And we have the BEST tool for planning your 2018 Food and Wine Festival visit: the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And TODAY, the Guide is on sale for 40% off the cover price!
Originally, Smash Mouth was the scheduled band for those evenings. However, Sister Hazel will now be performing on October 13th and 14th. [Read more…]
The 9th annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic takes place Friday, October 26, and Saturday, October 27, 2018.
This popular two-night event coincides with the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and includes The Causeway, Seminars, and three special food locations — and today we have details on the entertainment and seminars for the event! [Read more…]
Today, get 30% off the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival or the pre-order for the DFB Guide to the 2018 Walt Disney World Holidays! Just use promo code 30SALE!
These DFB Guides are two of our best-selling Guides and are full of all the information you need to book your fall vacation to Disney World! [Read more…]
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is happening now through November 12 celebrating food and wine (and more) from around the world.
And, there’s another foodie celebration hosted by the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Bonnet Creek that is meant to complement and enhance your Epcot Food and Wine Festival experience — the Food & Wine Weekends at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
The Food & Wine Weekends at the Waldorf Astoria features a selection of tasting events highlighting dishes from the hotel’s signature restaurants along with their master mixology team and pastry team. Let’s check out some of the goodies. [Read more…]
Great news! We reported last week that the Epcot Family Play Zone had been shut down and dismantled. But, since it was still on the Times Guide, we promised we’d be watching to see if they reconstructed the kids’ play area later in the festival.
Sure enough, it’s back! Though some of the equipment has been changed out, and the sign is different with this incarnation.
We’re not sure why the temporary closure happened or why changes were made, but it’s great to have the play area back for families at the festival!
The Earth Eats booth at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival serves up some healthier eats and sips, and they’ve just updated their menu…or, actually, returned it to the menu that was originally advertised!
When the booth menus were released prior to the start of the Festival, Earth Eats was going to be serving Health-Ade Kombucha as a beverage choice. But when the Festival actually started, it had been replaced with Suja cold-pressed juices. But we have good news for all you Kombucha fans! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the Halloween Time eats at Award Weiners!
- Frontera Cocnia is celebrating Mexico’s Día de la Independencia.
- New Kudu Cookie Sandwiches at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodg!
- Earl of Sandwich reopens for a limited time at Disneyland!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is cashless — what does that mean?
- New pizza on the menu at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Check out the newest “cocktails” at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room testing vegan fishless fish and chips.
- We spotted a Disney Skyliner gondola IN one of the stations!
- Are Oreo Bon Bons back at the clam bake at Cape May Cafe?
- We’re talking about all the Halloween Time eats at Disney California Adventure’s Cozy Cone.
- Check out the pumpkin spice paradise we found at Flo’s V-8 Cafe.
- New morning tea experience at Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room!
- We have details on the new Tailgate Tasting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out all the Halloween Time treats at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure.
- Reuben Spring Rolls have arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the change in the pizza dough at Disney Resorts.
- There’s a new menu item at Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom.
- We tried the new Candied Bacon and Chicken Skewers in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Halloween Hot Dog at the Refreshment Corner in Disneyland!
- We reviewed the Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich at Halloween Time.
- Breakfast options announced for Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land.
- Check out the hidden gems at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- We have details on the price changes and expansions for the Minnie Vans.
- We reviewed California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted new Halloween Time eats at the Grand Californian Hotel.
- Check out the Anti-Vampire Pizza at Halloween Time!
- You’ve got to see the Churro Cereal Bites Sundae at Disneyland’s Hungry Bear Restaurant!
- Check out the menu changes at Light Lab at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on new eats, merchandise, and more at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Halloween Time eats at Pacific Wharf Cafe.
- Will you choose the Chosen One dessert at Saratoga Springs?
- New passholder discount available at two Disney Springs locations.
- We loved the Bacon Mac and Cheese French Fries in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the September Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland is home to some great Halloween Time eats!
- We checked out everything NEW at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls in Disney Springs.
- We were live at Halloween Time at Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Disney Snacks Ranked!, 11 Reasons Why Your Next Disney Trip Will be Awesome, Disney World Food Tour – Everything to Eat at the Value Resorts, and Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked!
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of checking out 11 reasons why your next Disney trip will be AWESOME!
In today’s video we’re checking out awesome new eats, fun experiences, and other things that might be a bit under the radar that will make your next Disney vacation amazing! All of the items would be super fun additions to your trip itinerary, including the DFB Cupcake Crawl!
Check out our 11 reasons why your next trip will be awesome in today’s video! [Read more…]