Okay, it has been a HUGE week for Disney World food news. We FINALLY got an opening timeline and a peek inside Roundup Rodeo BBQ, a new restaurant coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
We got a full list of food booths for the 2023 EPCOT festival of the Arts. We learned more about the new coffee shop coming to Disney’s BoardWalk Resort. We even got an update on The Cake Bake Shop by Gwendolyn Rogers, which is coming to the BoardWalk soon. But now, we’re looking at Disney World restaurant menu updates.
Here’s what’s changed on Disney World restaurant menus.
Chefs de France
Chefs de France has some changes on their wine menu:
- Champagne, Malard, Excellence, Brut increased from $18.95 per glass to $21.95 per glass
- Pouilly Fuissé, Paul Bocuse, 2018 increased from $97.75 to $115 per bottle
- Pinot Blanc, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2019 has been replaced with Pinot Blanc, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2021 and price is $13.25 per glass and $59.95 per bottle
- Riesling, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2019 has been replaced with Riesling, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2021
and price is $14.50 per glass and $62.95 per bottle
- Vouvray, Loire Valley, Sauvion, 2020 has been replaced with Vouvray, Loire Valley, Sauvion, 2021 and price is $12.50 per glass and $58.25 per bottle
- L’Opale de La Presqu’ile de Saint-Tropez, 2020 replaced with L’Opale de La Presqu’ile de Saint-Tropez, 2021 and price is $15.25 per glass and $71.50 per bottle
- Malbec, Fleur des Templiers, 2020 increased from $10.50 to $10.95 per glass and from $46.25 to $48.50 per bottle
- Château Mezain, 2018 increased from $10.95 to $11.25 per glass and from $50.95 to $51.95 per bottle
- Château Haut Mondain, 2019 replaced with Château Haut Mondain, 2020 and price is $13.25 per glass and $58.75 per bottle
- Côtes du Rhône, Les Abeilles, J.L. Colombo, 2019 increased from $11.95 to $12.25 per glass and from $54.95 to $55.75 per bottle
- ADDED: La Glaciere Blanc, Coteaux du Pont du Guard, Chardonnay for $11.25 per glass and $51.95 per bottle
- ADDED: La Glaciere Rouge, Cevennes, Merlot, and Syrah Blend for $11.25 per bottle and $51.95 per glass
Here’s our most recent review
Be Our Guest
At Be Our Guest, there are a few changes. First, a new appetizer has been added: Endive and Roquefort Cheese Salad with Pear Gastrique, Toasted Walnuts, and Champagne Vinaigrette. Some Entrees have been swapped out, too:
- REMOVED: Sustainable Market Fresh Fish
- ADDED: Trout Amandine — Crab, Smoked Almonds, Haricots Verts, and Lemon-Brown Butter
Under wine, the Enchantee Rose has replaced Gérard Bertrand Syrah with Jean-Luc Columbo.
Check out our review of brunch at Be Our Guest
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
We were excited to learn that some new menu items would be coming to Satu’li Canteen, and now they are here:
- ADDED: Ocean Moon Bowl — Blue Noodles, Tuna, Watermelon Radish, Pickled Daikon, Rainbow Carrots, Avocado, Cucumbers, and Red Cabbage with Miso and Sweet Soy Drizzle topped with Micro Cilantro for $17.49
- ADDED: Metkayina Mousse — Flourless Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Mousse, Raspberry Gelée, Mango Coulis, Boba Pearls, and a Milk and White Chocolate Garnish for $6.29
There’s also a new cocktail: the Ilu Splash made with Corazón Blanco Tequila with Kiwi, Sour Mix, Lime Juice, and a Kiwi Slice for $13.50.
Read our review of these NEW items here!
The Na’vi-sized Pretzel at Pongu Pongu increased from $11.29 to $11.79.
That’s the only change here, though.
Read a review of Pongu Pongu
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
At Jiko, the Sustainable Fish is now served with Winter-spiced Potato, Persimmon-Cranberry Greens, Citrus Yogurt, and Fruit Relish.
Also, Seafood Tagine increased from $49 to $51.
