We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Disney World announces new hotel discounts for 2021. <— PLANNING NEWS!
- California announces the guidelines for theme park reopening. <— DISNEYLAND REOPENING NEWS
- When could Disneyland actually reopen?
- Disneyland president reacts to the state’s reopening guidelines.
- Parts of Disney California Adventure are reopening.
- Disneyland may not open until the summer of 2021. <— SEE THE REASONS WHY.
- California Theme Parks Association takes issue with the reopening guidelines.
- Anaheim mayor responds to the state’s reopening guidelines.
- EPCOT’s Morocco Pavilion to transfer ownership to Disney. <— BIG NEWS
- Tokyo Disneyland has suspended its Annual Passholder program for now.
- Halloween day Park Passes are gone for Annual Passholders.
- These are the most unexpected changes at this year’s EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- One popular gingerbread display is coming back for the holidays.
- Dates were announced for the 2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts. <— FESTIVAL NEWS
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- All-Star Movies reopening date announced. <— HOTEL NEWS
- Disney World releases more theme park hours into early 2021.
- Park hours have been extended for some parks for November.
- Disney has extended park hours for select dates during the holiday season.
- Weddings have resumed in Disney World with new health measures.
- Park Pass availability has been refilled for some dates in November.
- Hollywood Studios Park Passes are almost gone for New Year’s.
- You can now make Park Pass reservations on the My Disney Experience app.
- Disney World extends cancellation policy into April 2021.
- What will New Year’s Eve be like this year at Disney World? <— READ THIS
- Christmas Day Park Passes are full for select guest groups.
- Park hours have been extended for Halloween in some parks.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- What’s new right now in Disney Springs?
- New baby animals have just arrived at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- You’ve gotta check out this magical moment we spotted this week. <— GOOD NEWS TO WATCH!
- See how you can celebrate Dapper Day at Home.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Take a look at the Friday crowds at the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new shopping event coming to Disneyland.
- Get a sneak peek at the marquee for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at EPCOT.
- Fort Wilderness made some changes for Halloween.
- Disneyland is contacting Passholders after the release of the reopening guidelines.
- Disneyland hotel reservations are only available starting in mid-November.
- See what’s new right now in Animal Kingdom.
- This is the entertainment coming to the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the character promenades you’ll see this holiday season.
- A new Olaf scavenger hunt is coming to the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. <— FUN!
- What’s new at Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness.
- California theme parks may consider legal action against the state.
- There’s a new socially distant meet-and-greet in EPCOT.
- Is Disney World’s scary clown slide gone for good?
- More updates happened in the lobby at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Check for your refund if you canceled your Disney World Annual Pass.
- Disney Cruise Line to reclassify staterooms across the fleet.
- Canada extends border restrictions through mid-November.
- Find out what’s going on with the PeopleMover in the Magic Kingdom.
- There’s a new permit related to Harmonious in EPCOT.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- These are the returning and new booths coming to the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. <— HOLIDAY NEWS
- The Cookie Stroll is coming back to the Festival of the Holidays.
- New menu items arrive at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, including drinks!
- A festive Krispie treat has returned to Disney World.
- Check out the new Chicken and Waffles dish at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- There’s a new churro-topped cupcake at Disney Springs.
- Annual Passholders can get a discount at two restaurants for Mickey’s birthday.
- Another quick service restaurant has reopened in EPCOT.
- More seasonal dining events are returning to Hollywood Studios.
- The Magic Kingdom souvenir mug is back at Starbucks. And, so is the EPCOT mug.
- Where’s the watermelon Dole Whip at Disney World? (HINT: It’s not there).
- Check out our review of Geyser Point Bar & Grill at Wilderness Lodge.
- We reviewed the new Ghost Pepper Chicken Pizza in Disney Springs. <— BUT WAS IT HOT?
- The boozy caramels in EPCOT have been remixed!
- There’s a new glow-in-the-dark popcorn bucket at Disney World.
- Reusable Lion King straws are now at Animal Kingdom.
- New beignet sauces are available at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.
- We checked out a new tea bar in Disney Springs.
- Hand-dipped corn dog are back in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the menu updates at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments.
- This Disney Springs restaurant will have a special Thanksgiving Day menu.
- The Wishes Come True Blue collection is online and in the parks. See more here. <— NEW COLOR TREND
- Check out the Wishes Come True Blue Minnie Ears.
- You need these glittery CROCS.
- Take a look at our newest DFB face masks.
- Check out the winter edition of the Mickey Balloon Ears.
- We spotted some holiday PJs at Disney World!
- The holiday merchandise is arriving at Disney World already!
- Check out this new spirit jersey we found. And this festive version. And these Christmas editions.
- The EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Dooney & Bourke bags are now online.
- Check out these fun Pandora charms at Disney World.
- These are the top 15 toys for the holiday season.
- Check out these new Danielle Nicole bags: Cinderella backpack, this crossbody bag.
- An Annual Passholder shopping event is coming soon to Disney World.
- There’s a new Tangled backpack available for pre-order.
- The new Wishes Come True Blue face mask is in Disney World — and online.
- Check out the new Animal Friends merchandise collection.
- A Haunted Mansion MagicBand is available for pre-order.
- The Peppermint Minnie Ears got a makeover! And so did the Gingerbread ears. <— HOLIDAY EARS
- This festive Groot is a long way from home.
- Check out the new Beauty and the Beast Wishables.
- See where to find the Hitchhiking Ghosts popcorn bucket.
- Lots of holiday merchandise is available in Disney World.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique merchandise is available in Disney World.
- Check out the magnets in the Passholder Pop-Up shop.
- Check out this new Hitchhiking Ghosts Figure set.
- A new Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke collection is now at Disney World.
- Check out the classic apparel line we found at Disney World.
- Take a look at these new Christmas ornaments in Disney World.
More FUN Stuff
- Check out these Disney car seat covers!
- This is a really weird Star Wars recipe. <—UM…WEIRD.
- You can virtually trick-or-treat at the Haunted Mansion.
- Why is Disney offering ‘Soul’ for no premium charge on Disney+?
- What ride would our readers get rid of it they had a choice?
- How to find the hard-to-get merchandise in the Disney Parks.
- The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra is reuniting this holiday season.
- The holiday shop is open on shopDisney.
- Check out the trailer for ‘Raya and the Last Dragon.’
- Adventures by Disney announces new private adventures for 2021. More 2020 trips have been canceled.
- Our readers shared their most unpopular Disney opinions. <— DO YOU AGREE?
- Check out this new preview of season 2 of ‘The Mandalorian.’
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 15 Things That Make No Sense in Disney World
- What Disney Cast Members Eat
- 12 Surprising Things That Haven’t Changed at All in Disney World This Year
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — 15 Things That Make No Sense in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 15 Things That Make No Sense in Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Pumpkin Spice Latte tee.
WDW for Grownups reviewed the Giggle Water at Enzo’s Hideaway.
Disney Parks Blog shared Walt’s Chili Recipe.
D23 shared a recipe for Hidden Mickey Halloween Cookies.