We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Use Promo Code SNOWFALL for a 10% discount through December 31st!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Beaches and Cream had its grand re-opening with NEW eats and treats! <- BIG NEWS!
- We gave you a look at the attractions closed next week.
- Ready to party? We’ve got every way to celebrate New Year’s in Disney World!
- The new Starbucks in Epcot finally opened, right next to the new restrooms between Future World and the World Showcase.
- You might be able to meet R2-D2 with the free-Roaming Droids in Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge. <- AWESOME NEWS!
- Disneyland reached capacity this week and stopped selling tickets!
- We let you in on the deets about the new land that Disney purchased.
- D23 has a discounted Gold Family Membership promo happening right now.
- The Force is strong with this ride! We’re giving you a look at hidden details in Rise of the Resistance!
- Avengers, assemble! We know the opening season of Avengers Campus. <- BIG NEWS!
- Digital tip boards (that are themed!!) have been installed throughout Magic Kingdom.
- Shh, it’s a secret! We’ve got 4 super secret things you can do in Disney World!
- Mando and Baby Yoda are back! We have the deets on season 2 of The Mandalorian.
- We gave you a first look at Asian Street Eats coming to Downtown Disney.
- We spotted some progress on the Regal Eagle patio.
- The ULTIMATE pin trading event is coming to Animal Kingdom.
- Wondering when the next Star Wars Film will be? The wait might surprise you!
- An M&M’s Store is coming to Disney Springs soon!
- The Epcot International Gateway Guest Relations has officially opened to guests.
- King Arthur Carrousel might be getting a refurb next year.
- The Muppets made their way back into Liberty Square with LOTS of laughs. <- CUTE NEWS!
- Hungry? Then, check out all our reviews of the 2019 Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler!
- New Merry Menagerie Birds have flown into Animal Kingdom for the holidays.
- We have a look at the progress of the Epcot Entrance and Magic Kingdom Entrance.
- You can watch the Christmas Parade and Fireworks WITHOUT a park ticket!! <- TRIP PLANNING NEWS!
- The Swiss Family Treehouse may be closing for a short time.
- COLOR TREND ALERT! The Redd Minnie Ears, Loungefly Backpacks, and MagicBand have made their way into Disney World parks.
- We gave you a look at what’s new at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Fort Wilderness, Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs.
- We even showed you the Fort Wilderness decorations for Christmas.
- The virtual queue and boarding groups for Rise of the Resistance will be making their way to Disneyland.
- Happy 2020! The Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks will be live-streamed on New Year’s Eve.
- Hollywood Studios extended its park hours for the holidays!
- We have the deets on the City Works progress AND the official restaurant menu! <- YUM NEWS!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with the Salt & Straw vegan ice cream coming to Downtown Disney.
- Have dinner with us at the Liberty Tree Tavern in Disney World!
- We snacked on the Chips and Queso at the Dino Diner.
- The Forbidden Mountain Cone is the BEST photo-op in Animal Kingdom!
- It’s pizza time with the White Pizza with Chicken.
- There’s a Pulled Pork Jelly Doughnut Sandwich (!!!) you don’t want to miss. <- YUM NEWS!
- It’s a bella notte with the Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcake.
- The Pork Tamale is spicy and delicious in Animal Kingdom.
- A new hot dog twist has made its way to the parks with the Ginger Slaw Dog.
- The Char Siu Pork is one of the tastiest eats we’ve ever had in Animal Kingdom! <- YUM NEWS!
- Take a trip to the Riviera with us and dine at Le Petit Cafe.
- NEW breakfast options (like tots!!) are at Friar’s Nook! <- NEW ARRIVAL!
- Sip on the Hot Holiday Cider for Christmastime.
- Let’s travel to the tropics with the Trader Sam’s Holiday Drinks.
- Have yourself a berry little Christmas with the Berry Merry Margarita.
- Aunt Polly’s is back and we’re still loving the Root Beer Float.
- Take a look at FIRE CHEESE while we eat at Wine Bar George.
- There are so many new goodies (and oldies) on the menu at the refurbished Beaches and Cream!
- Quick-stop Arancini in Epcot? We think YES!!
- There’s some strange magic happening with the delicious Black Magic Margarita! <- SWEET NEWS!
- Celebrate the start of the New Year with the 2020 Pins.
- The Baby Yoda Spirit Jersey is new and CUTE in Disneyland and Disney World. <- ADORABLE NEWS!
- Do you love Baby Yoda as much as we do? Then, you’ll want to see The Child Plush!
- Rep your favorite rides with the Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and it’s a small world Hats.
- Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! The Splash Mountain Shirt has been spotted!
- You HAVE to see the adorable Park Life merch and MagicBand in Disney World!
- There’s a new Epcot Spirit Jersey (and it’s stylish).
- Another Starbucks Tumbler has made its way into Disney Parks.
- The Light-Up Maleficent Wings are wickedly amazing and sparkly in Magic Kingdom. <- AWESOME NEWS
- There’s a whole bunch of Baby Yoda Shirts you’re going to want to stock up on.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Latest Disney Parks News — NEW Hotels, NEW Restaurants & TONS of Festival News for 2020!
- Our 13 Favorite Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Disney World!
- 10 Things You Can’t Miss in Disneyland in 2020!
- 6 Best Ways to Get a Discount on a Disney Cruise!
New DFB Video — 6 Best Ways to Get a Discount on a Disney Cruise!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we surprised you with five instead! We’re sharing our latest video: 6 Best Ways to Get a Discount on a Disney Cruise — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Save 50% Off Everything in the DFB Store!
Looking for a last-minute gift for your friends and family this holiday season? Then, you’ll be excited to know that everything in the DFB Store is 50% off! All you have to do is use the promo code DFB50 to save on all our books and bundles, including our popular Everything Bundle!
Buuut, you can also snag some savings on the Everything Bundle Gift Certificate (on top of the rest of our Gift Certificates)! Our guides to festivals, snacks, and SO MUCH more are all in one convenient place!
Want to know what our other DFB Readers thought?
You can check out some of their reviews here…
…and here! Thank you for your continued support!
You can visit the DFB Store for 50% off the cover price! Just use the code DFB50!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this Mickey Waffle Maker!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of dinner at Riverside Mill Food Court.
Disney Parks Blog shared where you can ring in the New Year in Disney World!
Disney Family shared a recipe for gingerbread scene.