Chef’s Journey,” Wild Alaskan Halibut is no longer served with Herbed Basmati Rice, Cashew Chutney, Bok Choy, Baby Shiitake, and Green Curry-Coconut Nage — instead, it’s served with Crispy Blue Masa, Chipotle Heirloom Carrots, Charred Avocado, Mole Verde, and Salsa Macha.
Under desserts, here’s what we’ve seen:
- EARidescent Grand Marnier Crème Brûlée was described as Blood Orange, Meyer Lemon Chantilly, White Chocolate-Almond Crunch, and Candied Kumqu (Dessert made with or containing alcohol) — now the description reads Blood Orange, Meyer Lemon Chantilly (Dessert made with or containing alcohol)
- REMOVED: Pistachio-Strawberry-Lemon Cake
There’s a new limited-time offering at Riverside Mill Food Court — It’s Sesame Chicken Stir-fry, which is made with Chicken, Broccoli, Red Pepper, and Onion with Jasmine Rice for $11.49.
That’s the only change here for now.
Those are all the changes we have for this week, but we’ll be back again soon with more, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did your favorite Disney World restaurant get hit with any changes this week? Let us know in the comments!