It’s been a busy and rainy day, but that doesn’t stop us from just taking time to enjoy everything at the parks so that we can get tons of photos and videos to share with you. Because it’s just not the same if we can’t bring y’all along with us!
We’re back today to explore all that’s new around the Most Magical Place on Earth!
We’re talkin’ PUMPKIN SPICE in July, crazy walkway construction, and the most adorable pet merch ever! So, let’s get started!
Remember last week when we spotted the new Mickey Ice Cream Bar Krispy Treat? Well, today in Magic Kingdom confectionery cases (like those at The Confectionery and Big Top Treats), we found another snack mash up treat…
Introducing the Minnie Donut Krispy Treat, complete with a chocolate Minnie Mouse bow! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
And we’re starting to see those Disney World Skyliner cables being tested with test gondolas! Thanks to Rob S. for sending this picture! You can also see a video of these in progress here on our instagram channel!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Peter Pan’s Flight has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Newest Krakatoa Souvenir Glass available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Covered Raspberry Hearts in Disneyland.
- The Annual Passholder exclusive Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket is sold out in Disneyland. We covered their arrival too!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at STK Orlando in Disney Springs.
- We’re celebrating Super Bowl Weekend with a huge sale at the DFB Store.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed Italian classics at Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- Check out the updates coming to Mobile Order on both coasts.
- AristoCrepes celebrated “Day of the Crepe” with a limited time special.
- We shared photos and video of the Disney Skyliner gondola testing.
- Check out the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We reviewed Loaded Fries and Loaded Mac ‘N’ Cheese at Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs.
- Beaches and Cream is closing for a refurbishment this summer.
- We checked out what’s new at Epcot.
- A new Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner.
- We shared when Tangaroa Terrace might reopen at Disneyland.
- Check out our review of the Get Your Ears On specialty eats at Alien Pizza Planet.
- We checked out the vegan cupcake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.
- We spotted some cute door hangers at Disney World.
- Check out the behind-the-scenes construction for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We spotted a cute Alien Straw Clip at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge books will share more details of the new land. And even some hints about Oga’s Cantina!
- New Minnie Donut Ears have arrived at Disney World. And they were part of a V.I.Passholder event.
- Disney V.I.Passholder nights are returning to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted reusable shopping bags in Epcot, Disney World Resort Hotels, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea are returning in 2020.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Polite Pig is now selling bottles of its signature sauces.
- We reviewed the Burning Love Churro at Disneyland.
- You can celebrate Valentine’s Day with bacon at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- We know when you can buy the new Trader Sam’s Dress and Zombie Head Purse.
- Check out the new Disney Parks tumblers at Starbucks.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new menu items at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We shared our review of the Bavarian Pretzel at Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Check out the list of all the grocery stores selling the Mickey Ice Cream Bars.
- We shared details on the new $12,000 World of Dreams VIP tour at Disney World.
- Check out the new acts announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- We checked out what’s new in Epcot.
- A case of Hepatitis-A was confirmed at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
- A new Outdoor Kitchen food booth was announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- A new Disney Princess breakfast is coming to the Disneyland Hotel.
- We shared details on the new (and sold out!) Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reported on gondola testing for the Disney Skyliner.
- We reviewed the Get Your Ears on Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We reviewed two new cookies for Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin announced its Championship Package.
- We reviewed dinner at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We spotted Disney food pillows!
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Ultimate Guide to the 2019 Disney Dining Plan, 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019, 7 Disney World Resolutions for 2019, and 8 Ways Disney Stays Ahead of Their Competition.
New DFB Video — 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019
Our weekly visit to Epcot includes a bunch of construction updates — including seeing part of the track for the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride!
The Guardians of the Galaxy ride isn’t the only thing going on Epcot right now, there’s also the addition of the Ratatouille Ride in the France Pavilion, TWO brand new restaurants, prep work for the new nighttime show, and more must-have merchandise!
They’re here! The Minnie Donut Ears made quite the splash when they arrived at Disneyland Resort a few weeks ago, and we’ve been waiting as patiently as possible for the sweet Ears to arrive in Walt Disney World… and now they’re here!
We spotted these today in Epcot’s Mouse Gear after knowing that they would make their official debut today in Hollywood Studios at a V.I.Passholder Pop-Up Event. But we’ve also heard from some DFB Reader pals who have reported seeing them in Resorts, too, such as All Star Music and can verify that they are in Disney Springs as well.
Disney has just announced the next V.I.Passholder Pop-Up event for Disney World Annual Passholders. Passholders should head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on January 31, 2019 from 7:00 – 9:00 AM (yep, that’s before the park opens) to be among the first to purchase the new Minnie Donut Ears!
Attendees will also be able to purchase an event-exclusive food item: the Minnie Donut Cookie! [Read more…]