The beautiful Disney Wonder — one of the four current ships of the Disney Cruise Line fleet — will be receiving enhancements which guests setting sail will enjoy starting this fall!
Happy December! We hope you’re having a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Now it’s time to grab a snack, sit back, and enjoy our Disney Food Post Round-Up!
We recently had a chance to check out Epcot’s Holidays Around the World and we have all the booth menus and food pictures for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival will feature two new Outdoor Kitchens!
- The new Highway in the Sky Dine Around progressive dinner started this week at Walt Disney World.
- Check out the Best of Epcot’s Holidays Around the World food booths!
- Dole Whip and Dole Whip Floats are now available at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We have a preview of the menu from Tiana’s Place on the Disney Wonder.
- Check out this musical Christmas Tree cookie tin!
- We have a sneak peek at some of the menu items coming to Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for First Timers!
So, what happens if you get a craving for cuisine from “Down in New Orleans” when you’re at sea?
Well, if you’re sailing on the Disney Wonder with Disney Cruise Line, we’ve got an answer for you. You’ll pay a visit to Tiana’s Place, the newest rotational dining restaurant on the Disney Wonder!
The Disney Wonder recently set sail having received a re-imagineering (also known as a major makeover) involving updates and additions to areas all across the ship. While the makeover in some ways is similar to the Disney Magic (which was re-imagined in 2013), the Wonder has a few new features all its own, including Tiana’s Place. [Read more…]