Is it just us or was September the longest month ever?
Maybe it’s because we just couldn’t wait for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration to kick-off so that we could eat all the new foods in the parks. We also had a TON of restaurant menu changes, reopenings, and more!
So here is EVERY single menu update we found at Disney World restaurants in September!
We’ve got a few changes at Tusker House Restaraunt:
- Lost On Safari is now made with Starr African Rum
- Ngumu Jungle Juice is now made with Snow Leopard Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, and Tusker House “Jungle Juice”
Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery has finally reopened and had quite a few menu changes:
- Seasoned House-made Chips decreased from $4.49 to $3.49
- Bottled Water decreased from $4.79 to $3.50
- ADDED: Spiced Potato Hand Pies, Marinated Chicken Flatbread Sandwich, and Red Chili Hot Dog.
You can also now get Simply Orange Juice for $4.49 and Hot Cocoa for $3.29. And the African Coffee is here, too for $11.
Over in China, the Appetizers part of the menu at Lotus Blossom Cafe has changed:
- Pork and Vegetable Rolls is now just Pork Egg Rolls and price increased from $3.99 to $4.95
- Chicken Pot Stickers increased from $5.50 to $6.50
- ADDED: Side of Broccoli for $5.50
ALL entrees also saw price increases: the Orange Chicken Combo, Chicken Fried Rice Combo, and Mongolian Beef Combo increased from $13.50 to $14.50. And the Kids Entrees, including the Sweet-and-Sour Chicken and Pot Stickers and Spring Roll increased from $7.95 to $8.95.
On the Desserts part of the menu, both the Caramel Ginger Ice Cream and Lychee Ice Cream increased from $3.75 to $3.95. And the Alcoholic Beverages also saw increases:
- Tsing Tao increased from $7.75 to $8.25
- Foo Draft Beer increased from $8.75 to $9.25
- T-Cha Jasmine Beer increased from $8.75 to $9.25
Space 220 has officially opened and we have the menu! Lunch is a two-course prix-fixe meal, while dinner is aa three-course prix-fixe meal. For lunch, guests get to select one of each: one item from the Lift-offs section (appetizers) and a Star Course (entree). Lunch is priced at $55 per person.
There are also Space Station Specials, like the Galactic Lobster Globe. These, along with various sides are available for an additional charge.
There are also a variety of drinks available including non-alcoholic beverages, wines, and beers. Kids can select one star course one supernova sweet, and one celestial beverage. The Kids Meal is $29 and is only available for guests ages nine or under. The Kids star courses include Space-Ghetti, salmon, chicken, and more.
Kids Desserts include a cupcake, gelato scoop, or sorbet.
Drinks include sodas and other select items, and there are additional specialty beverages available for an additional charge.
For dinner, guests can pick one item from the lift-offs section, one star course, and one supernova sweet for $79 per person.
Lift-offs include many of the same appetizers available at lunch.
You can also purchase additional sides.
There is a good selection of Dessert Drinks available for an additional cost.
Drinks include Beers…
…Various Specialty Drinks…
…and some Non-Alcoholic Options.
The Kids Dinner Menu is similar to the Lunch Menu. It allows kids to pick one entree, dessert, and drink for $29.
The desserts are also the same…
…as are the Specialty Drinks.
But wait, there’s more! There’s also a separate Lounge Menu.
Along with the same drinks from the lunch and dinner menus, you can also get some small bites.
Finally, for every kid’s specialty cocktail ordered, kids get a set of cool Space 220 collectible cards. Pretty cool, right?
There’s been an update on the menu at La Hacienda de San Angel in the Mexico Pavilion — the Osso Buco a la Mexicana has been taken off the menu.
The Kids Menu saw the following changes:
- Fruit Cup is now just listed as Fruit (Chef’s Selection) and the price increased from $3 to $3.50
- Chocolate Brownie decreased from $6 to $4.50
- Dulce de Leche Ice Cream increased from $4 to $5
A few menu items are now gone from the menu at La Cantina de San Angel: Tacos de Pescado and the Taco Trio.
