We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Disney World added more Park Pass availability for Annual Passholders for August.
- A new Coronavirus testing site has opened at Disney World.
- Park Pass reservations for Disney’s Hollywood Studios are gone for Labor Day Weekend.
- What Disney World cast members are still furloughed?
- Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club has a reopening date.
- The AMC Theater is reopening in Disney Springs with 15 cent movies. <— WHA?!
- Annual Passholder Park Passes are no longer available for Magic Kingdom on Halloween.
- Disney and the Actors’ Equity Association have reached an agreement which could bring performances back to the parks.
- The House of Good Fortune store has reopened in the China Pavilion.
- Disney has updated the hours for the EPCOT After 4 Pass.
- The 10 best ways to be extra careful in Disney World right now.
- How have Disney World crowd levels changed since the parks reopened?
- These are the 6 biggest changes at Disney World in the last month. <— GOOD READ
- Check out the new security process at Disney World.
- How have Disney World’s most popular rides changed since reopening?
All the News From the Disney Parks
- 5 tips to guarantee a Rise of the Resistance boarding pass right now. <— GOOD TIPS!
- Liberty Square Riverboat is scheduled to close for refurbishment at Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these fun LEGO sculptures at Disney Springs.
- We can’t believe this is what you’re loving about Halloween right now.
- Find out what Disney Parks character won our throw down.
- Disney cast members have designed face masks for cast members!
- Check out this video of the pylons being installed in EPCOT. And see the photos here.
- Check out the progress on the M&M’s Store coming to Disney Springs.
- The walkway from the Grand Floridian is almost completed!
- Why does Disney have SO MUCH cash on hand right now?
- Disneyland is asking guests to modify or cancel reservations through September 5th.
- Check out our virtual DFB Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. <— HALLOWEEN FUN!
- A new Star Wars holiday special is coming to Disney+.
- Check out what’s new right now in EPCOT.
- Find out what’s new right now at Downtown Disney.
- Check out these off-the-wall Disney conspiracy theories.
- The Cinderella Castle moat has been refilled.
- Check out the latest construction update from EPCOT’s France Pavilion. And more from the PLAY! Pavilion.
- Check out the new signage for Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs.
- Adventures by Disney has extended its cancellation policy through November.
- Take a peek at the latest trailer for ‘Mulan’ coming to Disney+.
- Rise of the Resistance was closed and then reopened. See more here.
- Everything you need to know about Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Registration is open for the Star Wars Rival Run Weekend.
- California officials are working on how to reopen Disneyland.
- The Stitch sign is gone from the Magic Kingdom.
- What’s going on with the Reflections hotel at Disney World?
DFB Reviews and Food News
- The Islands of the Caribbean booth is open again at the Food and Wine Festival…but for how long?
- One of our favorite Dole Whip floats is back and we’re so happy! <— DOLE WHIP NEWS!
- Eat this not that in Disney World right now!
- We reviewed the Enchanted Rose Lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Tambu Lounge is reopening this weekend at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out this fun (and creepy?) Disney snacks artwork.
- Brookies are back at Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs.
- One of our favorite spooky sippers is back at Disney World.
- We checked out the beignets at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express in Disneyland.
- House of Blues has introduced a new weekend brunch menu.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes are returning to Sprinkles soon.
- Starbucks celebrated Shark Week with a fun drink.
- The Islands of the Caribbean booth was closed at the Food and Wine Festival.
- Three restaurants reopened this week at Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the Avocado Toast at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Eats at the EPCOT Experience has reopened.
- Check out this Mickey Ice Cream bar FAN!
- Check out these recipes for Muppets ice cream cones.
- There’s a new chef’s special at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new SUGAR RUSH Cake Bar at Erin McKenna’s.
- Kids eat for free at two Disney Springs restaurants.
- Check out the new snack buttons we found at Disney World.
- Check out the specialty cupcake at Sprinkles right now.
- The Simba Pretzel is back at Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the menu changes at Disney’s BoardWalk Bakery.
- More than 20 new Halloween items are available online.
- Haunted Mansion CROCS are back in stock. <— THESE SHOES.
- Help us solve the mystery of this Baby Yoda MagicBand.
- Check out the new color-changing shirt at EPCOT.
- There’s a new Zero sweater at Disney World.
- New Danielle Nicole bags are coming soon!
- We found a new Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto pin at Disney World.
- Check out this new Haunted Mansion T-shirt!
- We spotted some new button-up shirts at Disney World.
- There was a Disneyland Haunted Mansion shirt in Disney World!
- Check out the deals on Hanna Andersson x Disney merch.
- We found new Darkwing Duck merchandise in Disney Springs.
- There are so many NEW MagicBands right now.
- Check out these new Haunted Mansion Loungefly bags.
- We found some fun Disney Halloween costumes for pets.
- Check out these funny Alien Remix figures.
- We found some cute non-Disney face masks in Disney Springs.
- Check out the limited edition ‘Black Widow’ MagicBand.
- We spotted Villains After Hours merchandise for sale at Disney World.
- There’s a new Ratatouille MagicBand in Disney World.
- Some Splash Mountain merchandise is back in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out this new Christmas ornament we found at Magic Kingdom.
- We love these new Haunted Mansion Minnie Ears.
- Check out this new periwinkle MagicBand.
- There’s a new color trend and Minnie Ears!
- Check out all this new Up merchandise at Disney World.
- Take a peek at this new Toy Story collection from Milk Snob.
- Find out when you can get the next collectible key from Disney.
- Check out the new cardholders we found in Downtown Disney.
- Take a look at the retro merch we spotted in Downtown Disney.
- Some surprising merchandise has arrived in EPCOT.
- Check out this new Baby Yoda activewear.
- There’s a new collection of leggings in Downtown Disney.
- Check out the new Figment shoulder plush.
- We spotted some new phone cases in Disney World.
- Check out this new ‘I Love Gelato’ purse in EPCOT.
- There’s a new Baby Yoda spirit jersey for your dog.
- Check out the new water bottles we found at Disney World.
- The new Up Minnie Ears have arrived in Downtown Disney.
- The ‘Together Again’ face masks are now available in Downtown Disney.
- Check out the 2020 Disney Halloween merchandise.
- Loungefly has released new Disney Princess items.
- New Halloween-themed masks are coming to Disney World soon.
- Check out the new tees at Animal Kingdom. And see more shirts here. And some hats too!
- Disney has released new wheelchair-friendly costumes.
- Check out the new Nightmare Before Christmas Alex and Ani bracelet.
- There’s a new Disney Villains collection coming to the parks. See more villains merch here.
- Check out these new Disney plates from Corelle.
- There’s a new Jack Skellington Loungefly online.
- Check out all the new Halloween plush online right now.
- Check out these new mugs in Disney World.
- We spotted a new Snow White Loungefly bag.
- You’ll want to check out this new Haunted Mansion Loungefly.
- Check out the new Halloween Minnie Ears…and these too! And these Loungefly ears.
- There is new Hocus Pocus merchandise online.
- Check out the 2020 Halloween spirit jersey.
- Check out this funny Baby Yoda merchandise.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- Disney World’s Version of America’s Most Popular Restaurants!
- What Will $100 Get You To Eat at Disney World?
- Best of Disney World Halloween
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — Disney World’s Version of America’s Most Popular Restaurants!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Disney World’s Version of America’s Most Popular Restaurants! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Up-themed fanny pack.
WDW for Grownups shared tips for enjoying the Taste of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Mini Gingerbread Bundt Cakes.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Aristocat Donuts.