We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts opened this week and we shared our BEST OF THE FEST, PLUS we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- We were live on the opening day for the Epcot Festival of the Arts! <– NEW FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Rise of the Resistance is now open at Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge. <– NEW RIDE NEWS!
- We were live at the opening of the Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure.
- We celebrated the launch of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020. <– PLANNING NEWS!
- Find out what happened when we tried to to have food delivered to our Disney hotel. <– GOTTA READ IT!
- Disney drops ‘Fox’ as they rebrand 20th Century Studios.
- Check out all the entertainment options at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- You can order this Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge cookie a la carte now!
- Disneyland releases a retro popcorn box!
- See where you can find Cake Boss desserts in Disney World!
- We shared what happens when Rise of the Resistance breaks down at Disneyland.
- You can use Mobile Order at the Lunar New Year booths at Disney California Adventure.
- The Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along is now open in Epcot’s France Pavilion. Read more about what to expect here.
- See what Epcot Festival of the Arts booths didn’t open on time.
- The Canada Far and Wide film is now open in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion. See our preview here.
- Awesome Planet has officially opened in Epcot’s The Land Pavilion. See more about the host here.
- The boarding groups were filled on opening day of Disneyland’s Rise of the Resistance.
- Check out the closures and refurbishments at Disney World next week. <– PLANNING NEWS!
- We shared a free, DFB exclusive printable for the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- See how you can win a trip to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the progress on the renovation of the Disney World McDonald’s.
- There’s a new Minnie Mouse Petit Cake in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- See the latest countdown poster for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- We shared the latest from Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Another Disney World attraction is closing soon for refurbishment.
- See where you can now use Tables in Wonderland at Disney World.
- Take a look at the photo ops for the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Find out how many people downloaded the Disney+ app in 2019.
- H2O Glow Nights is returning to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon this year.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the details for the Le Cellier Brunch at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- We shared details on the latest construction coming to the Disney World Resort.
- Check out the best one credit restaurants on the Disney Dining Plan for 2020.
- See how you can get cash back on Disney dining.
- A new sign went up for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in Epcot.
- There’s a new sandwich on the menu at Earl of Sandwich.
- Check out the new art experience at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Disney World’s Rise of the Resistance boarding groups were experiencing huge wait times.
- See the latest update on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- A new Imagineering exhibit is coming to the Epcot Experience.
- The paint-by-number mural is back at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- We checked out the new Tale As Old As Time exhibit in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Check out the upcoming Disney World restaurants you need to know about.
- We shared our BEST of the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Red Rose Cake Pops are back at Disney World.
- We reviewed all of the booths at the Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- Check out all our reviews from the Lunar New Year celebration.
- We reviewed the new Galma Garlic Puffed Cheese Chips in Galaxy’s Edge.
- There’s a new purple hot chocolate in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We checked out the new Toydarian Swirl in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed the Apple Pie Funnel Cake Fries at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the new Carne Asada Fries in Disney California Adventure.
- We checked out the vegetarian Hot Dog of the Month at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We reviewed the Film Strip Fries with Beer Cheese at DCA!
- We shared our latest Epcot secret menu hack!
- Check out this Chocolate Mickey Brownie at Jolly Holiday Bakery.
- We reviewed the SnowTini at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out the Bing Bong Krispy Treat at Pixar Pier.
- Take a look at this Minnie Mouse Red Velvet Bundt Cake.
- We reviewed the Chocolate Stone.
- Check out the New Year’s Resolution Shake at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Oreo Trifle at Disney World.
- There is a new Fluffernutter Churro in Disneyland. <– SO GOOD!
- We reviewed a fun new isnta-worthy drink at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- New Disney-themed ice cream sandwiches in grocery stores now.
- Find out how to order the Chewbacca Frappuccino and the Baby Yoda Frappuccino.
- We reviewed the Strawberry Hand Pie in Disneyland.
- Check out the Punch Bowl in Disney Springs.
- We’re having a sale on our DFB T-shirts! <– BIG SALE!
- Check out the new Tomorrowland merchandise collection. <– SO FUN!
- There’s a pretty new Minnie Mouse dress in Disney World.
- A new Space Mountain merchandise collection has arrived!
- Take a look at all the merchandise at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- There’s a new Hoth Spirit Jersey at the Disney Parks!
- Baby Yoda Tervis tumblers have arrived at Disney World.
- There’s a new Kylo Ren TIE Interceptor mug at Disneyland!
- Check out the new Star Wars datapad achievement pins!
- We shared a preview of all the merchandise at the Lunar New Year celebration.
- Find out how much this cute Baby Yoda necklace costs.
- New Rise of the Resistance merchandise debuts in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Disney x Aldo collection.
- We spotted some new merchandise for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Check out these fun Disney Mom and Disney Dad hats.
- A Space Mountain MagicBand is coming to Disney World. See more new merchandise here.
- Celebrate the 45th anniversary of Carousel of Progress and Space Mountain with new merchandise.
- Check out February’s Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection.
- A pin portfolio is now part of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection.
- There’s a new Valentine’s Day charm from PANDORA.
- Check out the new Valentine’s Day MagicBand at Disney World.
- Baby Yoda is coming to Build-A-Bear!
- You’ll find some Lunar New Year merchandise online!
- A Rustic Cuff pop-up shop is coming to Disney Springs.
- We spotted some fun new T-shirts at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the new Disney Travel Collection.
- We found some cute new accessories at Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the vintage MagicBands we spotted at Disney World. And check out this Star Wars MagicBand.
- There is a new Minnie Mouse collection from Her Universe.
- We shared details on the Passholder merchandise at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Check out this fun merchandise at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- New Figment Minnie Ears now at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 11 Game Changers For Your Disney World Trip This Year
- 7 New Things Everyone Should Try at Disney World This Year
- The Best Time to Go to Disney World in 2020
- The Latest Disney Parks News
New DFB Video — The Latest Disney Parks News
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Latest Disney Parks News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these golden Mickey and Minnie Salt and Pepper Shakers.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Cookes of Dublin.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Cafe con Leche from Toledo – Tapas, Steak, & Seafood.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Donut Cookies.