Fried Plantains has also dropped off the menu.
The Kids Menu at San Angel Inn has seen some price increases:
- Jr Garden Salad increased from $3 to $4
- Fruit Cup increased from $3 to $3.50 and is now just listed as Fruit (Chef’s Selection
- Quesadillas increased from $10 to $10.50
- Tacos increased from $10 to $11
- Grilled Chicken Breast increased from $10 to $11
- Chicken Tenders increased from $10 to $11
- Chocolate Brownie decreased from $6 to $4.50
- Dulce de Leche Ice Cream increased from $4 to $5
- Macaroni and Cheese increased from $10.50 to $11.50
Here’s what’s different on the Tokyo Dining menu:
- ADDED: Karaage — Succulent Chicken Thighs deep-fried and coated in a Sweet Nanban Sauce for $10
- ADDED: Yaki Udon — Japanese Stir-Fry Udon Noodles, Beef, and Vegetables in a Sweet Tangy Sauce for $30
- REMOVED: Green Tea Mousse Cake and Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- ADDED: Yuzu Mousse Cake — Yuzu Mousse Cake with Kinako Crumb adorned with Gold Flakes, Matcha Cream, Chocolate Rocks, and Sparkling Yuzu Sauce for $18
There are more changes at Teppan Edo on the Dessert menu:
- REMOVED: Chocolate Tofu Mousse
- ADDED: Chocolate Ginger Cake for $9
You can also now get Soft-serve Ice Cream Vanilla, Green Tea, or Vanilla Green Tea Swirl for $5.
Over at the Swan and Dolphin, we’ve got a drink changes at the Cabana Bar and Beach Club. The Beachside Bucket, Siesta Time Beachside Bucket, and Berry Blast Beachside Bucket have all been removed.
Two new buckets have been added:
- Island Time Bucket — Malibu Coconut Rum, Cream of Coconut, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Myers Dark Rum Float for $24
- ADDED: Mangonada Bucket — Olmeca Altos Tequila, Triple Sec, Mango Nectar, Pineapple Juice, Chamoy Candy Syrup, Tajin Pineapple for $24
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort has reopened, and we saw some menu changes at Intermission Food Court there. Every entree that was on the breakfast menu has disappeared, except for the Bounty Platter and Ham and Cheese Omelet. Here are the updates:
- ADDED: Continental Breakfast — Dannon® Oikos® Greek Blueberry Yogurt, Banana, and a Croissant for $7.49
- ADDED: Breakfast Bagel Sandwich — Eggs, Bacon, and American Cheese on a Bagel for $6.79
- ADDED: Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich — Eggs and American Cheese served on a Bagel for $5.79
- ADDED: American Platter — Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes, Bacon, and Sausage for $8.59
- Mickey-Shaped Waffles increased from $6.49 to $9.99 (Plant-based option is also now available)
- Pao de Queijo (Cheesy Bread) was removed from the Sides.
- REMOVED: Western Omelet
- REMOVED: Cappuccino, Espresso, Caffe Latte, and Americano
And a Kids Disney Check Meal was added:
- ADDED: Scrambled Eggs — Served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, Apple Slices, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water for $6.49
But the rest of the Kids Menu has been removed — the Breakfast Platter, Pancakes, and French Toast are now gone.
