Hello, DFB friends! March was a very busy month for Disney World restaurants!
And although we’re busy just trying to eat our way through all of Disney’s amazing Easter snacks, we’ve also been keeping an eye on what Disney World restaurants are doing, and tracking changes on menus, prices, and more! And we saw a LOT of updates in March, so let’s get started!
The Spring Roll Cart is open again — BUT the spring rolls now cost $2 more!
Two eggrolls now cost $9.50 — they used to be $7.50.
There’s a brand new Taco Trio, which is three Tacos topped with Lettuce, Tomato, and Shredded Cheese for $10.99.
A Fish/Shellfish Allergy-friendly option is also available with your choice of three fillings and toppings from the Fixins Bar (when it returns).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
There are two new plant-based options at Ronto Roasters! First, there’s the Zuchii Wrap which is made with grilled zucchini, smoky chickpea onion slaw, creamy garlic tahini sauce, and fresh cilantro wrapped in a warm pita. This was a good one for $11.99.
There’s also the Triple Suns Breakfast Wrap, which is made with plant-based “egg,” smoky chickpea onion slaw, and roasted tomato sauce wrapped in a warm pita. You can get it now for $11.49.
Did you know you can now get Mickey waffles at Hollywood Scoops? If you didn’t, now you DO know! For $9.50, you can get a Mickey Waffle with blueberries, whipped cream, and syrup. We got ours with strawberry compote.
When we got ours, we learned that these won’t be available all the time, but rather on busier days. You’ll have to keep an eye out for them on your Hollywood Studios day!
We aren’t lying when we say we love Chefs de France at the France Pavilion, but we still have to report that some of that food we love so much is now going to cost a little more. Here are the changes we saw on both the Lunch and Dinner Menus:
- Cassolette d’escargots de Bourgogne au beurre persillé (Escargot) increased from $13.99 to $14.50
- Salade de chèvre chaud (Baked Goat Cheese) increased from $12.99 to $13.99
- Boeuf Bourguignon increased in price from $29.99 to $31.99
- Creme Brulee increased from $11 to $11.75
- NEW: Ratatouille sur Quinoa — Ratatouille served on Quinoa with Kale for $24.99
- Tarte au Chocolat increased from $11 to $12.75
- Menu Francais increased from $49.50 to $54.90
- Salade de fruits rouges à la menthe, madeleine increased from $11 to $12
We saw prices go up on the Kids’ Menu, too:
- Blanc de Poulet Grillé (Grilled chicken Tenderloin) increased from $9.25 to $9.50
- NEW: Salade aux lardons et croutons — Selected greens with house vinaigrette dressing, diced smoked bacon, tomatoes, and homemade croutons for $10.25
- Croquette de Boeuf en Brioche (Ground Beef Steak) increased from $10 to $10.50
- Tarte aux Fraises increased from $4.75 to $5.25
- Saint-Geron Naturally Sparkling water replaced with Badioit Sparkling Water for the same price at $8.50
Those price increases continue in France at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie. In addition to price increases, there are also some other menu changes. Here are the updates:
- Dinde B.L.T. — Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Garlic Aioli for $9.75
- Beignet with Chocolate and Hazelnuts replaced with Beignet Apple Turnover for $4.95
- Mimosa used to be made with Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice but is now made with Champagne and Orange Juice, with a price increase from $7.95 to $8.95
- Bisque de Homard (Lobster Bisque) has omitted any mention of a bread bowl and increased the price from $5.75 to $5.95
Here are more price increases under the Sandwiches section:
Under “Spécialtiés,” the following items have gone up in price:
- Quiche Lorraine increased from $6.50 to $7
- Fromages (Imported Cheese plate) increased from $9.75 to $11.95
- Croque Monsieur (Toasted Ham and Cheese) increased from $9 to $9.25
- Baguette — half portion increased from $2 to $2.25, full portion increased from $3.10 to $3.50
- Croissant Salé (Eggs, Cheese and Bacon Croissant) increased from $8.15 to $8.25
The “Viennoiseries” items have increased in price:
- Plain croissant increased from $2.90 to $2.95
- Pain au Chocolat (Chocolate Croissant) increased from $3.70 to $3.80
- Biscuit Chocolat (Chocolate Chip Cookie) increased from $3.70 to $3.95
Even the Desserts are going to cost more now:
- Fraises (Vanilla Cream topped with Strawberry) increased from $5.25 to $6.50
- Éclair Chocolate (Chocolate Cream Éclair) increased from $4.50 to $4.75
- Créme Brûlée (Caramelized Vanilla Custard) increased from $4.75 to $4.95
- Parfait aux Fruits (Yogurt Mousse with Berries) increased from $5 to $6.50
- Mousse au Chocolat (Chocolate Mousse) increased from $4.75 to $4.95
- Duo Au Chocolat (White and Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake) increased from $6.25 to $6.50
