We totally get it — Disney world is WAY expensive no matter how you shake it, so it’s hard to try and justify shelling out your hard-earned cash for something ELSE on top of the oodles of money you’re already spending. But, at least one of these options MAY make sense for you…and we’re going to take you through a few potential options that could make your trip that much more magical.
Disney After Hours events
offer guests the opportunity to enjoy certain Disney World parks after closing. Limited guest capacity for these events allows guests to enjoy popular park attractions with little-to-no wait. Another benefit of these extra-ticket events is complimentary ice cream, popcorn and select beverages included in your admission.
Disney After Hours events offer guests the chance to enjoy the parks – along with included snacks and more — after closing hours at three Disney World Parks: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Limited guest capacity for these events results in little-to-no wait for attractions, experiences and character greetings.
Today Disney has announced that more dates have been added to these popular events for each of the three parks. And, in addition, two special celebration nights have been announced for Disney’s Hollywood Studios. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out 2019 Disney Dining Plan restaurants.
- We shared the narrator change for the Candlelight Processional on December 24 and 25!
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at the Animal Kingdom!
- Find out who is the new executive chef at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
- We shared our 25 favorite Disney cupcakes for this year.
- Get the details on celebrating the Lunar New Year at Disneyland!
- Check out the dates for the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Flower and Garden Festival.
- We reviewed the 12 Beers of Christmas at Morimoto Asia.
- We shared details on an exclusive shopping event for Annual Passholders.
- Check out the new Tasting Sampler coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted new Starbucks tumblers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu changes and new items at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’!
- Napolini has reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Chinese Chili Popcorn is now available at Tokyo Disney!
- Check out the construction pins guests are getting at Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We shared details on the Incredible New Year’s Eve party at PCH Grill.
- Check out the new seasonal cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- The Millennium Falcon has landed at Disneyland.
- Loaded Mickey Waffles have returned to Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- You can design your own bake box at Sprinkles right now. And check out the seasonal cupcake flavors!
- Wine Bar George celebrated National Cookie Day with a special cookie.
- We reviewed new menu items and cocktails at Raglan Road in Disney Springs!
- Satu’li Canteen changes its menu – where’d the Cheeseburger Pods go?
- Two new seasonal treats are on the menu at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- We shared the best treats to eat at Flurry of Fun in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the Holiday Cheesesteak Dog in Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get, Six Things That Are Way Better in Disneyland than Disney World, and Our Favorite and Least Favorite Fast Food Spots in Epcot.
New DFB Video — The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get
Welcome to Disney’s Animal Kingdom… AFTER HOURS!
Disney After Hours is an extra ticket event offered currently at three Disney World Parks: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.
For three hours after park close on select nights, Disney offers limited guest access to the park (meaning little-to-no-wait for popular attractions). The event’s cost also includes snacks like ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select beverages to keep you fueled in the nighttime hours. [Read more…]
You may already be familiar with — or perhaps have even attended — Disney After Hours in Magic Kingdom. This extra-ticket event takes place for three hours after park close on select nights, and the limited guest access means little-to-no-wait for popular attractions (with event guests allowed to enter the park as early as 7 PM). The event also includes snacks like ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select beverages.
Disney has revealed today that not only are more dates being added for After Hours for Magic Kingdom, but Disney After Hours is also being expanded to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios!
Disney After Hours Animal Kingdom
Disney After Hours at Animal Kingdom will offer access to the Tree of Life Awakenings, Pandora attractions, and more. Select Counter Service locations will remain open throughout the night. [Read more…]