When it comes to dining at Counter Service locations in Disney World, it sure is nice to save any time in line that you can. And Mobile Ordering helps guests to do exactly that. And now an additional location is offering guests the opportunity to pre-order their food items to ultimately save time that would otherwise have been spent in line: Cookes of Dublin in Disney Springs!
Mobile Order — available via the My Disney Experience app — allows guests to save time by pre-ordering and pre-paying for their food at participating Counter Service Restaurants around Disney World. And sometimes you can find unique menu items only available via Mobile Order! [Read more…]
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of talking about the thing that NEVER would have happened at Disney World 10 years ago!
We’ve been writing the Disney Food Blog for 10 years and today we’re looking at a list of things we couldn’t have imagined happening at Disney World just a decade ago!
Things like … using Mobile Order to get a Dole Whip! Check out our list of things that we couldn’t have imagined 10 years ago, but happen every day now! [Read more…]
Travelling with a food allergy or sensitivity can be difficult. Disney has worked to reduce the stress by making chefs visits to your table easier as well as incorporating allergy and sensitivity requests in the Advance Dining Reservation system and providing allergen information on menus at many Disney restaurants.
And for a while now, Disney has been moving toward incorporating food allergy and sensitivity orders into the Mobile Order System in the My Disney Experience App.
After you scroll down past the standard menu, the allergy and sensitivity options appear.
Why? Because the service — which allows you to pre-order and pre-pay for your food at select Counter Service restaurants — can be quite the timesaver. Cosmic Ray’s, in particular, though, seems to always have a little Mobile Order special up its sleeve. For instance, this morning we shared the latest Mobile Order Secret Menu item at Cosmic Ray’s with you: Galaxy Loaded Fries. [Read more…]
Galaxy Loaded Fries have landed in Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe!
These fries are topped with bacon, pico relish, garlic ranch sauce, and cheese sauce. The final topping follows a trend we’ve noticed in Disney World as of late… it’s “Flaming Hot Cheese Dust”! [Read more…]
Just yesterday we let you know about two additional restaurants now utilizing Mobile Order at Disneyland Resort: Tiki Juice Bar (hello, Dole Whip!) and Bayside Brews.
And now additional Mobile Order locations are on the way, all in Disneyland Park proper! Harbour Galley is already on the active list, meaning a Lobster Roll is just a couple minutes away! [Read more…]
How? By utilizing Mobile Order! Available via the Disneyland app, this process allows guests to pre-order and pre-pay for their food at participating Counter Service Restaurants, which now include the Tiki Juice Bar! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Check out the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party merchandise!
- New dining experience for Tables in Wonderland members at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Rise ‘n Shine Brunch now available on Saturday and Sunday.
- We have details on the return of the D23 Sip & Stroll event at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the details on the Disney Du Jour Dance Party and more at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- You have to check out the new Brownie Temptation at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mobile Order expands to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- Check out all Halloween eats and party-exclusive eats at Disney World.
- Booking is now open for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party!
- We shared dining updates for Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We found a new healthy snack at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!
- Check out the DFB’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival map!
- A breakfast buffet is now available at the Ale & Compass Restaurant in Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Halloween is ON at Disney World!
- Check out the Mermaid Donut that is coming soon to Disney World.
- We reviewed the Cheetos Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Rivers of Light Dessert Party review from Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- You can get Mickey Jell-o in Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where in Disney World Can I Find…?, Food Tour of The Landing in Disney Springs, Part 2, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Review, and 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Disney World’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Disney World’s Mobile Order system, accessible through the My Disney Experience App, has been around for just over two years. Mobile Order lets you skip the register lines in participating restaurants by ordering and paying for your food in advance through the app.
Since its launch, we’ve seen the Mobile Order program expand to more dining locations within the four theme parks, and a very short lived couple of days for the Contemporary Resort’s Contempo Cafe. Now, it seems Mobile Order is giving Resort Counter Service options another go as it has expanded once again to include Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. [Read more…]