Hi from DFB! We hope you had a great weekend and that you’re staying warm! Brew yourself a cuppa tea or cocoa and get ready to check out this week’s Food Post Round-up!
Holidays Around the World is in full swing at Epcot and we recently had a chance to check out all the food! We have all the booth menus and food pictures for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a review of all the treats at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Check out our picks for the best restaurants for holiday meals at Disney World!
- The Tower of Terror 13th Hour Dessert Party is planned for New Year’s Eve at Disney California Adventure.
- More Star Wars experiences are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes is set to open at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District in late 2017!
- ABC Commissary now offering ‘fast casual’ dining and dinner menu!
- Check out the latest PassPorter Moms Podcast where AJ talks about last-minute holiday dining at Disney World!
- Check out our newest YouTube video: A review of Ample Hills Creamery at the BoardWalk!