We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have the details on the latest in the Disney theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Park Hopping is returning to Disney World in 2021. <— BIG NEWS
- We have answers about the new park hopping process at Disney World.
- What the return of park hopping means for your 2021 visit to Disney World.
- Check out more tips for planning your days when park hopping returns.
- Three more Disney World restaurants are reopening soon.
- Park-to-park transportation is returning to Disney World. <— TRANSPORTATION NEWS
- Big updates announced for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
- More details announced for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- New updates were announced for Harmonious coming to EPCOT.
- Orlando hospital to be one of first in Florida with COVID-19 vaccine.
- See what Josh D’Amaro shared about the Disney Parks.
- Some discontinued Disney Parks entertainment will return.
- What is a Disney Parks Metaverse?
- Take a look at the rooms inside the Star Wars Hotel.
- Disney is fast-tracking the Splash Mountain re-theming.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure to open in 2021. <— BIG NEWS
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Orlando Airport travel will be much lower this holiday season.
- More Park Passes are available for Thanksgiving week.
- Disney World park hours were released for dates through February.
- How Disney World is and isn’t prepping for its 50th anniversary.
- Disney emails Passholders about the return of park hopping.
- You should skip this Disney World park right now.
- Plexiglass has been added to the ride vehicles for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- More Park Pass reservations are open for December.
- Disney’s most crowded locations assessed for CDC compliance.
- More 50th anniversary plans to be shared soon.
- There is a big room discount for Disney Visa cardholders. <— BIG DISCOUNT
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Check out what’s new at the Monorail resorts.
- This is what’s new right now in Disney Springs.
- Here’s what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new at Animal Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- We met Beauty and the Beast in dog form.
- What’s going on with the Pirates of the Caribbean sign?
- The walkway between Grand Floridian and Magic Kingdom has opened. <— FINALLY
- Holiday decorations are up at Pop Century and Art of Animation, the Contemporary, Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Riviera Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, and Old Key West.
- Two shops in the Italy Pavilion could open this weekend.
- A fountain of rats is coming to EPCOT.
- Spaceship Earth is getting an exterior makeover.
- A new statewide curfew is mandated in California.
- The Christmas tree is missing from Disney California Adventure.
- The JAMMitors have a new location in EPCOT.
- EPCOT’s newest restaurant is opening in 2021 in the France Pavilion.
- Construction continues on Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- The Storytellers Statue was refurbished at Disney California Adventure.
- Kali River Rapids could be closing soon for a short time.
- What’s new at Hollywood Studios right now.
- Check out what’s new at Saratoga Springs Resort.
- We were live at the reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure.
- Here’s an update on the construction happening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out what’s new at Old Key West Resort.
- See what’s new in Downtown Disney.
- Santa Claus arrived to Disney Springs by boat this week.
- Check out what’s new at the EPCOT resorts.
- The biggest news you missed so far this week.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- Downtown Disney is decorated for Christmas.
- The Christmas decorations are finally up in EPCOT.
- Find out how to meet Santa at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
- Disney World was testing fireworks at the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney announces a new augmented reality experience.
- Disney previews the new ‘Genie’ planning app.
- Disney adds ‘inclusion’ as a core business value.
- Check out the ride vehicles for Web Slingers.
- Disney shared an update on Avengers Campus and an update about Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Take a look inside Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- We have reviews of ALL the holiday treats at Disney World! <— ALL THE HOLIDAY FOOD REVIEWS!
- We reviewed a really sad burger at Disney California Adventure!
- Check out our review of the Hollywood Brown Derby at Hollywood Studios.
- Here’s the menu for the reopening Tomorrowland Terrace at Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed a new beer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out this spiked eggnog we found in Disney Springs.
- This is the new family style menu for The Crystal Palace.
- You can now get a mini gingerbread carousel at Beach Club Resort.
- The Alien Popcorn Bucket is now at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out this $45 chocolate treat in Disney Springs.
- Gingerbread treats are back at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
- We reviewed a new holiday snack in Disney Springs.
