Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! What an exciting week of Disney food news!
We have so much to talk about, but first we’re so excited to report that a Star Wars Dinner Club is really coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! We saw a brand new artist rendering of the restaurant and it looks ah-mazing!
There’s no name and no details about a menu, but just knowing that it’s coming is exciting!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We found out that a new cart – The Daily Poutine – is coming to Disney Springs!
- Is Disney World free dining offer coming next week? Maybe!
- Speaking of Disney Springs – we have news on menus and opening dates for The Daily Poutine, AristoCrepes, and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co!
- Tiffins and the Nomad Lounge are opening Memorial Day weekend at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Free dining has been announced for guests from the UK plus we have details on the 2017 Dining Plan.
- The Wishes Dessert Party is expanding into a new area at the Magic Kingdom.
- Make your plans for Mother’s Day at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!
- There’s a new adult beverage and hard floats menu at Beaches and Cream!