Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays kicks off this week on November 29 and runs through December 30! Be sure to check out out ALL of the Festival menus here!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Epcot’s Living With the Land has extended its hours for the nighttime holiday overlay.
- Go behind the scenes with the “Let It Glow” display in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District. See more about the new display here.
- Check out the extended hours announced for the Magic Kingdom this holiday season.
- Epcot’s International Gateway has some updates!
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge composer John Williams finally gets a Grammy nomination.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is getting ready for the holidays.
- New ‘Frozen 2’ drink debuts at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea.
- Check out the 10 ways the DFB Guide will help you save in 2020.
- White Castle is opening its first Florida location and it’s right by Disney World!
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has decked the halls for the holidays.
- There’s a new nighttime holiday overlay in Epcot! <—Holiday NEWS
- Take a look at the new eats coming to the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays. See more details here.
- The Magic of Disney Store has reopened at Orlando International Airport.
- There’s news of a potential Disney Vacation Club tower coming to Disneyland.
- Epcot’s Fountain View Starbucks location has been gutted.
- There was a limited time ‘Frozen 2’ sundae in Disney Springs.
- New menu items have been added at Pepe in Disney Springs.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness has suspended wagon and carriage rides for now.
- What’s new at Disney’s Pop Century and Art of Animation Resorts.
- You can now host ‘Frozen 2’-themed events at the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland’s Tomorrowland is getting a new entrance.
- Spoiler alert! Take a look at Anna and Elsa’s new costumes!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has extended park hours for the opening day of Rise of the Resistance.
- Full menus have been released for Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Reasons for Disney Worlders to be jealous of Disneyland during the holidays.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared more details on the dueling pianos show in Disneyland.
- Epcot’s Space 220 restaurant has delayed its opening date. See even more details here. <—BIG NEWS!
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs.
- The narrator has been announced for ‘One Day at Disney’ on Disney+.
- Sake & Shine progressive dinner is returning to Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Sprinkles has a new Pumpkin Cloud Cupcake for a limited time.
- New ‘Frozen 2’ treats have arrived in the grocer’s freezer section.
- We shared a first look at the new Cirque du Soleil show coming to Disney World.
- See which Disneyland attraction is up and running again.
- Disney+ has added some new features to the streaming service.
- Take a look at the new Peter Pan wrapped bus and Disney+ bus at Disney World.
- New holiday boba tea flavors debut at YeSake in Disney Springs.
- New My Disney Experience app updates may change how you make FastPass+ selections.
- We shared details on the New Year’s Eve party at The Edison.
- Check out the new Frozen Celebration in Disneyland Paris.
- See where we spotted Baby Yoda in Disney World.
- New ‘Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker’ posters revealed.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom has announced extended holiday park hours.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new holiday CrazyShake coming to Disneyland.
- Jaleo in Disney Springs is hosting a wine dinner.
- Anaheim Ducks Day is coming back to Disney California Adventure.
- The Florida GOP has moved its fundraising dinner off Disney World property.
- The new ferryboat entrance is open at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on the upgrade to Early Morning Magic at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Tea and Spice Exchange in Disney Springs has expanded.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is decorated for the holidays.
- We shared details on a great ticket deal.
- There’s a new holiday cocktail at the Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Bar.
- We have three questions about the Rise of Resistance before it opens.
- Disney+ might have been hacked!
- Another Disneyland restaurant has been added to Mobile Order.
- Orlando International Airport gets a Star Wars makeover.
- See how the Disney Parks were celebrating Family Volunteer Day.
- A new poster was revealed for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- See how Disney World was celebrating the release of ‘Frozen 2.’
- Check out what Disney World attractions were closed for refurbishment.
- The Play Disney Parks app adds new games in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Scat Cat’s Club mural at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- See what we discovered about the Zebra Domes at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Epcot Festival of the Arts brunch reservations are now open.
- Check out our Savi’s Workshop FAQs before you head to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out this Wreath Cupcake at Disney World.
- We checked out the new Thanksgiving burger and more at Black Tap Craft Burgers.
- We reviewed a new and unique snack in Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion.
- Check out this cute Turkey Cupcake just in time for Thanksgiving!
- We reviewed the cute new Frozen 2 cupcake at Epcot.
- Check out this Jumbo Coconut Macaroon at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- We checked out the Gingerbread Martini!
- We reviewed the Craft Cocktails seminar at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- Check out the new Underwater Princess Cupcake at Disney World.
- We spotted a new Simba Pretzel at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Holiday Cookie Dough in Disney Springs.
- Comic Ray’s updates a holiday treat!
- Check out the White Christmas Peppermint Churro in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new Yule Log Dessert at Disney World.
- Wine Bar George is serving up mulled wine for the holidays.
- Take a peek at the new Ornament Macaron in Disney Springs.
- Toast the holidays with a new Peppermint Margarita.
- Check out our new DFB holiday food hack!
- The gingerbread beignets have returned to Disney World.
- We checked out the new Little Mermaid snacks at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re reviewing all the holiday treats at Disneyland.
- Check out the special treat for Mickey’s birthday!
- We checked out the new holiday cocktails at Boardwalk Joe’s.
- We reviewed the new Orange Dream Cupcake.
- We’re reviewing all the holiday treats at Disney World.
- Check out the new ‘Frozen 2’ Cupcake.
- There’s a new Skyliner-themed reusable mug at Disney World!
- Check out the fun retro merchandise we spotted in Epcot.
- There’s even MORE new ‘Frozen 2’ merchandise at Disney World.
- Take a peek at the new Cinderella-themed MagicBand.
- NEW Dapper Dan phone case in Disney World.
- Check out the merchandise coming to the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of ‘Avatar’ with all-new merchandise.
- NEW MagicBand colors are coming to Disney World.
- ‘Frozen 2’ costumes have arrived at Disney World.
- Ring in the New Year with these super sparkly Minnie Ears.
- You’ve gotta see the new COACH designer ears. See more about the ears here.
- Take a look at these cute ‘Frozen 2’ Funko! Pops.
- Here are 10 epic MagicBands you can buy online right now.
- ‘Baby Yoda’ merchandise is coming soon to the parks and online!
- We spotted some new Goofy-themed merchandise at Disney World.
- Check out the new Mickey Ear hat for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon.
- Take a peek at the new Disney x Citizen watch collection.
- We found the cutest holiday shirt at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New ‘Lady and the Tramp’ phone cases spotted at Disney World.
- Check out these new Alex and Ani bracelets.
- This is the most expensive Disney souvenir we found this week.
- There’s a new holiday popcorn bucket and reusable mug in the Animal Kingdom!
- These mood magnet are hilarious!
- We spotted a new Jango Fett Stein at Disneyland.
- Disney Springs announced its special Black Friday deals.
- There’s a new Coco souvenir mug at Disney World.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 13 Really Cool Things In Disney World That You’re Not Doing, But Should Be
- 16 Things That Are Still Free at Disney World
- 11 Disney World Mistakes I Make Anyway
- The 10 Craziest Things That Happened Around Disney This Year
New DFB Video — 11 Disney World Mistakes I Make Anyway
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 11 Disney World Mistakes I Make Anyway — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: SAVE 50% Off EVERYTHING in the DFB Store with Our Black Friday Sale!
We wanted to offer you something extra to be thankful for (aka your upcoming Disney trip!), so here’s our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!! — 50% off every DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate with promo code DFB50!
This means that for a limited time only, you can save 50% on everything, including our popular Everything Bundle! Use promo code DFB50 at the DFB Store to get HUGE savings on this already-discounted bundle (or any other DFB Guide that you want)!
Shop NOW! Use promo code DFB50 and get 50% off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store!
Save 50% off Everything at the DFB Store
Our most popular bundle – the Everything Bundle – includes SEVEN of our most popular DFB Guides — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, the Holiday Guide, and more — at 50% off an already discounted price! That’s more than $100 of ebooks for less than $30!
And right now it also includes a pre-order of the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the DFB Guide to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, PLUS free, instant downloads of the 2019 editions! Want to see more? Check out the details here!
But wait, there’s more! You can also scoop up these savings on the Everything Bundle Gift Certificate! These make the perfect gift for the Disney fans in your life! (Be sure to check out all of our Gift Certificates.)
And that means one thing — hall decking and stocking stuffing has never been easier or more convenient for the Disney Food Lovers on your list.
Remember – EVERY DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate is on sale this week. Just use promo code DFB50 to get 50% off any of our best-selling e-books!
DFB Reader Finds
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has ended and DFB reader @foodiemamjuju says: “Last day of Food & Wine and it calls for a feast of a celebration. Impossible Burger Slider, Loaded Mac & Cheese, Lump Crab Cake”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this festive Dooney & Bourke bag!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Gobbler Poutine in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared some Thanksgiving Day cooking tips!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Winnie the Pooh Pie.