- Macaron Lime Raspberry (Lime Raspberry Macaron) increased from $6 to $6.25
- Macaron Collection increased from $10.85 to $11.50
- Napoleon, Puff Pastry layered with Cream increased from $4.75 to $4.95
And drinks are now more expensive, too:
- Espresso (regular or decaf) increased from $3.50 to $3.75
- Cappuccino (regular or decaf) increased from $3.99 to $4.25
- Latte (regular or decaf) increased from $3.99 to $4.25
- Café (coffee, regular or decaf) increased from $3.29 to $3.45
- Monin (which used to be referred to as Sirop Monin, flavor shot of Hazelnut or Vanilla) increased from $0.95 to $1.00
- Chocolat Chaud (Hot Chocolate) increased from $3.99 to $4.25
- Thé (Hot Tea, regular or decaf) increased from $3.29 to $3.45
- Perrier (Sparkling Mineral Water) increased from $4.50 to $4.75
- Assorted Fountain Beverages — Regular increased from $3.99 to $4.25; “Large” option increased from $4.49 to $4.75
- Jus D’Orange (orange juice) increased from $4.99 to $5.85
- Lait (Milk) increased from $3.79 to $4.00
- Lait au Chocolat (Chocolate milk) increased from $3.79 to $4.00
- Frosé (Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé, Vodka, Peach) increased from $12 to $12.50
We love trying out all the great margaritas and cocktails at La Cava del Tequila at the Mexico Pavilion. And now there are a handful of new mezcales from OAX Original Mezcal available there!
The OAX collection of mezcales are limited-edition and made from 12 to 25-year-old Mexican agave plants.
Eats at the EPCOT Experience is currently closed while it’s under refurbishment.
We were told by a Cast Member that it would likely be closed for a few months.
Coral Reef Restaurant has some new allergy-friendly items on the menu.
- NEW: Smoked Wild Mushroom Cioppino — (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $13
- NEW: Braised Veal Osso Buco Smoked Gouda Polenta, Gremolata (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $32
Chocoholics, rejoice! The S’mores Brownie is back!
We’re big fans of this dessert, so grab it now! Hopefully, it will stay on the menu FOREVER.
We found a great new fast food item at EPCOT: Salt and Pepper Popcorn Chicken at Joy of Tea in the China Pavilion!
This snack is really good and we’re always on board when there’s a new quick option for getting food at EPCOT.
We’re super happy to sit in there and enjoy some great fish and chips!
Splitsville Luxury Lanes isn’t just about bowling — it has some pretty good food, too. And that food isn’t going anywhere, but there are some new drinks options on the menu:
- Juice Box for $2.50
- Milk or Chocolate Milk for $3.25
- Bottled Water for $3.25
- Red Bull for $5
There are also two new beverages on the Draft & Bottled Beer part of the menu:
- High Noon Pineapple for $8
- High Noon Watermelon for $8
Everglazed is ALWAYS introducing new things, so here’s what was new in March:
- Cinnamon Roll for $5.50
- Double Chocolate Nitro Cold Brew (Nitro Cold Brew, Chocolate Milk, and Chocolate and White Chocolate Syrups) with Brooklyn Blackout Donut (Chocolate-glazed Donut dipped in Chocolate Icing, topped with Mini Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Buttercream, and Chocolate Wafer Cookies) for $14
The new Bangers Poutine at The Daily Poutine doesn’t photograph well, but it’s actually pretty tasty.
It’s Pork Bangers Sausage, Stout Gravy, and Cheddar with an Onion Marmalade on top of thick-cut French Fries! It’s $9.99.
You can get a half-priced bottle of wine at Jaleo, and no, we didn’t make that up. But there’s a catch — the offer is only available on Wednesdays. But that’s a good reason to have a hump day celebration, right?
There are a few NEW things to try Frontera Cocina! Here’s what’s new for starters:
- NEW: Guacamole & Chips — Local Strawberry — Paired with Smoky Chipotle and Herby Salsa. Strawberry — Serrano Salsa, Roasted Tomatillo, Cilantro & Onions for $12
- NEW: Tortilla Soup — Red Chile Vegetable Broth, Chipotle Chicken, Avocado, Chihuahua Cheese, Tortilla Strips, Cilantro, Red Onion, and Lime for $10
There are also some new entrees and a new dessert. Here are more changes:
- NEW: Oaxacan Mole Chicken — Crispy Half Chicken, Oaxacan Red Mole, Plantain Rice, warm Corn Tortillas (contains gluten, seeds) for $28
- NEW: Oaxacan Green Mole Grilled Snapper — Herby (Cilantro, Epazote, Parsley) Grilled Snapper, Oaxacan Green Mole (Tomatillo, Herbs), White Beans, Plantain Rice, Spicy Salad Greens, warm Corn Tortillas for $34
- Coconut Lime Cuatro Leches is now just Cuatro Leches
- NEW: Flan de Queso –Cheesecake Flan, Guayaba-piloncillo Caramel, Guava Paste, fresh Orange (contains dairy) for $9
Here’s what’s been updated on the Kids’ Menu:
- Quesadillas now have the option to add Chicken for $3 or Steak for $4
- Tacos now have the option to add Steak for $3
And excuse us while we celebrate FOUR new cocktails!
