We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are a lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts is now OPEN and we shared our BEST OF THE FEST, PLUS we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Check out ALL of the ticket price increases at Disney World and Disneyland! <—BIG NEWS!
- A LOOPHOLE on how to save money on Disney theme park tickets. <—BIG NEWS!
- The NBA Experience is celebrating All-Star Weekend!
- Find out who is back in Disney World for Presidents’ Day Weekend! <—FUN NEWS!
- See what’s new at Epcot and the Monorail Resorts.
- Celebrate Easter this year with this brunch offering.
- Check out the new King and Queen of Mardi Gras contest in Disneyland.
- Find out how Epcot celebrated Valentine’s Day.
- See what’s closed for refurbishment this week. <—RIDE NEWS!
- Get all the details on the Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival at Raglan Road.
- Celebrate Tuesdays with tacos and mariachi in Disney Springs.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is ready to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day.
- See the latest update on Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure.
- Jellyrolls has a drink special this weekend.
- What’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Find out when Electric Umbrella is closing at Epcot.
- Check out what’s new right now at Hollywood Studios.
- Did you know about these secret Disney World projects?
- Check out what’s new at Pop Century, Art of Animation, and All Star Resorts.
- The 10 Disney meals you don’t know about, but should!
- Get the details on the Field to Feast dinner in Orlando.
- We shared all the Valentine’s Day treats at Disney World.
- You can enjoy karaoke on more nights at Disney Springs.
- Disneyland Paris is celebrating ‘Star Wars’ with new food.
- Another new countdown poster was released for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland Resorts and Downtown Disney.
- Check out the latest edition of what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney World added a new water park and sports ticket option. <—NEW TICKET NEWS!
- Black Tap Craft Burgers had a new milkshake for one day only.
- Disney World celebrated Valentine’s Day with specials and more.
- Get the details on the new Chicken Guy! contest.
- Another performer has been added to the lineup for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- Disney Cruise Line announced new treats for Valentine’s Day.
- The cause of the small fire at Disneyland was revealed.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom extended its park hours for March.
- A fan favorite character is missing from the Magic Kingdom again.
- We shared a closer look at the new Magic Happens Parade coming to Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans, and Old Key West.
- Jamba officially reopened in the Downtown Disney District.
- You won’t believe what had an hour wait in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. <—WHAT?!? NEWS!
- Jaleo is getting ready to celebrate with a paella block party.
- Disney World was offering cute photo ops for Valentine’s Day.
- Check out what’s new at Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Club, and Swan and Dolphin.
- We shared all of the Disney World hotel deals and discounts.
- Check out the details for Fat Saturdays at House of Blues. And check out the new menu items here.
- We shared information on issues with Le Cellier reservations.
- The Magic Kingdom extended park hours for some dates this spring.
- We shared the latest on what’s new at Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at Epcot.
- The dates were announced for the 2020 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- FastPass is coming soon to Disneyland’s Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run.
- We spotted a new Incredibles bus at Disney World.
- Two new treats are coming to the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the new logo for Harmonious in Epcot.
- We shared a behind-the-walls update on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in Epcot. <—CHECK THIS OUT!
- We spotted the Taste Track Burgers and Fries booth in Epcot.
- Reservations are now open for the Magic Happens dining packages in Disneyland.
- Sprinkles has a new ice cream flavor in Disney Springs.
- There’s a new update to the Play Disney Parks app.
- Big Top Souvenirs got an update and we’re not sure about it.
- See what Star Wars show might be leaving Hollywood Studios.
- Find out how to do rope drop like a pro at Disney World.
- We checked out the new Minnie Mouse Chocolate Chip Lava Cake.
- We reviewed all the Villaintine’s Day treats at Disney World. See the fun drinks here!
- Check out this cute Mickey Mouse pizza at Daisy’s Diner in Disneyland.
- There’s a brand new Dole Whip Float at Disney World! <—NEW DOLE WHIP FLOAT!
- We spotted another Cinderella Cupcake at Pop Century.
- We found a cupcake that looks just like a teddy bear.
- Check out these two specialty drinks in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the new menu items at Eats at the Epcot Experience.
- We checked out a new frozen coffee drink in the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed a new frozen drink in the Magic Kingdom.
- A classic Disney World cupcake got a makeover for Valentine’s Day.
- We reviewed the new Galactic Parfait in Disneyland.
- We checked out the Valentine’s Day Krispy Treat at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed a cute love letter cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out our review of the Cinderella Anniversary Tea in Disneyland. <—CHECK THIS OUT!
- We checked out the Mardi Gras beignets at Port Orleans.
- We spotted another new cupcake at Disney World.
- We found a secret menu passion fruit sangria at Disney World.
- Take a look at the inside of this Lady and the Tramp petit cake.
- We reviewed the new Strawberry Shortcake Marshmallow Wand at Disneyland.
- We shared our review of the all-you-care-to-eat pizza and pasta dinner at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out this wild new cupcake at the Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed a new macaron at the Boardwalk.
- Check out this new Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcake.
- We shared our review of lunch at Epcot’s La Cantina de San Angel.
- Here’s a first look at the newest Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection!
- We spotted a cute new Baby Yoda hat in Disney World.
- Cute new Villains flip flops are coming to Disney World.
- Check out the new Tatooine Spirit Jersey!
- We spotted a new Pascal shoulder plush in Disney World.
- There is a new dress in the Fantasia Dooney & Bourke collection.
- There’s a new collection of Tree of Life merchandise at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new merchandise in Epcot’s United Kingdom Pavilion.
- We found a new pair of Minnie Ears at Epcot! <—NEW MINNIE EARS!
- Check out this cool Muppets denim jacket.
- This Indiana Jones Mickey Mouse plush is too cute.
- Take a peek at these fun nightlights we found in Disneyland.
- We spotted another new Ink & Paint item at Disney World.
- Check out these cute new Muppet Loungefly backpacks.
- A new Sorcerer Mickey Loungefly backpack has arrived in Disney World.
- We shared a preview of the March collection for Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.
- Check out this sneak peek at the merchandise for the Magic Happens Parade.
- Unicorn Minnie Ears are coming soon to the Disney Parks.
- The newest Disney x COACH collection was coming back to Disney Springs.
- Check out this cute new Mushu mug at Disney World.
- We found fun new storybook journals.
- Check out the 12 essentials you need in your Disney World park bag. <—PACKING TIPS
- We spotted a new Cinderella MagicBand and a new Pinocchio MagicBand.
- Check out these cute new windbreakers in Epcot.
- We spotted some new merchandise for ‘Onward.’
- Take a look at this new Fantasia collection from Dooney & Bourke.
- We found a colorful new spirit jersey in Disney World.
- Take a peek at more new Loungefly backpacks.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The 7 Weirdest Problems You’ll Have to Solve in Disney World
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Top Rides and Tips to Ride Them
- The Latest Disney Parks News
- The 13 Best Things to Eat in Disney World in 2020
New DFB Video — The Latest Disney News
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Latest Disney News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Haunted Mansion Appetizer Plate.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the House of Blues Smokehouse.
Disney Parks Blog shared a look at the eats for Carnevale and Mardi Gras in Disney Springs.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Prince and Princess Truffles.