Here’s a recent Jiko review
The breakfast/brunch menu at Raglan Road has changed:
- Scrumpet City increased from $22 to $22.50
- Stars & Scrumpet Breakfast increased from $22 to $22.50
There are some changes on the Lunch and Dinner menus, too. Here’s what happened to Appetizers:
- Soul Soup increased from $8.50 to $10.50
- Board of Beauty increased from $42 to $45
- Smokie City increased from $18 to $18.50
- Nom Nom Wings increased from $16 to $17
- Kiss Before Shrimp increased from $18 to $18.50
- An Irish Egg increased from $17 to $18
- Beef in Bed increased from $18 to $18.50
- Dalkey Duo increased from $17 to $18
- Scallop Forest increased from $28 to $29
For entrees, here’s what’s changed:
- Bangers + Mash = Yum increased from $26 to $26.50
- OMG Burger increased from $22 to $24
- Worth The Wait Beef Sandwich increased from $26 to $26.50
- Risotto Nua increased from $26 to $27 and option to add chicken increased from $7 to $8 and option to add shrimp increased from $9 to $10
- Shepherd’s to Die for Pie increased from $27 to $27.50
- Fish & Chips increased from $27 to $27.50
- Gnocchi Sea Gnocchi Do increased from $32 to $33
- Braised Be Beef increased from $37 to $38
- Let There Be No Rush Pork increased from $31 to $32
- Me Ma’s Best Chicken increased from $28 to $28.50
- This Shepard Went Vegan increased from $25 to $25.50
- Chicken Pie Do Try increased from $28 to $28.50
- Raglan Salmon Salad increased from $24 to $24.50
- That Salad with Chicken increased from $22 to $22.50
Here’s what changed under Sides:
- House Salad, Chips, and Mashed Potato increased from $7 to $8
- Onion Rings increased from $8 to $11
- Garlic and Parmesan Chips increased from $10 to $11
Read a recent Raglan Road review
You’ll find some changes on the drinks menu at The Edison:
- Electric Mule increased from $15 to $16
- Samantha Sterling increased from $18 to $19
- Time Turner increased from $15 to $17
- The Edison increased from $17 to $19
- Patented Old Fashioned increased from $17 to $18
- A Dame’ll Sting Ya increased from $17 to $19
- Bootlegger’s Basil increased from $17 to $18
Here’s a review
Terralina Crafted Italian
Here’s what’s changed with Appetizers and Salads:
- Antipasti Tower increased from $40 to $44
- Mussels increased from $16 to $18
- Meatballs increased from $15 to $16
- Caprese increased from $14 to $15
- Half Caesar increased from $8 to $10
- Full Caesar increased from $12 to $14
- Terralina Crafted Italian Salad increased from $16 to $18
Entrees saw some changes, too:
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich increased from $17 to $21
- Crafted Burger increased from $21 to $22
- ADDED: Italian Grinder — Basil Pesto, Spicy Capicola Ham, Pepperoni, Roasted Red Peppers, Mozzarella, Tomato, Arugula, Balsamic Glaze for $20
- Spaghetti Pomodoro and Meatballs increased from $26 to $27
- Terralina Penne Alfredo increased from $27 to $29
- Rigatoni Calabrese increased from $26 to $28
- Pork Gnocchi increased from $27 to $28
- Shrimp Scampi Fettucini increased from $32 to $33
- ADDED: Seasonal Vegetable Rigatoni — Toasted Garlic, Tomato Broth for $26
- Eggplant Parmesan increased from $26 to $27
- Chicken Parmesan increased from $28 to $29
- Parmesan Duo increased from $27 to $28
- Artichoke Chicken increased from $28 to $30
- Slow Braised Pork increased from $32 to $34
- Grilled Salmon increased from $33 to $35
- Add-on option of Meatball increased from $4 to $5
Here’s what’s different under Desserts:
- Tiramisu increased from $12 to $13
- Double Chocolate Cake increased from $13 to $14
- REMOVED: New York Style Cheesecake
- Cannoli increased from $11 to $12
- Bread Pudding increased from $13 to $14
- ADDED: Seasonal Panna Cotta — Wild Berry Compote for $13
All kid’s entrees have increased by $2.
Read a review of Terralina Crafted Italian
If you have your heart set on a particular food item in Disney World, we always recommend checking the menus first either on the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app — changes happen often and that thing you want to eat may no longer be available.
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don't Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Order Your Copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!With more than 900 pages, the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We've done the research for you, so you'll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family's needs!
You'll get a Reference Guide, a 101 Plan, and a Printables and Resources Guide! With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis; and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you'll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to order your copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2023 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2023 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. 🙂
What restaurant menu change has surprised you the most in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply