We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on the reopening of all the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park closures and reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Is Disney World safe and should you go? <– Important Analysis
- What’s going wrong with the reopening of Hollywood Studios?
- We were LIVE from the reopening of Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We were live from reopening day at EPCOT and the Food and Wine Festival.
- Here’s what it’s like to ride Toy Story Mania at a reopened Hollywood Studios.
- What’s different about riding Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run right now.
- Disney World is asking guests to fill out a survey after visiting the reopened parks.
- What’s it like to ride Rise of the Resistance at Disney World right now? <– Wanna Know!
- Everything you need to know about riding Slinky Dog Dash.
- This glitch with Rise of the Resistance could impact your day. And what happened when we missed our boarding group.
- Rise of the Resistance boarding groups now show wait time!
- Check out what’s going on with Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Hollywood Studios.
- These were the reopening day wait times for EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
- See what area of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was roped off.
- Check out the reopening day crowds at EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
- See how the EPCOT cast members greeted guests on reopening day.
- Check out the changes at Spaceship Earth in a reopened EPCOT.
- See how Test Track is different right now!
- Check out the characters we saw in EPCOT. <– Fun Update
- Disposable face masks are available for purchase in EPCOT.
- How is Disney World enforcing face mask wearing? <– Check It Out
All the News From the Disney Parks
- These Disney World attractions are reportedly closing for good. <– Important News
- What’s new right now at the Magic Kingdom.
- A big Marvel project on Disney+ has been delayed.
- These two EPCOT attractions have been postponed.<– Big Updates
- See what’s different in a reopened Savi’s Workshop at Disney World.
- The CDC has extended the ‘no sail order’ through the end of September.
- Disneyland Resort hotel guests are being asked to modify reservations through August 8th.
- Here’s everything coming to Disney+ in August, including ‘Howard: The Howard Ashman Story.’
- Check out the lack of entertainment at this year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- More Park Pass reservations available now for Annual Passholders.
- Changes are happening in the Disney Parks leadership team.
- Disneyland Paris has reopened.
- What was it like to ride the reopened Disney Skyliner?
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom. <– All the Latest
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin announced new deals for nurses and teachers and Florida residents.
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs.
- Disney World’s cultural representative programs have been canceled indefinitely.
- Annual Passholders should receive their 30-day extension soon.
- See what’s different about Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT.
- Monorail Peach has a new look at Disney World.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- What are the restrooms like at a reopened Disney World? <– Never Knew You Wanted To Know!
- The ticket booths at EPCOT got a makeover!
- Check out the cute character interactions we spotted at Disney World.
- These are the character topiaries you can still spot at EPCOT.
- There was a virtual queue in EPCOT we weren’t expecting.
- California closes all indoor dining and more.
- New York State updated its travel advisory.
- See what TRON Lightcycle Run looks like right now at the Magic Kingdom. <– Big Updates
- The construction walls are down at it’s a small world!
- Adventures by Disney has extended cancellations through September.
- A new sign is up at the Shine Bar + Social in Disney Springs.
- Check out what’s new right now in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
- See how Disability Access Services is working now at Disney World.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- Here’s the Best of the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the maple syrup booth at the Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out all the reviews from the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed breakfast at Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
- Brunch is back all weekend at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’.
- Where can you find the Orange Bird Sipper at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?
- How does wearing a mask change your experience at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?
- Check out the new addition to Mobile Order at Starbucks in Disney Springs.
- See how to host a ‘Black Panther’ movie night at home.
- Here’s what the fireworks observation deck looks like at California Grill.
- Check out the latest news about Everglazed Donuts coming to Disney Springs.
- See what the reopened La Cava del Tequila is like in EPCOT right now.
- What’s different about the only character meal at Disney World right now?
- Where to find the Spike the Bee sipper at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- Are there more food booths coming to the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?
- We checked out a new welcome back cupcake at Disney World.
- Find out what a socially distanced Oga’s Cantina is like right now.
- Get a printable map for the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, and a printable checklist. <– Be Prepared
- These iconic snacks are missing from Disney World. <– Good To Know
- Check out these new Christmas in July drinks at Starbucks.
- Here are the latest details on Gideon’s Bakehouse coming to Disney Springs.
- Find out what happened when we tried to use an expired Tables in Wonderland card.
- See how to socially distance at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival booths.
- Sunshine Seasons has been added to Mobile Order again.
- Check out the new Disney Skyliner bags from Dooney & Bourke.
- We spotted some new Haunted Mansion merchandise. <– YASSSSS!
- Take a look at the new Hocus Pocus spirit jersey.
- Check out this crazy Forky merchandise we found.
- We spotted some really cute Disney stickers.
- Disneyland’s 65th anniversary merchandise is now available online.
- Check out the new Disney makeup bags and more.
- Here are some new Disney dog sweaters!
- There’s a new Disney Castle collection for the Arendelle Castle.
- Check out this fun new Jungle Cruise cookie jar!
- Take a peek at the new Daisy Duck collection from Loungefly.
- Check out all the new merchandise we spotted at Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- We found even more sparkly rainbow ears at Disney World.
- We spotted a lot of new merchandise in the Canada Pavilion in EPCOT.
- Check out the colorful new T-shirts we spotted at Disney World.
- There’s a new limited-edition Mulan MagicBand.
- Check out these new Minnie Ears at Disney World.
- Here’s a first look at the Dumbo collection from Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.
- Check out the new Mickey kitchen goodies! And see even more here!
- There’s an exclusive pin collection for D23 members.
- We spotted some 40th anniversary merchandise for ‘Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.’
- Check out these fun backpack keychains we found.
- There’s a new Jungle Cruise “backside of water” bottle at Disney World.
- Check out the new Splash Mountain tumbler.
- The new Vera Bradley collection is at Disney World.
- We spotted a new Mickey Americana MagicBand.
- Check out the new Cinderella crop top we spotted.
- We found some fun retro tees in EPCOT.
- Catch up on some holidays and special events with these MagicBands.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- Disney Changed Their Minds in a BIG Way! <– Fun Watch!
- We’re Back at EPCOT and Hollywood Studios
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Going to Disney World Right Now
- Don’t Get Stuck in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — Disney Changed Their Minds In a BIG Way!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Disney Changed Their Minds In a BIG Way! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Mickey Mouse Mug.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Pizza Ponte.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Apple Pie.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey S’mores.