We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park closures and reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Is Disney World still magical? <— IMPORTANT INFO
- What could make Disney World close down again this year? <— READ. THIS.
- Can you still pay with cash at Disney World?
- Disney World has changed the distribution times for Rise of the Resistance virtual queue. <— PLANNING NEWS!
- Check out the Rainy Day Princess Cavalcade at the Magic Kingdom.
- Ohio has issued a travel advisory for residents and visitors coming from Florida. <— TRAVEL NEWS
- The 2020 Wine & Dine Half Marathon is now a virtual race event. <— RUNDISNEY NEWS!
- Disney Park Pass availability for Passholders is full for August.
- How to disinfect your Disney World hotel room.
- Disney World introduces a new Magic Flex ticket for Florida residents.
- How different is this year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival? VERY different.
- Cast members are walking through EPCOT with new face mask reminder signs.
- We spotted boats running from the Magic Kingdom to select resorts, and we also saw Minnie Vans driving around!
- Check out the added Park Pass availability for Passholders.
- Find out when Annual Passholders can expect a refund.
- We’ve chosen the best and most comfortable face masks to wear after spending two weeks in Disney parks! <– MOST POPULAR POST THIS WEEK!
- Some Disney World Annual Passholders received an extension.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash has been canceled for 2020. <— HALLOWEEN NEWS
- One of the Three Caballeros is missing in EPCOT.
- What’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Downtown Disney.
- Halloween Horror Nights has been canceled at Universal Studios. <— UNIVERSAL HALLOWEEN NEWS
- The Republican National Convention has canceled its Florida events.
- Disney has delayed the release of ‘Mulan’ indefinitely. <— BIG MOVIE NEWS
- Annual Passholders can get a discount at these Galaxy’s Edge experiences.
- Check out the new Baby Yoda photo opp at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. <– BB YODA NEWS!
- Check out what’s new at EPCOT.
- Check out the updates on 11 big construction projects at Disney World.
- Here’s a sneak peek at a new Marvel series coming to Disney+, and a new series about the Animal Kingdom.
- AMC delays the reopening of theaters again.
- Disney is working on a musical adaptation of ‘Hidden Figures.’
- Check out the photos of the NBA’s Disney Bubble Barbershop.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes has a new bowling special.
- See the latest update on the DVC tower coming to Disneyland.
- Check out the new UP-THEMED ECO bus we saw at Disney World.
- Here are all the Disney World discounts available right now. <– SAVING $$$ NEWS!
- Disney’s upcoming Spider-Man film has been delayed.
- Check out this new Annual Passholder deal.
- Avatar and Star Wars films have been delayed.
- Disneyland Resort has made a big change to its face mask policy.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced 2021 fall sailing dates.
- Can you still visit the petting zoo at Disney’s Animal Kingdom?
- What’s new at Disney World’s Monorail resorts?
- All the Disney news you missed this week.
- See more of what’s new at the Magic Kingdom and what’s new at the Animal Kingdom.
- Disney Cruise Line extends cancellation of cruises through September.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- Is California Grill still worth it even without fireworks? <— NEW REVIEW!
- Should you go to Chef Mickey’s right now? <– WORTH IT??
- New menu items added at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish.
- We checked out the Chicken Waffle Sandwich at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments.
- Ample Hills Creamery will no longer operate at Disney World. <— ICE CREAM NEWS
- The Ample Hills Creamery ‘coming soon’ sign removed in Disney Springs.
- Ballast Point has reopened in Downtown Disney.
- Check out these epic Star Wars cupcakes.
- Tortilla Jo’s has reopened in Downtown Disney.
- Check out our review of cake and boozy coffee in EPCOT.
- Traveler’s Cafe Starbucks has reopened in EPCOT.
- Find out about the SECRET place your favorite Disney foods are invented.
- We reviewed lunch at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
- Will Space 220 ever open? <— GOOD QUESTION.
- Find out where you can get a cupcake trio for $5.
- Guess what’s back on the menu in Disney’s Animal Kingdom?!
- We found the prettiest brunch in Disney World.
- NEW Disney Food Blog face masks on sale now! <— MORE NEW DFB FACE MASKS!
- We spotted new Tower of Terror Minnie Ears.
- Take a look at the new Marvel Loungefly collection.
- Check out this adorable Winnie the Pooh bag from Loungefly.
- There’s a new ‘Together Again’ Mickey Ear Hat at Disney World. <– REOPENING MERCH
- We spotted even more new kitchenware!
- There’s a new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway phone case at Disney World!
- Check out these awesome reversible tees! And these character shirts too!
- We spotted a new Soarin’ tumbler at Disney World.
- Find out how to get the Peter Pan’s Flight collection in Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction. <– POPULAR POST!
- Check out this retro Pleasure Island shirt. And check out these other retro shirts!
- The Jungle Cruise collection from HARVEYS is now online.
- You can get Star Wars Comic-Con merchandise online.
- Check out the new collection of Jungle Cruise T-shirts.
- Check out the free gift when you buy H2O products at Disney World hotels.
- We found some fun musical ornaments!
- This Monorail beach towel is perfect for a day at the beach.
- Check out these throwback T-shirts featuring classic characters.
- Take a look at these palm tree tees at Disney World.
- The limited release Frozen Castle Collection is now available online.
- We found 40 new Disney shirts online! <— T-SHIRTS FOR EVERYONE!
- California Sole has opened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
- Check out this cute cupcake swimsuit.
- These Disney Princess-inspired dresses are on sale for a limited time!
- New Baby Yoda merchandise includes a shoulder plush, a new baby outfit, and a talking Baby Yoda.
- Check out this new Bruni shoulder plush.
- See where we spotted the Toy Story Wishables.
- Bauble Bar is coming to shopDisney next week.
- Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival pins are available in Downtown Disney.
- Check out the new merchandise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out these sparkly new Minnie ears.
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge toys are coming to Target!
- 10 face mask accessories you’re going to need in Disney World. <– READ THIS!
- Check out this new Safari Minnie backpack.
- We spotted some Beauty and the Beast merchandise at the Grand Floridian.
- Even more Loungefly bags have debuted online!
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 13 Terrible Things I Recommend at Disney
- 10 Things You Should Steal From Disney <– SUBSCRIBER FAVORITE!
- The Best of the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- Disney Recipes to Make at Home
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — 10 Things You Should Steal from Disney
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 10 Things You Should STEAL from Disney — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Disney Cats Backpack.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Cookes of Dublin.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun video all about Disney Churros.
Disney Family shared how to make a recipe box inspired by Princess Tiana.