Happy weekend before Valentine’s Day! We hope you’re having a great one. If you happen to be in Disney World this week for Valentine’s Day there are a few spots that are great for celebrating!
After the Festival of the Arts comes the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival with its Outdoor Kitchens. And then we head out to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB! We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Rivers of Light is finally opening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and dining packages are available!
- A new nighttime show, Happily Ever After, is replacing Wishes at the Magic Kingdom. Sniff, sniff.
- We checked out the new Beauty and the Beast cupcake.
- We have the full restaurant and price list for the Garden Rocks concert series dining packages!
- The opening date for Pandora – The World of Avatar was announced!
- We reviewed the Mickey Shortbread Cookie!
- Check out our first look and review of the recently opened Paddlefish at Disney Springs!
- The latest DFB YouTube video showcases the Top Disneyland Meals Under $20.
- We’re talking about the Citrus Swirl “just the citrus” secret menu item.