We’ve made it halfway through October and this means you have just about a month left to eat and sip your way around the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! The Festival ends on November 16!
And it also means there are only a few weeks left for Halloween at Disney World and Disneyland. Before we know it, the Christmas decorations and gingerbread displays will be up!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- It’s the season for everything pumpkin and we know the best spots to find Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream and Pumpkin Gelato at Walt Disney World!
- Another week, another menu change at the Magic Kingdom! This time Tortuga Tavern changes things up with a barbecue menu.
- If you’re looking for the best gluten-free items at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival we’ve got you covered!
- The latest DFB Podcast is out and it’s all about Halloween tips for Walt Disney World and Disneyland! Boo to you!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with the best cookie in Disney World – the Carrot Cake Cookie from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the new specialty burgers and the Everything Pop Sundae at Disney’s Pop Century Resort!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.