It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
It’s when we stuff our faces full of holiday treats, visit the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, and buy a ton of Disney holiday merchandise. But while we’re having all this festive fun, we’re also keeping an eye on Disney World restaurant menus to see what’s changed.
So here are the changes we have this week!
We’re going to start off with the price increases that have happened at Chefs de France. Here’s what’s increased under “Appetizers:”
- French Onion Soup increased from $10.75 to $10.95
- Salade aux lardons et croûtons increased from $10.50 to $10.75
- Salade de chèvre chaud (Baked Goat Cheese) increased from $14.25 to $14.50
- Assiette de fromages et charcuteries increased from $16.25 to$16.75
Here’s what’s changed under “Entrees:”
- Filet de saumon mariné au vin blanc et citron, riz, sauce champagne increased from $33.25 to $33.95
- Boeuf Bourguignon increased from $32.75 to $32.95
- Filet de boeuf grillé, sauce au poivre vert pommes purée et haricots verts increased from $39.75 to $39.95
The Menu Francais Prix Fixe Meal (which includes Choice of one Appetizer, one Entrée, and one Dessert; plus, a glass of either Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon Georges Duboeuf, or one Non-alcoholic Beverage) has increased from $59.90 to $63.95.
“Wines” have also seen price increases. Here are those updates:
- Les Vins des Chefs (Georges Duboeuf Selection, Pays d’Oc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon) Bottle increased from $35.50 to $36.95 and Glass increased from $7.75 to $7.95.
- ADDED: Carafe for $13.25
- Champagne, Malard, Excellence, Brut Bottle increased from $96 to $98 and Glass increased from $17.55 to $17.95
- Champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Brut, N.V. Bottle increased from $155 to $158
- Champagne, Laurent Perrier Rose, N.V. Bottle increased from $225 to $285
- Champagne, Dom Perignon, 2009 Bottle increased from $560 to $665
- Bourgogne Blanc, Bouchard Ainé & fils, 2018 Bottle increased from $53.50 to $53.95 and Glass has gone from $11.75 to $11.95
- Riesling, Alsace, Pierre Sparr, 2017 Bottle increased from $58.95 to $59.95
- L’Opale de La Presqu’ile de Saint-Tropez, 2018 Glass increased from $14.25 to $14.95
- Gevrey-Chambertin, P. Bouchard, 2016 Bottle increased from $155 to $175
- Morgon, G. Duboeuf, 2016 Bottle increased from $65.50 to $66.25 and Glass has gone from $13.95 to $14.25
- ADDED: Château La Gravière, 2018 for $46.95 for a Bottle or $9.95 for a Glass.
- Château Larose-Trintaudon, Haut-Médoc, 2015 Bottle increased from $96.90 to $98.25
- Château Baron de Brane, Margaux, 2016 Bottle increased from $155 to $169
- Château Haut Mondain, 2018 Bottle increased from $56.95 to $57.75 and Glass has gone from $12.50 to $12.95
- Château Cormeil Figeac, Saint-Emilion, 2011 Bottle increased from $129 to $132
- Côtes du Rhône, Les Abeilles, J.L. Colombo, 2017 Bottle increased from $52.50 to $54.95 and Glass has gone from $11.50 to $11.95.
Under “Cocktails” and “House Specialties,” here’s what’s different now:
- Cocktail des Chefs increased from $10 to $10.95,
- French Martini increased from $15.50 to $15.75
- St-Germain Cocktail increased from $17.50 to $17.95
- Kir Royal increased from $18 to $18.25
- Kir Imperial increased from $18.50 to $18.75
- Kir au Cassis increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Bière Kronenbourg 1664 increased from $8.75 to $9
An ICONIC dish has FINALLY returned to 50s Prime Time Cafe — yes, that’s right, the Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese is back! And we couldn’t be happier! It’s served with is served with Grapes, Apple Slices, a Crostini, and Raspberry Sauce.
It’s fried. It’s cheesy. It’s EVERYTHING WE LOVE.
There’s a new wine addition to the menu at PizzeRizzo: Copa Di Vino Chardonnay, Oregon, which is a 187 ml glass of Chardonnay with a Tropical Fruit and Buttery Pear aroma overlaid with a smooth, creamy texture for $9.
You’re probably not going to want to make a special trip over to PizzeRizzo for a new wine, but now you know it’s an option!
You can pick up a new lager at Harambe Market:
- ADDED: Casa Lager – Morocco 12-oz. Bottle — A Pale Lager with faint notes of toasted grain and earthy hops for $9.25
So you have one more beverage option if you plan on stopping by.
