We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- This sign for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure was lit up! <– RIDE NEWS
- Florida is moving to Phase 3 of reopening with restrictions lifted on restaurants and more. <— BIG NEWS!
- What you need to know before visiting Disney World this Christmas.
- Disney’s Aulani Resort has an official reopening date.
- Disneyland is canceling reservations through early October.
- See the latest news about the big refurbishment coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village. See even more here!
- Fireworks testing took place at Disney World this week.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table has reopened in Disney World.
- Check out the newest ride at Tokyo Disneyland! <— YOU’VE GOTTA SEE THIS.
- Disneyland execs make case that it’s time to reopen the parks.
- The 2021 Walt Disney World Marathon and Princess Half Marathon have been canceled.
- How to get on Rise of the Resistance at Galaxy’s Edge.
- It costs how much to eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table right now? <— WAIT. WHAT?
- Hong Kong Disneyland has reopened…again.
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Disney World park hours are available through December 12th. <— PLANNING NEWS
- Park hours have been extended on the weekends through October 12th.
- More Annual Passholder Park Pass reservations are available for early October.
- Reservations are now available for Chefs de France. <— DINING NEWS
- When could Disney World resume fireworks?
- Park Passes for Annual Passholders in December are filling up.
- Disney is extending expiring Premier Passports.
- Three Disney World trip mistakes you aren’t expecting right now.
- Some college basketball events will take place at Disney World.
- The Grand Floridian has officially reopened.
- Three of the four Disney World parks have no Park Passes for Halloween.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Disney World’s Grand Floridian Orchestra shares final performance details. <– SUPER SAD NEWS
- What’s new at EPCOT this week? See more here. And here.
- A new Pixar short will be shown ahead of ‘Soul’ in theaters.
- What’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. See more here.
- Disney Gift Cards were experiencing technical glitches this week.
- New TV ad in California calls on the governor to reopen Disneyland.
- Check out this new discount for stays at Aulani.
- Find out why Splash Mountain was evacuated and closed on Friday.
- Disney Cruise Line modifies final payment and cancellation fees.
- There’s a new baby giraffe at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. <— CUTE OVERLOAD
- Check out the new Halloween photo opp at Disney Springs.
- Disneyland president says the resort is ‘in limbo’ right now.
- Disney adds ‘inclusion’ as a fifth key guest services element.
- See how to win a $500 Disney gift card for your Halloween costume.
- A Black Panther mural has debuted in Downtown Disney.
- Check out this video of the new Baymax ride in Tokyo Disneyland.
- What’s new in Downtown Disney this week.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom. See more here.
- Two Magic Kingdom attractions are closing for refurbishment soon.
- The pressed pennies in Disney World are getting a pricey upgrade. <— YIKES
- ‘Black Widow’ has been delayed until 2021.
- What’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios this week.
- Check out the latest social distancing markers we spotted at Disneyland.
- See what’s new this week at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Are more refurbishments coming to Magic Kingdom?
- This Disney Vacation Club spot is closed until further notice.
- There are more constructions walls in EPCOT.
- There’s a new Figment Annual Passholder magnet in EPCOT.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- Is Docking Bay 7 worth a visit in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?
- Is this $295 foodie event worth it?
- China Street Fries are back at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival. <— NEW FESTIVAL EATS
- Character dining has returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios with a Halloween twist.
- We checked out a new grownup root beer float.
- Sommerfest has reopened on select days in EPCOT.
- We checked out the new lemonade with boba in Disney Springs.
- EPCOT’s San Angel Inn is temporarily closing.
- The pumpkin fudge has returned to Disney World.
- Another EPCOT shop is serving wine by the glass. Check out this bar too.
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe reopened this weekend.
- Mobile Order was down at Disney World this week.
- Check out the major menu update at Chefs de France in EPCOT. <— MENU UPDATES
- Here’s a recipe to make the Cliff Dweller from Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed a new Halloween cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out this new bag of Halloween cookies!
