Disneyland Resort has made a lot of changes recently.
Since reopening in Spring of 2021, many things have returned, like fireworks, holiday events, and more. Disneyland also introduced a brand new Annual Passholder program called Magic Key. And now, Disneyland has made some big changes when it comes to theme park pricing.
Disneyland has changed its ticket tier system and has raised ticket prices.
The resort is moving from a 5-tier demand pricing system for one-day tickets to a 6-tier system. The times of year with the highest demand will be considered tier 6 and will cost $164 for a 1-day, 1-park ticket. A 1-day Park Hopper in tier 6 will be $224.
Disneyland also raised prices for the other tiers and multi-day tickets. 1-day, 1-park tickets in Tier 1 will stay the same at $104. However, all of the other ticket options have been increased by $5-$25.
Here is a look at the price increases for 1-day adult tickets:
- Tier 2: $119, previously $114
- Tier 3: $134, previously $124
- Tier 4: $149, previously $139
- Tier 5: $159, previously $154
- Tier 6: $164
Here is a look at the price increases for 1-day Park Hopper tickets:
- Tier 1: $164, previously $159
- Tier 2: $179, previously $169
- Tier 3: $194, previously $179
- Tier 4: $209, previously $194
- Tier 5: $219, previously $209
- Tier 6: $224
Here is a look at the price increases for 1-park per day multi-day tickets:
- 2-Day tickets: $255, previously $235
- 3-Day tickets: $330, previously $310
- 4-Day tickets: $360, previously $340
- 5-Day tickets: $380, previously $360
Here is a look at the prices increases for multi-day Park Hoppers:
- 2-Day Park Hopper: $315, previously $290
- 3-Day Park Hopper: $390, previously $365
- 4-Day Park Hopper: $420, previously $395
- 5-Day Park Hopper: $440, previously $415
The cost of parking at Disneyland Resort has also increased. It used to be $25 per day, and it is now $30 per day.
Stay tuned to DFB for more Disneyland news and updates.