- NEW: The Smoky Pineapple — Ginger Pineapple Juice, Ilegal espadín mezcal, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur, Black Ant Salt rim for $16
- NEW: The Noble Old Fashioned — Casa Noble Reposado Tequila, Nixta Corn Liquor, Agave Nectar, and a dash of Xocolatl Mole bitters for $17
- Traditional Tequila Flight was Avion blanco, Casa Noble reposado and Ambhar anejo for $21, but is now Volcán blanco, Teremana reposado, Ambhar añejo for $23
- Mezcal Flight was Montelobos espadín blanco, Bozal ensamble blanco, Gracias a Dios cuixe blanco for $19, but is now Bozal ensamble, Ilegal espadín, Banhez ensamble for $21
So there are a LOT of changes on the House of Blues menu and some of those come with price increases. Here’s what’s been updated:
- Brisket Nachos replaced with BBQ Nachos for $15 — House-cut Tortilla Chips, Aged Cheddar, Avocado, Roasted Corn Salsa, Red Onion, Tomatoes, Texas BBQ Sauce, Cilantro Crema, Cotija Cheese. Add Smoked Chicken for $3, Pulled Pork for $3, Brisket for $4
- HOB Wings replaced with Crispy Wings — over a pound of wings with the style of your choosing: Texas BBQ (Crispy Onion, Cilantro, Ranch Dressing) or Buffalo (Slaw, Shaved Habanero, Blue Cheese Dressing) for $15
- Cobb Salad increased from $17 to $18
- BBQ Chicken Salad increased from $15 to $17
- HOB Smash Burger increased from $16 to $17
- Key Lime Pie increased from $7 to $8
- Skillet Cookie increased from $9 to $10
A drink got removed from the menu — the All Night Long. And the Kids’ Menu got some price increases, too:
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza increased from $8.99 to $10
- Chicken Tenders increased from $8.99 to $10
- Grilled Cheese increased from $8.99 to $10
- Hot Dog increased from $8.99 to $10
- Mac & Cheese increased from $8.99 to $10
- Scoop of Ice Cream increased from $1.99 to $2
- Ice Cream Sundae increased from $3.49 to $3.50
- Chocolate Chip Cookie increased from $1.99 to $2 (lots of whopping differences here 😉)
There’s a new Iced Coffee over at Trattoria al Forno for breakfast. It’s made with Trattoria al Forno’s special blend of Coffee, Cream, and Sweetener and served over Ice.
The iced coffee is available now for $4.50.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
There are some new snacks now available at Gasparilla Island Grill.
- NEW: Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup — Melted Cheddar on Toasted Bread with a side of Tomato-Basil Bisque for $9.99
- NEW: Fruit and Yogurt Parfait — Honey Yogurt, Strawberries in Syrup, and Granola for $4.39
We’ll never say ‘no’ to a grilled cheese!
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
Even the Java Bar at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel has decided to raise some prices. Here are the updates, and yes, Mickey waffles are $1 more!
- The Standard increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Popeye increased from $8.50 to $8.75
- Egg Muffin increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Mickey Waffles increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- REMOVED: All Fresh Pressed Juices
- Overnight Oats increased from $6 to $6.50
- Parfait increased from $6 to $6.50
- Hand-Cut Fruit Salad increased from $5.50 to $5.75
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The “Plant-Based” part of the menu has been replaced with an Allergy-Friendly Menu with the following:
- American Breakfast — Two Eggs Any-Style served with Potatoes and choice of Bacon or Fresh Fruit (For Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $15
- Salted Caramel-Apple French Toast — with choice of Sausage, Bacon, or Fresh Fruit (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies) for $12
- Country Ham and Cheddar Omelet — with Arugula and Seasonal Fruit. (Egg Whites and additional toppings available upon request.) (For Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $15
- Eggs Benedict — Poached Eggs, Slow-roasted Barbecued Pork Loin, Roasted Tomatoes, English Muffin, Spiced Herb Hollandaise, and served with Potatoes (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies) for $15
- Dark Chocolate Waffles — Dried Cherry Compote, Espresso-Mascarpone Cream, Chocolate Shavings, and a choice of Bacon or Sausage (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies for $13
- Mickey Waffles — Allergy-Friendly Batter with Bacon or Sausage (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $12
- Breakfast Protein Bowl — Choice of Tofu Scramble or Eggs with Quinoa, Sweet Potatoes, Chard, and Kale, Plant-based Sausage, Chocolate-Avocado Toast, Pickled Carrots, and Carrot-Ginger Dressing (Plant-based) (For Fish/Shellfish and Peanut Allergies) for $17
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
At Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, the Asian-style Noodle Salad has gone up in price from $8.99 to $9.49.