Not EVERYTHING goes up in price at Disney World. Believe it or not, we’ve got a price DECREASES at Disney Springs at Cookes! Here’s what’s changed on that menu:
- Fish and Chips decreased from $12.95 to $12.45
- REMOVED: The Dubliner Burger
- REMOVED: The Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Kids Fish and Chips decreased from $8.95 to $7.95
Also, the Luscious Chocolate Brownie has been removed from the menu.
Over at Centertown Market, the Tomato and Cucumber Salad has been removed from the menu.
That’s the only change here this week, though.
We’ve got some changes over at The Mara — you can now get BEER with breakfast, because why not? Here’s what’s been added:
- ADDED: Cigar City Jai Alai IPA – Tampa, FL – 16-oz Can – this bigger brother to the Pale Ale employs a significant amount of Hops with high bitterness and Citrus and Floral aroma for $10
- ADDED: Heineken Lager – Netherlands – 16-oz Can – Golden-colored with flavors that are dry, clean, crisp, and refreshing with subtle bitterness for $8.75
- ADDED: Yuengling Traditional Lager – Pottsville, PA – 16-oz Can – Fuller flavored with a higher malt presence than Pale Lagers for $8.50
- ADDED: Coors Light Lager – Golden, CO – 16-oz Can – Golden-colored with Flavors that are Dry, Clean, Crisp, and Refreshing with Subtle Bitterness for $8
We saw a few changes over at Trader Sam’s, too. Under Appetizers, the Chicken or Tofu Lettuce Cups have been removed from the menu.
And things have been shifted around a bit with “Cocktails,” too:
- ADDED: Mele Kaliki-Mai Tai – Plantation Original Dark Rum, Bacardí Superior Rum, Cinnamon, Orgeat (Almond), and Falernum with a splash of Lime Juice and a Cinnamon Stick for $15
- ADDED: Tropical Snowstorm – Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Coconut Cream, Cinnamon, Orgeat (Almond), and Falernum topped with Cinnamon and Nutmeg for $15
- REMOVED: Dark & Tropical Stormy
Story Book Dining at Artist Point is returning on December 16th! And ahead of its reopening, we got a peek at the updated prix fixe menu. There aren’t a lot of changes, but here’s what we’ve seen so far under Appetizers:
- The Wicked Shrimp Cocktail and the Mushroom Bisque are returning, but the bisque is now called “Wild Mushroom Bisque.”
- Hunter’s Terrine is now Hunter’s Pie and will is made with turkey, chicken, black truffle, cranberry preserve, and crispy sauerkraut
And here are the “Entrees” updates:
- “Cottage” Beef Stew has been renamed as “Cottage” Beef Stroganoff
- Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken is now called the Brother’s Grimm Herb Chicken, made with Cauliflower Puree, Roasted Vegetables, and Chicken Jus
- Magic Mirror’s Slow-braised Pork Shank has also swapped out Celery Root Mashed Potato with Horseradish, Mashed Potato, along with Wilted Greens and Jus
- REMOVED: Sorceress Spell of Land and Sea
- NEW: Sorceress Spell of “Tricken” Chicken — served with Herb-Crusted Potatoes, Snap Peas, and Vegetable Jus
Desserts mostly remain the same, although the Miner’s Treasures description changed to Cookies ’n Cream Panna Cotta and Chocolate Gems.
Under Non-Alcoholic Drinks, the Wishing Apple Punch decreased from $7 to $5, but no longer includes a Souvenir Glow Cube, which can be purchased for an additional $3.75.
And here’s what’s different under “Cocktails”:
- Antidote decreased from$14 to $13,
- Smoking Mirror increased from $13 to $14
- A Brew of Peaches is now made with Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon instead of Buffalo Trace bourbon
- Alchemy is with Tanqueray Gin, as opposed to Uncle Val’s Gin.
