Walt Disney World is ever-changing and this week there was a major switch-up when two beloved quick service locations — Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace — swapped real estate in the Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland. So far, the menus have carried over our favorite Dole Whips and Citrus Swirl options!
After you’re done wrapping your brain around the Adventureland switcharoo, take a look at some of the other news we brought your way this week. We’ve got the scoop on new restaurants and kiosks, special menu items, and more!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Aloha Isle and Sunshine Tree Terrace in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom have switched places!
- We have a first look at the brand new Smokejumpers Grill at Disney California Adventure!
- Flour and Sugar is a kiosk on the newly opened Village Causeway in Downtown Disney’s Marketplace.
- The Egg Roll Wagon in Magic Kingdom is testing out a new item: Cheeseburger Spring Rolls!
- Star Wars Weekends begin at Hollywood Studios on May 15, 2015. We’ve got a peek at this year’s specialty popcorn bucket, featuring Han Solo!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Turkey Leg kiosk update in the Magic Kingdom, Cinderella’s Royal Table re-opens, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Or opt for a simple but fun Mickey Pretzel suggested by Facebook Friend Kat. Perfect picture!!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis [Read more…]