It will be here before you know it! We are just TWO WEEKS away from the start of the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival — craziness! But it’s not too late for you to take advantage of some special savings on the DFB Guides!
We have so much fun providing you with all there is to know about Disney Food. Because there’s one thing we’re passionate about: making sure that you enjoy the best Disney trip ever, every time.
And that’s especially important when it’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival time. With so much to do, see, eat, and drink, it can be hard to keep it all straight! And that’s where we come in.
So as we continue celebrating with a month of savings, we are happy to bring you special deals on some of our most popular DFB Guides and Bundles.
DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival was written to give you everything you need to know about the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in one handy volume — and we mean EVERYTHING!
With more than 240 pages and tons of bonus items, it offers all of the information that you need to make the most of your Festival visit. Learn more about the DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival here.
And during our Countdown to the Festival Sale, we’re offering this popular DFB Guide for $3 off! Just use code COUNTDOWN at checkout to save on this important DFB Guide.
This guide includes customized bonus items that surpass any other Food & Wine Festival coverage that’s out there. These include:
- A full, daily schedule of events for every day of the festival — this is the only place you’ll find this schedule anywhere!
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Fun Eats for the Kids,” the “Comfort Food Crawl,” the “Heat Seekers Crawl,” and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and even one to celebrate the TV Show The Chew!
- A chapter dedicated to all “New for 2015″ events, menu items, booths
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And so much more!