Who’s already getting excited for Halloween season in the Disney parks? If you’re already in the spooky season mood, we’ve got great news.
Disney has already shared a TON of exciting Halloween news, including a preview of Halloween-themed treats, a Hocus Pocus watch party, and the return of both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom AND Oogie Boogie Bash in Disney California Adventure! But now we’ve got more updates!
Disney already released the list of dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World, but we’ve been waiting for the announcement of the Oogie Boogie Bash dates for all the Disneyland Resort peeps out there. And our Halloween wish has now been granted!
Oogie Boogie Bash will take place on select nights from September 6th through October 31st, in Disney California Adventure from 6PM to 11PM. But guests with an Oogie Boogie Bash ticket will be able to get admission to Disney California Adventure starting a bit earlier — at 3PM (no theme park reservation required).
Tickets start at $129 per person and general admission tickets go on sale on June 30th. If you are a Magic Key holder you can purchase tickets starting on June 28th. Also on June 28th, D23 members can purchase tickets to their own EXCLUSIVE night of the event that will take place on September 10th.
Here’s a full list of ticket dates and prices:
- Tues, Sept 6th, 2022 — $129
- Sat, Sept 10th, 2022 (D23 Member exclusive night) — $179
- Tues, Sept 13th, 2022 — $129
- Thurs, Sept 15th, 2022 — $139
- Sunday, Sept 18yh, 2022 — $149
- Tues, Sept 20th, 2022 — $129
- Thurs, Sept 22nd, 2022 — $139
- Sun, Sept 25th, 2022 — $149
- Tues, Sept 27th, 2022 — $129
- Thurs, Sept 29th, 2022 — $139
- Sun, Oct 2nd, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 4th, 2022 — $139
- Thurs, Oct 6th, 2022 — $149
- Sun, Oct 9th, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 11th, 2022 — $139
- Thurs, Oct 13th, 2022 — $149
- Sun, Oct 16th, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 18th, 2022 — $139
- Thurs, Oct 20th, 2022 — $149
- Sun, Oct 23rd, 2022 — $159
- Tues, Oct 25th, 2022 — $159
- Thurs, Oct 27th, 2022 — $159
- Sat, Oct 29th, 2022 — $179
- Mon, Oct 31st, 2022 — $179
As we mentioned above, guests who purchase tickets for the event can access the park beginning at 3PM the day of their party and do not need a park reservation for that day. They will have access to Treat Trails where they will be able to go trick-or-treating and run across some characters, as well.
In the treat trails guests will find M&Ms, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other favorites.
Also returning to the event will be the Frightfully Fun Parade, Mickey’s Trick & Treat show, and Villains Grove at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. The themed areas for Villains Grove appear to be the same as last year — Frollo’s Sanctuary, Maleficent’s Will, Queen of Hearts Garden, Scar’s Elephant Graveyard, Dr. Facilier’s Friends on the Other Side, The Wicked Queen’s Lightning Forest, Home of the Wisps, and Dawn.
And if that wasn’t enough, the Carthay Circle’s Bell Tower is getting involved with special effects and projections!
Guests can also enjoy limited park capacity as well as commemorative keepsakes (specifically an event guide and a souvenir credential), as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event. And one of the best parts: there will be unique character interactions! Popular characters, as well as some unique ones, will be available to meet and greet during the event.
A few other things to know:
- Tickets don’t include parking fees
- Tickets have to be purchased online
- There is a limit of 8 tickets per person per date
- Tickets are non-refundable
- There are specific costume guidelines that apply
Remember, tickets will go on sale for everyone June 30th and there are a limited number of tickets for each event date, so be sure to snag them fast! We’ll continue to be on the lookout for more Halloween news from all of the Disney parks, so stay tuned to DFB for the latest updates!
Which holiday is your favorite to celebrate in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments!