We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are a lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts is now OPEN and we shared our BEST OF THE FEST, PLUS we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- We found a Rise of the Resistance boarding group glitch! <— BIG NEWS!
- Disney World rolled out a price increase you need to know about! <— PRICE INCREASES!
- Sporks are back — with a twist — in Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- We shared everything that’s new at Disney Springs.
- See what’s new this week at Coronado Springs!
- Sprinkles adds two more flavors of the month!
- Here is an easy Disney World packing tip to save you space and money! <— BIG TIP!
- Watch Disney World’s Super Bowl celebration from home!
- Ghirardelli seating area is open again in Disney Springs.
- Big Top Souvenirs is closed again in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared the biggest Disney World news you might have missed this week. <— SEE THE BIG NEWS!
- Check out the new way to order pizza at Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs.
- See where to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Disney Springs.
- Disney Cruise Line is taking extra precautions due to the Coronavirus.
- Check out all the refurbishments and closures at Disney World and Disneyland.
- Take a look at what’s new at Disneyland Hotels and Downtown Disney.
- Find out who is missing from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. <— WHERE’D THEY GO?!
- New nighttime Magic Shots are coming to Disney World.
- Check out what’s new at Epcot right now.
- Marvel Day at Sea returns to Disney Cruise Line in 2021.
- We shared three Disney World dining experiences you might now know about. <— LEARN MORE!
- Check out the menu for The Edison’s Masquerade event.
- We shared details on the next Disneyland After Dark event.
- See how Spider-Man will fly above the Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure. <— COOL NEWS!
- The next countdown poster has been released for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- The themes were revealed for runDisney’s Virtual Series.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We know when two food locations will debut new eats in Epcot.
- No one is talking about this Disney World restaurant! <— CHECK THIS OUT!
- Check out what’s new at the Monorail Resorts and Wilderness Lodge.
- There is a new Disney Cruise Line giveaway!
- A new Love Potion Shake is coming to Disney Springs.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom right now!
- A Florida BBQ restaurant is expanding at Disney World.
- We shared details on a new dining event coming to Disney Springs.
- Two more Disneyland restaurants announced Valentine’s Day menus.
- Another one of our favorite Disney World snacks has disappeared. <— A FOOD MYSTERY!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has extended its park hours again.
- Check out the latest sneak peek at Disneyland’s Magic Happens Parade.
- We shared the latest what’s new at Disneyland.
- There has been a menu shake-up at a fan favorite Magic Kingdom restaurant.
- Check out what’s new right now at Hollywood Studios.
- We shared a FastPass trick you might not know about. <— CHECK THIS OUT!
- Paddlefish is hosting a New Orleans cooking event.
- Here’s what new at Disney’s Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, and Port Orleans!
- Check out the menu for Carvenvale at Maria & Enzo’s in Disney Springs.
- There is a new sundae in Disney Springs topped with a whole sticky bun!
- Find out why you can’t get artisan cotton candy in Epcot right now.
- Get a new vegan CrazyShake at Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes.
- Mezzo Mix is missing from Epcot — find out what’s going on.
- We tried out a new feature on the Disney World website. <— PLANNING NEWS!
- We shared details on the refurbishment of King Arthur Carrousel in Disneyland.
- Check out the creepiest thing we’ve seen in Disney World lately.
- Dr. Pepper Cupcakes are back at Sprinkles!
- We shared a new way to purchase MaxPass at Disneyland.
- Guest Experience team members now available in Epcot.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out everything that’s new at the All Star Resorts.
- Hong Kong Disneyland closed due to the Coronavirus.
- We checked out the new Cinderella Cupcake! See more about the new treat here.
- The Polite Pig changed up one of our favorite items.
- The NEW Cinderella “Cake” is not what you might expect! <— SURPRISING NEW TREAT!
- Check out this fan favorite treat with a twist in Epcot!
- We have a review of the newest snack at Disneyland’s Tropical Hideaway.
- Take a peek at these new secret menu items at Disney World. <— SECRET MENU!
- We reviewed the Disneyland After Dark 80s Nite.
- New flavor of Mickey Beignets now on the menu in Disneyland! <— YUM!
- A favorite Animal Kingdom cookie has a new look for Valentine’s Day.
- We reviewed the new Taste of Oaxaca menu at Frontera Cocina.
- We checked out the new Valentine’s Day Punch at Disney World.
- We reviewed lunch at the Oasis Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the special Lunar New Year eats at this Disney California Adventure restaurant.
- You can now get Red Hot Beignets at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter. <— HOT FOOD NEWS!
- You’ve gotta check out the new Caramel Corn Funnel Cake.
- We reviewed some boozy coffee drinks in Disney Springs.
- Check out the best Disney Dining Plan snack credit values for 2020.
- We spotted a new Rock the Dots MagicBand.
- Check out this fun new Disney snacks hat!
- This new Disney x COACH collection is selling fast in Disney World!
- There’s a brand new, must-have popcorn bucket coming to Disneyland. <— NEW POPCORN BUCKET!
- Check out the new Star Wars jacket we spotted in Disneyland.
- We’re loving this new Ink & Paint merchandise collection.
- Find out more about the life-sized Baby Yoda that’s coming soon.
- Cute new denim shorts and overalls spotted at Disney World.
- The Simba popcorn bucket has arrived at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! <— SO. CUTE!
- We spotted some CUTE new merchandise that you’ve gotta check out.
- Star Wars Tiki Mugs are now available at Target.
- There is a new line of retro merchandise at the Disney Parks.
- We spotted the Mandalorian Coffee Mug in Disneyland.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with cute new Baby Yoda shirts.
- Platform Crocs have arrived in Disney World. <— YOU’VE GOTTA SEE THESE!
- The Floral Minnie Ears have arrived at Disney World.
- Merchandise for ‘Onward’ has been spotted at Disney World.
- Check out this new Disney food phone case.
- You’ve gotta see this epic Star Wars merchandise!
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 6 Things You Don’t Have to Pack for Disney World (And 2 You Do)
- 8 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Going to Disney World
- 10 New Disney Dining Tips from the DFB Guide
- Latest Disney News
New DFB Video — The Latest Disney News
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Latest Disney News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these super fun Mickey Glove Bookends.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of snacks in Pandora: The World of Avatar.
Disney Parks Blog shared a restaurant spotlight for Tony’s Town Square.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Wookie Cookie Cups.