Here’s what changed in the Bakery Case:
- ADDED: Family Assortment Four-Pack — Select four Pastries from our Fresh Selection for $11.99
- ADDED: Bakery Selection Two-Pack — Select two Pastries from our Fresh Selection for $6.49
- ADDED: Brownie Bites for $4.79
- REMOVED: Chocolate Croissant
- REMOVED: Banana Bread
- REMOVED: Honey Bun
- Cinnamon Roll increased from $3.79 to $4.29
- ADDED: Coffee Cake for $3.79
- ADDED: Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.29
- ADDED: M&M’S® Sugar Cookie for $3.29
Fresh Fruit will cost more now:
- Grapes increased from $3.79 to $5.69
- Pineapple Fruit Cup increased from $5.39 to $5.69
And there are some updates to snacks:
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Crunchy Cookies – Chocolate Chip for $6.79
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Soft Baked Cookies – Double-Chocolate Chip for $6.79
- Apple Slices with Caramel increased from $3.69 to $3.99
- ADDED: Pickle-in-a-Pouch for $1.99
Under beverages, Soy Milk increased from $2.59 to $2.99. And the cocktails menu has been updated:
- REMOVED: Henry’s Hard Orange Soda Float
- REMOVED: Mimosa
- ADDED: Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri for $11
- ADDED: Cutwater Three Sheets Rum & Ginger for $10
- ADDED: Blue Marble Mojito for $10
- ADDED: Smirnoff Ice for $8.75
- ADDED: Canella Peach Bellini for $10
- Blue Marble Bloody Mary decreased from $11 to $10
- ADDED: Malibu Kiwi Strawberry for $10
At Gasparilla Island Grill, Mickey Waffles just went up in price from $9.49 to $9.79.
Another breakfast item, the Breakfast Platter increased from $8.79 to $11.29.
Over at the Beach Club, there were a TON of menu updates at Hurricane Hanna’s — here’s what’s different!
- REMOVED: Italian Focaccia Sandwich
- ADDED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich — with Provolone and Chunky Avocado Spread on a Brioche Bun served with French Fries for $11.99
- ADDED: Hanna’s Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger — with Lettuce and Tomato on a Brioche Bun served with French Fries for $12.99
- ADDED: Impossible Burger — Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Tomato Jam on a Brioche Bun served with French Fries (Plant-based) for $11.49
- REMOVED: Greek Salad
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Chicken — Romaine, Parmesan and House-made Croutons for $9.99
- ADDED: Garden Salad — Romaine, Arugula, Spinach, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Carrots, Chickpeas, and Edamame (Plant-based) for $8.99
We also saw some updates on the “Grab and Go” menu:
- Turkey Swiss Sandwich moved to New “Grab and Go” part of the menu
- Includes Chilled Chicken Wrap for $10.49, Caesar Salad with Chicken for $9.99, Garden Salad for $8.99, Hummus and Crudité for $4.49, and Fresh Fruits for $4.49
Also, there is a “snacks” menu now, that includes Hummus and Crudité for $4.49, Frozen Grapes for $3.99, Fresh Fruits for $4.49, and Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.29.
The “Kids’ Disney Check Meals” includes Cheeseburger (served with choice of Grapes, Applesauce, or Carrots and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water) for $9.49 and Turkey Sandwich (served with choice of Grapes, Applesauce, or Carrots and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water) for $8.99
“Kids Meals” includes PB&J Uncrustable (served with choice of Grapes, Applesauce, or Carrots and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water) for $8.19.
P & J’s Southern Takeout now offers family meals. Here’s what you can choose from:
- Barbecued Ribs Full-Slab Meal — Served with Cornbread, Coleslaw, and Mashed Potatoes with Gravy (Serves 2 to 4) for $26.99
- Half-Slab Barbecued Ribs and 4-Piece Fried Chicken — Served with Cornbread, Coleslaw, and Mashed Potatoes with Gravy (Serves 2 to 4) for $24.99
- Fried Chicken 8-Piece Meal — Served with Cornbread, Coleslaw, and Mashed Potatoes with Gravy (Serves 2 to 4) for $23.49
We’re seeing more resorts adding the family meals option!
A new 50th Anniversary Prix Fixe Menu was announced for California Grill. For a limited time, the restaurant is offering a 3-course menu, including an appetizer, entree, and dessert. The new menu includes The California Grill Sushi Classics Trio – Blue Crab California Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, Spicy Kazan Roll.
Guests will also get to try the House-Made Artisanal-Style Duck á la Orange Pizza and Oak-Fired Filet of Beef with Black Truffle-Brown Butter Château Potatoes, Golden Raisins Vinaigrette, Cauliflower, and Black Garlic Butter.
Dessert includes a special EARidescent Grand Marnier Soufflé served table-side with macerated Florida citrus and a delicious house-made Creamsicle Ice Cream.
Here’s a look at the full menu:
The meal costs $89 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $39 per child (ages 3-9), plus tax and gratuity.
We are so excited about Steakhouse 71’s grand opening and its menu. For breakfast, there is a variety of delicious items to choose from including Breakfast Pastries, the Steakhouse 71 Feast, Floridian Eggs Benedict, and Seasonal Pancakes.
Breakfast drinks include a variety of Coffees, a Bloody Mary, a Specialty Character Drink, and more.
Lunch includes French Onion Soup, Crab Cake Sliders, Steak Frites, and more.
If it’s steak you want, though, you’ll want to book a reservation for dinner.
Along with a variety of appetizers, there are different cuts of Steaks available, including Filet Mignon, New York Strip, and more. You can also order a variety of sauces and sides. And if steak isn’t your thing, there are Vegetarian, Chicken, and Fish options, too.
Dessert includes the Steakhouse 71 Chocolate Cake, which is described as “15 layers of whiskey-infused chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, and raspberries – one layer for every floor at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.” YES, PLEASE! Other dessert options are also available.
There’s also a Steakhouse 71 Lounge that has a variety of foods and beverages available. Lounge Bites will include Crab Cakes, Macaroni and Cheese, Shrimp Cocktails, and more.
Drinks include some specialty non-alcoholic and alcoholic options, including the Citrus Grove Cocktail, the Tequila Sunrise, and the Steakhouse 71 Vodka Gimlet.
We’ve got another price decrease to share with you. L.A. Lasagna at Planet Hollywood decreased from $22.99 to $21.99.
Price decreases might be rare, but they do happen!
Alot of stuff on the Splitsville menu is going to cost more now. Here are the changes, starting with Appetizers:
- Loaded Fries increased from $15 to $16
- Edamame increased from $8 to $9
- Macho Nachos increased from $16 to $17
There’s been a change on the Pizzas Menu, too:
- REMOVED: Margherita Pizza
- ADDED: Veggie Pizza — Mozzarella, mushrooms, red and green peppers, onions, and broccoli for $18
Most of the changes have happened on the Sushi part of the menu, and it’s mostly price increases:
- Grilled Avocado & Ahi Tuna increased from $17 to $18
- California Roll increased from $12 to $13
- California Crunch increased from $13 to $14
- Spicy Tuna Roll increased from $13 to $14
- Volcano Roll increased from $16 to $17
- Veggie Roll increased from $12 to $13
- Ninja Crunch increased from $15 to $16
- Crouching Dragon increased from $16 to $17
- Yum Yum Roll increased from $17 to $18
The price increases continue into the Handhelds part of the menu:
- Turkey Club Supreme increased from $17 to $18
- Cheeseburger Deluxe increased from $17 to $18
- Buffalo Chicken increased from $17 to $18
- Black Jack Chicken increased from $17 to $18
And here’s what’s gone up under Entrees:
- Chicken Fried Rice increased from $22 to $24
- Taco Bowl increased from $22 to $24
- Grilled Salmon with Mango Chutney increased from $26 to $28
- Sweet N’ Spicy Chicken Bowl increased from $22 to $24
The Donut Supreme was removed from Desserts. And the Kids’ Menu now has Mac ‘n’ Cheese — Elbow macaroni noodles in creamy, ooey-gooey cheese sauce for $8. There’s also a new draft beer to try, the Orange Blossom Pilsner for $10.
So, yeah, that was a lot! And we’re continuing to keep our eyes on ALL menu updates at Disney World, so please, stay tuned to DFB for more!
These Are the Three Most Popular Restaurants in Disney World. Which One Should You Choose?! Find Out Here!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did any of your favorite restaurants have some changes in September? Let us know what you think in the comments!