We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! We hope you’ll take a look at them right here!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- New holiday cocktail on the menu at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- We checked out what’s new right now in Disney Springs.
- Corn Dog Nuggets with CHEESE are on the menu at the Magic Kingdom!
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow reopens at the Magic Kingdom. See more about the closure here.
- We shared all the details for Anaheim Ducks Day at Disney California Adventure.
- Take a peek inside Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- The one thing Disney fans freak out about every year — and really shouldn’t! <— IMPORTANT NEWS
- Check out this holiday upgrade at Disneyland!
- Four super secret things you didn’t know you could do at Disney World.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom extends park hours for the holidays!
- We found the new Starbucks at Epcot!
- Check out what’s new right now at the Port Orleans resorts.
- See where you can now get face coffee at Disney World!
- A new VIP experience is coming to La Cava in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion.
- We shared everything that’s new in Epcot right now.
- Annual Passholders can now get a discount on tickets for Disney Villains After Hours.
- Check out the new resort-specific MagicBands on My Disney Experience.
- A new all-you-can-eat restaurant has been added to the World of Color dining package.
- See how to sign up for updates on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- Check out these 10 stunning Disney World cupcakes!
- Do you know why January 17th is so important at the Disney Parks?
- There’s a new Peppermint Bark Martini in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Baby Yoda addition on Disney+.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom right now.
- See what’s new right now at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs is getting a remodel!
- Check out the new cheesy secret menu item at D-Luxe Burger!
- PhotoPass is celebrating 15 years with special photo ops!
- Celebrate Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker at the Disney Store.
- We shared an update on a dining deal at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Sprinkles has added a new holiday ice cream flavor!
- Check out the recipe for House-made Horchata from Disneyland!
- The Oogie Boogie Bash is returning to Disney California Adventure in 2020!
- We looked at what’s new at Disney Springs right now.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has updated its Extra Magic Hours again!
- We know some of the bands coming to the 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- The Beaches and Cream opening date has been announced! <— BIG NEWS!
- The opening date has been announced for Disneyland’s Magic Happens Parade.
- Take a look at all the Disney World hotel deals and discounts.
- See the full list of performers for the Disney on Broadway concert series.
- Check out the lineup for the Epcot Festival of the Arts workshops.
- Three fan-favorite booths are returning to the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the Christmas Eve menu at Todd English’s bluezoo.
- Wine Bar George has revealed its Christmas Day menu.
- We shared the name and more concept art for the new Cirque du Soleil show at Disney World.
- A new Christmas Day special has been added to the menu at The Wave.
- There’s a new Indiana Jone Adventure update in the Play Disney Parks app.
- We shared what’s new right now in the Magic Kingdom.
- The booth menus were announced for the 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts. <— FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Catch a live-stream of the grand opening for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- See how you can get a free hot cocoa in Disney Springs.
- Find out what Disney World attractions are closing for refurbishment in 2020.
- The sign for City Works Eatery & Pour House is up in Disney Springs.
- We shared 7 weird Disney ideas that didn’t catch on!
- The dinner menu pricing was revealed for Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We shared the recipe for the Main Street Bakery cinnamon rolls.
- There’s a casting call for a new Disney Channel quiz show.
- Sprinkles is celebrating National Cupcake Day with a discount.
- We shared details on the New Year’s Eve celebration at the House of Blues.
- Sprinkles is celebrating Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with a new cupcake.
- Disney is making changes to the Disney Vacation Club points chart.
- A new Drury Plaza Hotel is coming to Disney Springs in 2021!
- Some of the Disney Cruise Line terminal is getting a refurb in 2020.
- The walkway between the Magic Kingdom and the Contemporary is open!
- Epcot’s combined Camera Center and Pin Traders has opened.
- We shared menu details for Bar Riva at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We reviewed new holiday donuts at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday.
- We checked out this cute Reindeer Donut at Disney World!
- There’s a NEW Peppermint Bark Donut in Disneyland!
- Check out this new Gingerbread Cupcake at Disney World.
- We reviewed a new Hazelnut Cookies and Cream Cupcake.
- We checked out new drinks at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort!
- We reviewed a new drink in Disney Springs.
- Check out this Chocolate Santa Mousse in Disney World.
- We reviewed a huge fishbowl cocktail at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Santa Hat Cotton Candy is here and it’s a holiday must-eat treat! <— MUST EAT!
- We reviewed a new Santa Mickey Cupcake at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out this Cranberry Mickey Brownie at the Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed a new Peppermint White Chocolate Eclair.
- Check out the new Christmas Tree Churro in Disneyland.
- We reviewed some must-have holiday drinks from Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- Check out the new Stitch Extreme Gummies!
- Check out this new Disney Parks watch collection!
- We spotted a NEW Disney color trend in Epcot!
- See how to get a bonus gift card from Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We found a new ‘Mandalorian’ sweatshirt at Disney World.
- You’ve gotta see these fun mix-and-match Star Wars socks!
- New Kate Spade x Disney collection launches!
- See how to get signed NBA merchandise at the NBA Experience.
- New Baby Yoda tumblers are now available online.
- Check out the cute new Disney Cruise Line holiday merchandise.
- Celebrate ‘The Princess and the Frog’ with new 10th anniversary pins.
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea is celebrating with 12 days of discounts.
- Check out even more Baby Yoda merchandise we found!
- See how you can get a free PANDORA bracelet in Disney Springs.
- Take a peek at the new Fab Five Collection at Disney World.
- We spotted the cutest retro Disney kitchen merchandise!
- Check out these new and colorful spirit jerseys at Disney World.
- We found even more Star Wars merchandise at Disney World.
- There’s a new Annual Passholder phone case!
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Star Tours with new merchandise.
- Disney World is celebrating ‘Remember the Magic’ with new merchandise.
- There’s a new 2020 Alex and Ani bracelet at Disney World.
- A new Funko Pop is coming to Disney World.
- Check out this new collectible Mint Julep cup in Disneyland.
- We shared the newest 2020 merchandise at Disney World.
- There’s a new Passholder ornament and pin set at Disney World.
- Check out this new Marie MagicBand.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 10 Things That Got Way Better in Disney World in 2019
- We Take You Inside Rise of the Resistance and Answer Your FAQs
- 7 Disney Changes We Can’t Believe Took This Long
- Secret Disney World Tips I Didn’t Even Know Until Last Week
- The Latest Disney Parks News
New DFB Video — Secret Disney World Tips I Didn’t Even Know Until Last Week
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Secret Disney World Tips I Didn’t Even Know Until Last Week — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this festive pre-lit glitter Christmas tree.
WDW for Grownups shared a photo tour of the Grand Floridian’s gingerbread house.
Disney Parks Blog shared a Citizens of Hollywood taste test of holiday goodies!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Mickey Gingerbread House.