We’re in Epcot checking out what’s new this week! The restaurants are busy adding some seasonal treats as well as fall flavors! Construction is moving forward on a variety of attractions! Let’s take a closer look…
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have entertainment updates and more news about the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We reviewed Food and Wine Weekends at the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek.
- Discover where you’ll find Pumpkin-Filled Churros in Disney Springs.
- We have new details about the Millennium Falcon attraction coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Earl of Sandwich is reopening at Disneyland next week!
- Try a Thanksgiving Monte Cristo in Disneyland on Thanksgiving Day!
- Check out the Disney Cruise Line itineraries for 2020!
- Get the details on the Halloween Soirée at The Edison!
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is coming back!
- Joffrey’s Coffee celebrated National Coffee Day at Disney World.
- Check out the newest Caramel Squares in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- Dockside Margaritas is serving “throwback” drinks all weekend in Disney Springs!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed the new Apple Cider Donut Holes at Animal Kingdom.
- We have an update on the family-style dining at Pizzfari.
- We answered all your questions about the new date-based ticketing at Disney World.
- Check out all the Princess Cakes coming to Amorette’s Patisserie.
- You have to see the BEST. CAKE. EVER. in Disneyland.
- Vegan Skillet spotted at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Check out what’s new at Disney Springs this week.
- Check out the new offerings coming to Early Morning Magic.
- We have details on the Play, Stay, and Dine vacation package!
- Check out the new Oktoberfest Cupcake at Roaring Fork Cafe!
- More narrators announced for the Candlelight Processional, plus more holiday details.
- The walls are down at the Magic Kingdom’s Club 33 location.
- We reviewed the new Poison Apple Glow Cube drinks in Disney Springs.
- Check out the Maple Bacon Milkshake in Disney Springs.
- Booking is now open for Thanksgiving Dinner at the Disneyland Hotel!
- We reviewed lunch at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out these Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pies at Everything Pop.
- We reviewed the Oktoberfest Poutine at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 25 Must-Do Holiday Activities at Disney World, Food Tour of Disney’s Boardwalk, Are These Disney Upgrades Worth It, Part 1, and Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Biggest Changes
We had a case of wanderlust this week, and instead of getting out the passport and packing, we just hopped over to spend the day in Epcot. Our journey started with some time spent in Future World, followed by a trip around the World Showcase. And boy, did we find a lot new eats and buys for you on this “trip”!
Disney World’s Epcot Future World New Menu Items and Merchandise Updates
Hey, guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and I hope you’ve got your sweet tooth ready… because we’re sharing Disney desserts you’ve just GOT to try!
Today is ALL about the sweet stuff in Disney World… and we’re sharing the whole scoop, from what to get and where to get it! Of course, we’re got some longtime classics, like the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern. But the sweet fun never stops, so there are tons of new items for you to try, too! There’s no shortage of desserts to add to your must-try list, so check out our video to find our favorites in all four Disney World parks, Disney Springs, and some that you may find in your favorite Resort. Then let us know what you would add to the list! [Read more…]
1. Rose Gold Minnie Ears Cupcake, Sunshine Seasons, Epcot
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend! It’s time to kick back, relax with a cuppa tea (or hot cocoa) and catch up on this week’s food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s new at Disney Springs this week!
- Check out the limited-time holiday eats at Disney World counter service spots!
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Tickets are available for New Year’s Eve at The Edison!
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- Celebrate Walt Disney’s Birthday with a special vacation offer!
- We reviewed the Caramel Butter Bar at Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
- We have details on The Edison three more restaurants opening at Disney Springs.
- Artwork has been released for the restaurants at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the performers for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Dates were announced for the 2018 WDW Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- The 2nd Edition of The Nautilus is available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village.
- We reviewed Floridian Pancakes and a Lobster Thermidor Burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Walt Disney World Gingerbread Displays and Nosh or Not? Food Tour of Epcot’s UK Pavilion.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Karamell-Küche has become a destination all its own within Epcot’s Germany Pavilion.
And with good reason! Even among the Pavilion’s diverse offerings within Biergarten (a Table Service buffet complete with festive entertainment), Sommerfest (the Counter Service spot with NUDEL GRATINNNNN), and Bier Carts and Hovels, Karamell-Küche focuses on one thing, and one thing only:
From seriously addictive Caramel Corn to Caramel Bacon Squares to the ah-mazing Caramel Pecan Bar (you gotta try it!), it’s hard to take in all the different iterations of caramel treats tucked within the Caramel Kitchen’s bakery case.
And speaking of different iterations… I noticed a change to one of my favorite golden treats on my last visit when I spotted a sign for the Caramel Butter Bar. It was front and center ahead of what looked suspiciously like the old Caramel Covered Shortbread — also previously known as the Chewy Caramel Bar.
I wasn’t super concerned at first because this particular snack has been known by a few different names over the years, but basically remained a dependable combo of thick caramel poured atop and in between layers of buttery shortbread.
I figured I was good to go because the “new” Caramel Butter Bar looks… virtually identical to its predecessor. See? [Read more…]
HOORAY!!! It’s time for all things Apple, Caramel, and Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!!! And while this is true all over the country, it may be even more so in DISNEY WORLD, where you’ll encounter everything from Pumpkin Coffee to Cupcakes and Milkshakes to Gelato and more… everything’s coming up PUMPKIN!
Wanna know where you can get your PUMPKIN ON — and your other favorite fall flavors — in Disney World? Then read on, my Fall-minded Friends…
Just like back home — where everybody knows your name — the Disney World Starbucks locations are once again carrying the World Famous Pumpkin Spice Latte! [Read more…]
Hey Guys! We promised you more Must Eat Epcot and today we’re back for a second round in our latest DFB Video!
The awesome thing about Epcot food is that you have plenty of classics, but there are also new things joining the scene every day. In recent years, additions like Tutto Gusto have kept World Showcase fresh. And I can’t pass up the Caramel Apple Cookie at Karamell-Küche. EVER.
Can’t wait to see more? Then click on our latest DFB Video to see what else you CAN’T MISS in Epcot!
Want to see ALL of our GET THIS in Disney World series — including Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot? Check out our GET THIS in Disney World playlist here!
And if you never want to miss your Disney Food Fix, then hit the big Subscribe Button below! That way, you won’t miss a minute of the fun!
Whew! Are you ready to eat your way through Epcot? Leave a comment and tell us YOUR favorites!