Around the holidays, there are TONS of new snacks and treats throughout Walt Disney World. And this year, Disney Springs has been serving up quite a few special offerings.
We are excited to be back at Jaleo by Chef José Andrés in Disney Springs!
This new signature restaurant showcasing Chef Andrés’ traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine began its soft-opening phase last Sunday. (You can check out our first review — including a full tour of the restaurant — by clicking here!) [Read more…]
Earlier today, it was announced that Jaleo by Chef José Andrés — along with its Counter Service component, Pepe — will open in Disney Springs this coming Sunday, March 17th.
In its opening phase, the West Side restaurant will be serving dinner. Pepe will be open for both lunch and dinner, and lunch service will begin inside the main restaurant later this month.
Now that we’ve talked logistics, let’s talk FOOD! The menu will showcase the traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine that Chef Andrés is known for at his four other U.S. Jaleo locations. (The Disney Springs location will be his first in Florida, as well as the largest Jaleo.) [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Also, check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- What’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- Check out what’s on the menu for the Tasting Sampler at Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White!
- We shared the NEW holiday milkshake at Beaches and Cream.
- Aunt Polly’s is going to open for the holidays at the Magic Kingdom and we checked out the menu!
- Check out the Edible Cookie Dough Mickeys in Disney Springs!
- An Adult Cove is coming to Typhoon Lagoon for the holidays!
- We reviewed brunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- A new Mary Poppins-themed cupcake has arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are now available in Disneyland.
- We reviewed new menu items at Springs’ Street Tacos Food Truck.
- Check out our first look and full review of the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland. See more first look details here.
- We checked out holiday drinks and tacos at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out details on the NBA Experience coming to Disney Springs in 2019.
- New Sorcerer Mickey Harvey’s bags have arrived at Disney World!
- We spotted construction equipment on the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot.
- Check out the new Guest Experiences Team we spotted in the Magic Kingdom!
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are coming to Disney World next week!
- We reviewed the new Chicken Wings at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at the Magic Kingdom.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- We spotted some holiday merchandise on sale at Disney World!
- Check out the 2019 merchandise we spotted at Disney World!
- The Liberty Square Riverboat reopens this weekend at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared what’s on the menu at The Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out these Mickey-shaped sugar cubes at Disney World.
- We shared our ultimate guide to all the restaurants opening in 2019 at Disney World and Disneyland.
- This favorite Epcot cupcake got a holiday makeover.
- Check out these adorable holiday treats at the All Star Music Resort.
- A new Taste of the Magic Kingdom tour was announced.
- Palo and Remy announced price increases on the Disney Cruise Line.
- We shared a sneak peek at the menu coming to Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- Check out how to get the Starbucks “You Are Here” Disney mugs when you’re not in the parks.
- We shared a reader review of the Jingle Bell! Jingle BAM! Dessert Party.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 37 Hidden Gems in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Is Disney World After Hours Worth It?, Where to Get Your Taco ON at Disney World, and the 2018 Disney Year in Review.
New DFB Video — 2018 Disney Year in Review
Are you — like us! — among those who are really excited for Jaleo by Chef José Andrés to open in Disney Springs?