Yep, ANOTHER price increase!
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
We spotted some NEW items that were added to the Kids’ Disney Check Menu at Centertown Market. Cage Free Egg Popper and Kids’ Scrambled Eggs are both now served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, Fresh Fruit, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water for the same price of $6.39.
Those items didn’t previously come with those meals, but the prices are the same, so you now get a little more for your money!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The beloved Zebra Domes had been removed from The Mara’s menu (don’t worry, they’re back now). And, some sweet favorites returned too!
- Zebra Cupcake — Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Custard Filling with Chocolate and Vanilla Buttercream for $5.49
- Giraffe Éclair — filled with Caramel Custard and Chocolate Buttercream for $4.79
- Nyala Brownie — Brownie with Peanut Butter Buttercream and a Vanilla Buttercream Stripe for $4.79 — Y’all, this is one of our favorite things and we’re pretty overjoyed that it’s back!
- Okapi Brownie — Brownie and Hazelnut Crisp topped with Chocolate and Vanilla Icing for $4.79
- Chocolate-Chip Mickey Cookie for $3.99
- Kudu Cookie — Butterscotch Cashew Cookie Sandwich filled with Vanilla Buttercream for $3.99
As of early April, The Mara started offering dinner again! We’ll be back to share all of those menu updates soon.
Blizzard Beach officially reopened on March 7th, And there are already some menu changes. This includes the Warming Hut, which has the following changes:
- REMOVED: Chicken Salad Sandwich
- NEW: Shrimp Louie Lettuce Wrap served with chips for $12.99
- REMOVED: Barbecue Turkey Leg Crunch
- NEW: Churro with Chocolate Dip for $6.19
- REMOVED: Beso Del Sol Sangria
- NEW: Opici Family Red Sangria — Made in La Mancha, Spain from Airén Grapes and has flavors of Banana, Pineapple, and Grapefruit with a hint of Ginger for $11
There have been a few menu changes at the Cooling Hut, too:
- REMOVED: Tuna Sandwich
- REMOVED: Red Pepper Hummus with Vegetables
- REMOVED: Red Pepper Hummus and Chips
- Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Strawberry Fruit Bar increased from $4.99 to $5.39
- Olaf Frozen Lemonade increased from $5.19 to $5.39
Something strange happened at The Polar Pub — prices went DOWN! Here’s what you’ll pay less for now:
- Grand Margarita decreased from $16 to $14
- Grapefruit Margarita decreased from $15 to $14
- Rum Runner decreased from $14 to $13
- Blue Blizzard Margarita decreased from $15 to $13
- Banana Cabana decreased from $14 to $13
- Piña CoLAVA decreased from $14 to $13
- Black Cherry Lemonade decreased from $14.25 to $14
- Budweiser Lager decreased from $8.50 to $8
- Old Elephant Foot IPA decreased from $10.75 to $10
- Angry Orchard decreased from $9.75 to $9.25
- Michelob Ultra increased from $8.50 to $9
- Truly Wild Berry Hard Sparkling Water decreased from $9.75 to $9.25
- Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen decreased from $11 to $10.25
- Corona Extra decreased from $9 to $8.75
- Copa Di Vino decreased from $9.50 to $9
- Opici Family Red Sangria decreased from $11.50 to $11
We’re back to price increases, though, at I.C. Expeditions. And a sundae has been replaced — with another sundae.
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae replaced with Hot Fudge Sundae — Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry over a Homemade Brownie for $6.49
- Fanta Orange Float and Barq’s Root Beer Float increased from $4.99 to $5.49
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar and Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich increased from $5.39 to $5.69
- Strawberry Fruit Bar increased from $4.99 to $5.19
- Olaf Frozen Lemonade Strawberry Bar increased from $5.19 to $5.39
The Loaded Beef Nachos here are now gone. But there are some new beverages, including some with refillable souvenir cups!
- NEW: Minute Maid® Premium Frozen Blue Raspberry Lemonade for $5.99 (All-day refillable mug for $11.99)
- NEW: Premium and Craft Beer with a Souvenir Cup for $13.50
- NEW: Premium and Craft Beer Same-Day Refills for $7.50
- NEW: Domestic Beer with a Souvenir Cup for $11.50
- NEW: Domestic Beer Same-Day Refills for $6.50
Whew! That was a lot! But now you know what to expect when you next visit your favorite Disney World restaurants! And we’ll keep you updated on every restaurant and menu change we find!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!