Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has officially started and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared three major pieces of news you might have missed this week.
- Check out the new food discount in Disney Springs.
- TSA reverses ban on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Coke bottles. See more about the ban here.
- See how Disney is protecting the Disney Skyliner from Hurricane Dorian.
- Orlando International Airport announced a closure ahead of Hurricane Dorian.
- We shared details on a new whisky dining event at Takumi-Tei in Epcot.
- Check out these cute Disney Skyliner ornaments in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new in Epcot this week.
- We spotted fun Disney Skyliner collectible buttons.
- New Circus Animal Cupcakes at Sprinkles this weekend.
- Check out the new color of Corkcicle at Wine Bar George.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ extends the hours for brunch.
- Check out the new merchandise at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared details a new secret menu item at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out our Best of the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- A new secret menu item has debuted at Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge.
- The Plaza de la Familia is returning to Disney California Adventure.
- We checked out the new Oasis Canteen at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check out the menu here.
- We reviewed the new Espresso Mousse at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the Two Suns Hummus at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Catalina Eddie’s is serving up Bantha Skewers to celebrate Galaxy’s Edge.
- We completed the new cheese crawl at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new Cornish Pasty at Epcot.
- We checked out the new Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop in Disney Springs.
- We shared details on opening day crowd levels at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We were live at the first day of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the new Yoda Cone at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We spotted a new Star Wars popcorn bucket at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Galactic Funnel Cake at Epic Eat.
- The Batuuan Spira metal gift cards are available at Hollywood Studios.
- Keystone Clothiers has reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Lightsaber Churros have returned to Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed two new breakfast options at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the Red Velvet Kylo Ren Cake at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club.
- We were live at opening day for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was using virtual queues and boarding groups on opening day.
- We shared prices for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out tips you need to know for visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the Disney Princess Half Marathon Dooney & Bourke bags.
- We shared details a new sandwich on the menu at Splitsville.
- Check out the extended boat and bus hours for Galaxy’s Edge opening season.
- We shared details on the plans for Flamingo Crossing Town Center near Disney World.
- Check out the new kiosk for Oasis Canteen at Hollywood Studios.
- Frontera Cocina announces drink specials for Mexican Independence Day.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The temporary location for Beaches and Cream is now open.
- Some resort quick service locations opening early during Galaxy’s Edge opening season.
- Check out the sporks we found inside Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We were at the dedication ceremony for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the special Star Wars-themed treats at Disney World right now.
- The name was announced for a lounge onboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- See the most important news from the week.
- Check out the Purple Cauldron Popcorn Bucket and more.
- We reviewed the new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks.
- Find out how to get a free slider in Disney Springs this weekend.
- We reviewed a Pumpkin Spice Cupcake at Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new in the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out the fun PhotoPass options in Galaxy’s Edge.
- New Hondo Ohnaka Funko POP! at Hollywood Studios.
- Get your DFB exclusive printable checklist for Halloween treats at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed new meatballs and more in Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the Passholder freebies at the Oogie Boogie Bash.
- We shared more details about the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel. See more here!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- More details were released for Rise of the Resistance in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We shared more details about the Appleseed Orchard Booth at the Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the Star Wars coffee drinks at Starbucks in Disney Springs.
- Halloween-themed refillable resort mugs have arrived at Disney World.
- We reviewed the bacon-covered funnel cake at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the new SHAG Tiki Ears at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new in Disneyland.
- Check out more of what’s new at Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted new Haunted Mansion ears at Disney World.
- Beaches and Cream officially closed for refurbishment.
- Check out the new Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Rocket Fuel coffee in the Magic Kingdom.
- Tickets are on sale now for the new Cirque du Soleil show at Disney Springs.
- We reviewed a new Chai Tea Cupcake at Disney World.
- Find out more about the Target and Disney collaboration.
- We shared details about the opening season for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and more.
- Get more details on the Journey of Water coming to Epcot.
- We shared details on the new PLAY! Pavilion coming to Epcot.
- New images of Rise of the Resistance were shared at the D23 Expo.
- We reviewed the new Jack’s Hallow-Lime Cupcake.
- Read the latest about Epcot’s new nighttime spectacular.
- A new pavilion for Epcot festivals was announced at the D23 Expo.
- We shared more details about what’s coming to Epcot! Check out the three neighborhoods and more!
- Disney Cruise Line announced the name of the fleet’s fifth ship.
- Disney announced a new Disney Genie planning app.
- We found out the name of the Epcot’s space restaurant.
- We shared details about the Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Epcot.
- A new Princess and the Frog restaurant is coming to Disney World.
- A new Mary Poppins attraction is coming to Epcot.
- More details were announced for Avengers Campus in Disneyland.
- More details were announced for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- We spotted a new Purple Poison Stein and glow cube at Disney World.
- A new parade is coming to Disneyland called Magic Happens.
- Cinderella Castle walkway reopens at the Magic Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney Dining Plan Secrets You Need to Know Before Going to Disney World, Best and Worst Disney All You Can Eat Meals, 13 Secret Disney World Snacks You Need to See, Check Out the 10 Biggest News Stories from the D23 Expo, and The Most Important Changes You Haven’t Noticed at Disney World.
New DFB Video — The Most Important Changes You Haven’t Noticed at Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The Most Important Changes You Haven’t Noticed in Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 45% off Everything in the DFB Store with Our Labor Day Sale
If you’ve been thinking about getting one (or more) of our guides, now’s the time to do it! HUGE savings plus a long weekend to drool over Disney food pictures, tips, deals, and discounts sounds like the perfect way to spend the holiday.
From our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to our DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — not to mention our detailed snack-focused guides — these books are MUST reads.
SAVE EVEN MORE with one of our best-selling Bundles. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
And, since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 45% off makes them a steal. These prices are like a sale on top of a sale!
We have a bundle for every need. Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Food and Wine Festival lovers will love using our DFB Food and Wine Bundle to make the most of their trip.
And if you want ALL of it — we have you covered there, too! Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
What are you waiting for? Right now is the BEST time to get one of our DFB Guide or DFB Bundles and get your vacation planning going!
DFB Reader Finds
We love hearing from our readers after a great trip! DFB reader Laura White shared this with us: “Just back from WDW and ate like royalty, thanks to all the fabulous tips from DisneyFoodBlog. Thanks AJ & Team!”
Woody’s Lunch Box is a solid choice for a qiuck bite in Toy Story Land, and our pal Austin Does shared this with us this week: “Woody’s Lunch Box seems to be using a new shredded beef in their bbq brisket sandwich instead of the old slices. It’s excellent!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these great Haunted Mansion ears!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Mac and Cheese Truck in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun piece of art featuring Anna and Elsa visiting The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Donut Cookies.