Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the holiday desserts at Disneyland’s French Market Restaurant.
- New Disney Princess mugs were spotted at Disney World.
- Take a tour of the Christmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs!
- We have a guest review of the new breakfast items at D-Luxe Burger.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- More details were revealed for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy.
- We reviewed the new Peanut Butter Brownie and a must-have cookie at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the details for Sake & Shine 2.0 at Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- Check out our review of the holiday treats at Cozy Cone Motel in Disney California Adventure!
- Sebastian’s Bistro had a special Thanksgiving menu.
- We found even more holiday treats at the Magic Kingdom!
- Stephen Twining made a special appearance at Epcot over the holiday!
- We have details on when you can make reservations at the new Gran Destino Tower!
- Disney Springs celebrated ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ with a new sundae.
- D-Luxe Burger is serving breakfast during the holiday season.
- We reviewed Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- Join us on the Cookie Stroll at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out our first look and review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs.
- We have a review of the holiday treats at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor in Disneyland!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Art of Animation.
- We picked our Best of the Fest for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best of Epcot Festival of the Holidays, Best Disney World Restaurants for Thanksgiving and Christmas, 10 Best Hotel Pools at Disney World, and Disney World Pro Tips from the Experts.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.