- This new Halloween Whoopie Pie was scary (not in a good way).
- See what fan favorite drink has returned to EPCOT.
- Orlando’s Magical Dining has been extended for a month.
- We checked out the three secret menu Hocus Pocus drinks at Starbucks.
- We reviewed a new Apple Tart in EPCOT.
- Check out the special deals at Morimoto Asia.
- We checked out the new Triple Decker Garlic Toast Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- There’s a huge new fall drink at Disney World.
- You’ll want to check out this new Pumpkin Whoopie Pie.
- We reviewed a new Halloween tiramisu.
- Is this new Candy Corn Cupcake worth your snack dollars?
- Check out this new Halloween shake at Beaches and Cream.
- Disneyland to expand Mobile Order when the parks reopen.
- You can get 20% off these 20 locations in Disney Springs.
- Get more details on the new Table Service Mobile Order in Disney World.
- There is a new collection of talking Toy Story toys in Disney World.
- Check out these spooky new phone cases we spotted.
- There’s a new pin deal with D23 memberships.
- This new EPCOT merchandise is fit for a queen.
- Take a peek at this new TEAL Pluto plush. <— BUT WHY?
- Check out the new fall collections coming to shopDisney.
- These new Disney toys are made with 100% recycled material.
- Check out all the new Millennium Falcon merchandise we spotted.
- We spotted more new Disney MagicBands online.
- The new Midnight Masquerade merchandise will be available with a MerchPass.
- Check out these fun new Haunted Mansion dresses.
- A new Disney x Love Your Melon collection is coming soon.
- There’s a new Kate Spade x Disney collection.
- The new Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke collection is coming to Disney World.
- Adidas is releasing a new line of Toy Story sneakers.
- Basketball MagicBands are now available for pre-order.
- Check out these cute new baby PJs.
- This new glow-in-the-dark Jack Skellington Funko is ready for pre-order.
- We found some cute new Disney tree skirts.
- Check out these new Disney puzzles available online.
- There’s a new wedding-themed Mickey and Minnie Loungefly.
- This is where you’ll find big Disney merchandise discounts right now.
- The Big Thunder Mountain Main Attraction plush are available now in Disney World.
- Check out these cute new Halloween backpacks from Loungefly.
- This new Disneyland tumbler is perfect if you’re missing the fireworks.
- Check out these cute matching holiday sweaters.
- There’s a new Fish & Chips merchandise collection. Check out the ears! <— SO. MUCH. FUN.
- Check out these new Alex and Ani bracelets.
- We spotted a cute new Baby Yoda backpack.
- There are 13 new holiday plushes available online right now.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas ears are now in Disneyland.
- We’re loving this new Madame Leota pillow.
- The Big Thunder Mountain Main Attraction collection sold out fast online.
- Check out this new Villains pin set at Disney World.
- Big Thunder Mountain is celebrating its anniversary with new merchandise. See our DFB shirts here!
- Check out all the new ears at Disneyland.
- Annual Passholders can get 30% off at shopDisney.
- This Haunted Mansion Funko is now available online.
- You’ve gotta see these new Disneyland ears.
- Check out this funny new Baby Yoda game.
- We found a cute Baby Yoda shoulder plush.
- Check out the new merchandise for ‘The Mandalorian.’
- We spotted our favorite Halloween Mickey Ears in Disney World.
- These Star Wars Barbies are CRAZY.
- We found Samantha in Disney World.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- What Happens When Disney World’s Advertising Gets a Little Bit Wild!
- Why You Should Bring Your Own Food to Disney World
- 9 Bad Ideas That You’ll Have in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — 9 Bad Ideas You’ll Have in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 9 Bad Ideas You’ll Have in Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Mouse slow cooker.
WDW for Grownups shared “how to eat at Disney World without reservations.”
Disney Parks Blog shared a mac and cheese recipe.
Disney Family shared a recipe for an ‘Up’ house sandwich.