Boatwright’s Dining Hall is also set to reopen soon — on December 14th. And it, too, has some menu changes. Here’s what’s different under Appetizers:
- REMOVED: Crawfish Bisque
- REMOVED: Andouille Sausage Cheese Dip
- REMOVED: Fried Green Tomatoes
- ADDED: Boudin Balls — A mix of Andouille Sausage, Smoked Sausage, and Dirty Rice Breaded and Fried. Served with Remoulade, Creole Mustard, and Pickled Vegetables for $13
- French Onion Soup Au Gratin increased from $9 to $10
- Mardi Gras Fritters increased from $10 to $12
- Amelia’s Salad increased from $9 to $10
Here’s what’s changed under “Entrees”:
- REMOVED: Turbodog Barbecued Ribs
- All-You-Can-Eat Chef’s Platter increased from $33 to $35
- Boatwright’s Jambalaya increased from $19 to $21
- Boatwright’s Harvest Jambalaya increased from $19 t $21
- General Fulton’s Prime Rib increased from $35 to $36
- Deep South Shrimp & Grits increased from $23 to $24
And “Sides” have changed, too:
- REMOVED: option to add Crawfish Macaroni & Cheese or Lump Crab Cakes
- REMOVED: Red Beans and Rice
“Desserts” have also seen some updates. This part of the menu is now called “A Finale from the D’Sert Sisters.” Here are the other changes:
- REMOVED: Lemon Chess Bar
- REMOVED: Traditional House-Made Bread Pudding
- Mississippi Mud Creme Brûlée — description changed from a Chocolate Brûlée with a Chocolate Shortbread Cookie to a Chocolate Creme Brûlée with Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate Gluten-Friendly Shortbread Cookie, Garnished with Fresh Strawberries and More Ganache
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake — description changed from Creamy Cheesecake with a Pecan Pie filling topped with Vanilla Chantilly Cream and Spiced Candied Pecans to a Pecan Pie Cheesecake with a Pecan-Graham Cracker Crust Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake with a Pecan Pie filling, Bourbon-Caramel sauce, and spicy candied pecans
The Kids’ Menu has seen a huge overhaul. Here’s what’s been updated:
- REMOVED: Celery and Carrot Sticks with Fat-Free Ranch Dressing
- REMOVED: Grilled Mahi Mahi
- REMOVED: Turkey Marinara with Pasta
- REMOVED: Steak Kabobs
- REMOVED: Cheese Pizza
- REMOVED: Whole Grain Rice
- REMOVED: Buttered Elbow Pasta
- REMOVED: Cupcake
- REMOVED: Light Lemonade — served in a souvenir character cup with glowing character clip-on light
- ADDED: Grilled Fish Served with choice of (2) selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani Bottled Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice for $12
- ADDED: Pasta With Marinara — Served with choice of (2) selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani Bottled Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice for $10
- ADDED: Mixed Fruit Cup
- ADDED: Zero Sugar Lemonade with Flavors of Cotton Candy served in a souvenir character cup for $6.50
- Grilled Chicken is no longer described as being “skewers”
There are a lot of changes under “Drinks,” too:
- REMOVED: Specialty Character Drink
- REMOVED: Mega Berry Smoothie
- REMOVED: Minute Maid Premium Lemonade topped with a Wildberry Foam
- REMOVED: Light Lemonade
- REMOVED: Magical Star Cocktail
- REMOVED: Abita Big Easy IPA
- REMOVED: Abita Purple Haze
- REMOVED: Abita Turbodog
- REMOVED: Abita Beer Flight
- REMOVED: Fireball Cocktail
- REMOVED: Cold Brew XO Patron
- ADDED: EARidescent Sip-a-bration: Minute Maid Premium Lemonade and Fruity Strawberry Punch, served in a souvenir 50th Celebration cup with a surprise character and a little bit of magic for $10
- Zero Sugar Lemonade
- Sazerac is no longer made with Bulleit Rye Small Batch American Whiskey, but instead is made with Sazerac Knob Creek Rye
There is one change on the bluezoo menu you’ll need to be aware of: the bluezoo burger has been removed.
That’s the only change here!
We’ve got some changes at Shula’s, too. Under “Appetizers,” here’s what’s different
- New Orleans-style Shrimp increased from $21 to $22
- REMOVED: Braised Swedish-style Meatballs
- ADDED: Maryland-style Crab Cake — Jumbo Lump Crab, Mustard, and Old Bay Seasoning with Rémoulade Sauce for $22
- ADDED: Thick Cut Nueske’s Bacon — Bourbon-Honey Glaze, Tomato Jam, Cheddar Grits, White Cabbage & Fennel Slaw for $19
Under “Soups and Salads,” this is what has changed:
- ADDED: Tomato Burrata Salad — Basil Pesto, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinaigrette for $16
- The Wedge Salad increased from $13 to $15
- REMOVED: Roasted Beet Salad
- ADDED: Shula’s House Salad — Tomatoes, Bacon, Ricotta Salata, Carrots, Scallions, Apple Cider Vinaigrette for $14
- Traditional Caesar Salad increased from $13 to $14
Under “Entrees,” we’re seeing these changes:
- Roasted Brick Chicken increased from $34 to $36
- Coaches-cut Prime Rib increased from $39 to $41
There’s also a new item under “Sides:”
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts — Bacon, Onions, Lemon Juice for $13
Whew — that’s a ton of updates, right? But we’ll continue to track menu changes at Disney World and keep you updated, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite Disney World restaurants get changes this week? Let us know what you think in the comments!