We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB T-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are a lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival opened this week, and we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Booths!
- The 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is in full bloom and we have the FULL menus for the Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- The Haunted Mansion has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney releases more information regarding the Coronavirus. See more here. <—BIG NEWS!
- Read more about Coronavirus and traveling to Disney World.
- We were live at the opening of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Disney Cruise Line announces cancellation details with regard to Coronavirus. <—BIG NEWS!
- See what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new deal at Disney’s Fort Wilderness.
- Take a peek at the history of Disney from the Walt Disney Archives.
- Check out the latest Tables in Wonderland Chef’s Table event.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has extended park hours again.
- A new Beauty and the Beast prequel is coming to Disney+.
- We shared all the closures and refurbishments for this week at Disney World and Disneyland.
- Check out this recipe for the Cookie Fries from Beaches and Cream.
- We shared details on Orange County Restaurant Week in Anaheim.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New brunch cocktails are coming to Frontera Cocina.
- Check out the Easter Sunday specials in Disney Springs.
- Disney Springs is serving up some new springtime cocktails.
- We shared all the entertainment options at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out the pricey details on the flatware coming to Space 220.
- Disney Cruise Line has announced a new discount.
- We shared details on a five-course wine dinner at Disneyland.
- There’s a new cupcake at Sprinkles for Women’s History Month.
- Disney Springs is getting a new Hot Dog Food Truck!
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland Resort. See more of what’s new here.
- Show times for Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire are being reduced.
- We shared a what’s new update for several Disney World hotels.
- Check out what’s new at Disney Springs.
- We checked out the new Mickey Shorts Theater at Hollywood Studios.
- New summer discounts were announced for the Disney Springs hotels.
- We shared our thoughts on the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Check out this first look at Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Drawn to Life.’
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new shake in Disney Springs filled with Nutella brownies.
- Find out what you can do at Disney World without a park ticket.
- A new backstage tour is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared what to do if your family gets sick in Disney World.
- An Epcot snack favorite gets a limited time update.
- We reviewed ALL the booths at the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. <—FESTIVAL NEWS!
- We checked out a new corn dog in Disneyland.
- We shared the BEST uses of your Dining Plan snack credits at the Flower and Garden Festival.
- We reviewed a new Thin Mint Churro in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new ‘Onward’ Float at Disney World.
- There’s a new St. Patrick’s Day ice cream sandwich at Animal Kingdom.
- The Lion Paw Cookie gets a makeover at the Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out the Berry Cobbler Funnel Cake in Disneyland.
- You’ve gotta check out our DFB Cookie Throw Down!
- Check out our first Epcot Flower and Garden Festival snack hack.
- We found a new chocolate cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out the two new iced drinks from Starbucks.
- We shared the BEST of the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. <—BEST of the FEST
- Check out the new Garden Graze at the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We reviewed the new Mickey and Minnie Blueberry Pie.
- Check out this new secret menu drink at Disney World.
- We checked out a new Butterfly Cupcake.
- Take a look at the menu updates at the Rix Sports Bar and Grill.
- There’s a hot dog-stuffed waffle at Disneyland…and we checked it out.
- Check out the St. Patrick’s Day cupcake in Disneyland.
- We reviewed new Indiana Jones snacks including: Shaker Noodle Salad, a new Dole Whip, and a specialty rib bowl.
- Check out this new St. Patrick’s Day drink at Disney World.
- We reviewed new eats at The Tropical Hideaway including: Loco Moco Bao and a new Dole Whip Float.
- There’s a new Shamrockerita in Disney World.
- We checked out some new St. Patrick’s Day eats in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Baymax Cupcake at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new breakfast items at ABC Commissary at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new breakfast items at the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the new ‘Star Wars’ Loungefly bags. And check out this Baby Yoda backpack.
- There’s a new Baby Yoda charm from Pandora.
- Check out the new Disney Pets Loungeflys.
- HARVEYS has released a new collection of Disney key chains.
- There’s a new Mushu Shoulder Plush at Disney World.
- New Pandora jewelry debuts on Disney Cruise Line.
- The Mickey Balloon Ears have arrived in Disney World.
- We found some fun new ‘Star Wars’ shoes online.
- Check out the pretty flower crown at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We shared all the new merchandise for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Find out where you can get your Spike the Bee Spork at the Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out all of the merchandise for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- The Orange Bird Minnie Ears have arrived at Disney World.
- A new collection of Disney Snacks Wishables has arrived.
- We spotted some new Cozy Knits Plush toys.
- Celebrate the anniversary of Indiana Jones Adventure with new merchandise.
- Check out the new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway designer ears.
- You’ve got to see this fun piece of merchandise for the DCA Food and Wine Festival.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- Here’s What to Eat at the Disney World and Disneyland Festivals Happening Right NOW!
- Think You Know Everything About Disney World’s FastPass? Think Again!
- Disney World’s Newest Restaurants RANKED!
- The 13 Weirdest Things We’ve Eaten at Disney World (And Some Were REALLY GOOD)!
- The Latest Disney News
New DFB Video — Disney World’s Newest Restaurants Ranked!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Disney World’s Newest Restaurants Ranked! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this new Cinderella Loungefly backpack.
WDW for Grownups shared tips for taking food to go at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a look at latte art at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a ‘Frozen 2’ cake.