Happy weekend! We’re back with another edition of our Disney Food Round-up for you today.
And the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing at Epcot! If you’re making plan to attend the Festival you should check out our Best of the Fest post and DFB Best of the Fest YouTube video!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is October 27 and 28! We have all the details for you!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- See the spooky and fun HalloweenTime eats in Disneyland, and find our out thoughts!
- AJ is on the latest Passporter Mom Podcast talking about all things Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out our Disney FrankenFood creation – the Fried Banana Sundae!
- Disney World reopened on Tuesday, September 12 following Hurricane Irma.
- We checked out the cute Pumpkin Cupcake at the Magic Kingdom.
- We enjoyed another delicious meal at Epcot’s Via Napoli.
- We’re talking about CHEESE at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- We reviewed the NEW Mickey Birthday Cake Scone at Disney World.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Review and the Worst Restaurants at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: The WORST Restaurants in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we list our Worst Restaurants in Disney World! Check it out below — and subscribe here.