- Check out this gift guide for people who love bread.
- We reviewed a new Boston Cream Pie donut at EPCOT.
- Check out this limited time Rainbow Pretzel in Disneyland.
- The huge macaroon at the BoardWalk got a holiday makeover.
- We checked out the reopened Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the Thanksgiving menu for Rainforest Cafe.
- Take a look at this gingerbread creations contest.
- We reviewed the Reindeer Food holiday snack.
- More menu updates for Yak and Yeti Restaurant.
- Check out these two holiday cookies we reviewed in Disney World.
- We celebrated Mickey’s birthday with two special treats.
- The Mickey Elf popcorn bucket is back at Disney World.
- Cafe Rix is reopened at Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- We reviewed a new holiday cookie at Disney World.
- We reviewed a new trio of holiday fudge.
- McDonald’s has released new Disney Happy Meal toys.
- Check out this $24 milkshake at Disneyland.
- Tokyo Dining is reopening for a very limited time.
- We reviewed some new and returning items at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe.
- Disneyland’s Candy Canes will not be available this year.
- Cosmic Ray’s has a special menu for Thanksgiving.
- The 4 Rivers Food Truck has reopened.
- Take a peek inside the Space 220 Restaurant.
- Check out our new DFB sweatshirts. <— GOOD XMAS GIFTS!
- How to get 25% off Disney Parks merchandise online.
- We spotted a new Captain America dress and purse.
- See where you’ll find Galaxy’s Edge merchandise outside the parks.
- Check out the Thanksgiving week deals in Disney Springs.
- Disney is limiting the purchase of limited edition merchandise.
- Ratatouille merchandise is back in the France Pavilion.
- The Jungle Cruise Main Attraction merchandise has arrived at Disney World.
- The new high-tech designer ears are in Disney World.
- 100 gifts every Disney fan wants this year.
- Take a look inside the new Rustic Cuff in Disney Springs.
- Check out this fun new backpack from Danielle Nicole.
- This new collectible pin set is $245!
- Something’s not quite right with these Disney pins.
- Here’s a gift guide for millennials without kids.
- Check out the new Inside Out Wishables.
- Cute and cozy Minnie Ears are now in Downtown Disney.
- There’s a new droid available in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We spotted a Disney Gift Card and Pin Set.
- Check out this new limited edition Cinderella watch.
- We spotted some cute hand sanitizers in Disneyland.
- There’s a new Toy Story anniversary MagicBand.
- The Disney World Starbucks ornaments are now online.
- Here are more Baby Yoda holiday gifts.
- More new ‘Soul’ merchandise is available online.
- We checked out the Star Wars shopping event in Downtown Disney.
- A new holiday face mask is now in Downtown Disney.
- The light-up snowflake Mickey Ears have arrived in Disneyland. And check out these Sorcerer Mickey Ears too.
- 50 Disney toys you need to know about.
- Disney World logo masks are now in the parks.
More NEWS and FUN Stuff
- Check out this fun Ratatouille TikTok.
- Hong Kong Disneyland opened the Castle of Magical Dreams.
- Disney won two awards from the Themed Entertainment Association.
- Adventures by Disney suspends more trips.
- Here’s everything coming to Disney+ in December.
- Is ‘Frozen’ a Christmas movie?
- Florida tourism is improving slowly.
- How to control your iPhone with your MagicBand.
- Be sure to watch the Disney Holiday Special on Thanksgiving night.
- Check out this new commercial from Disney.
- What happens when your Rise of the Resistance boarding group is called early.
- Baby Yoda went to space for real.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Most Overrated Restaurants in Disney World
- 10 Surprising Things That Have Actually Improved in Disney World
- Why People Hate Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — Why People Hate Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: Why People Hate Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-order the 2021 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2021 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2021!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared the Wishes Come True Blue Ears.
WDW for Grownups shared happy hour fun at STK Orlando.
Disney Parks Blog shared some fun pumpkin recipes.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Winnie the Pooh Cake.