The finishing touches are being made on holiday displays around Walt Disney World! And we can’t wait for all of the delicious goodies!!
Visit the links below for more holiday fun! And don’t forget to read about new restaurants possibly opening in the Animal Kingdom!
Disney Food News
- Select Walt Disney World resorts are celebrating the holidays with gingerbread displays!
- Check out holiday treats, gingerbread displays, and new menu items in our What’s New around Walt Disney World article!
- We have news about expansions coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World — including the possibility of some brand new restaurants!
- We tried the new Frozen Olaf Lemonade Strawberry bar from Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- We have news about the 2015 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival — including dates and fun features!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Facebook Friend Paula shared this Mickey Gelato Waffle Sundae from the End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports Resort. And she gives a tip — “it can be ordered as a dessert in the dining plan, but not as a snack.”
Make us jealous; send in your favorite finds!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014
Tis the season to eat, drink, and go to Walt Disney World! And that means it’s time to pick up a copy of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book Is Here!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book features 310 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- New chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- New chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2015 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive [Read more…]