It’s been another busy week of food news! And since we’re almost to the middle of October that means Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween parties are in full swing at the Magic Kingdom with lots of fun treats! And of course we can’t forget about the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival still going strong!
We had a chance to dine at Morimoto Asia, and the newest restaurant in Disney Springs did not disappoint!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Morimoto Asia is open and we have a full review of dinner at Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s Pan-Asian restaurant!
- Disney raised the price for the Tables in Wonderland dining discount program.
- It’s time to start making plans for New Year’s Eve at the Walt Disney World Resort! There are some great dining options at the parks and several of the resort hotels!
- Chef Art Smith is bringing a new restaurant to Disney Springs in the summer of 2016!
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe has a new menu and fixins bar and we had to try it!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with those world famous Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars!
- A new chocolate shop – The Ganachery – is coming to Disney Springs later this year!
- We checked out the Festival Center at the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.