We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have the details on the latest in the Disney theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Disney World reached capacity this weekend. <— BIG CROWDS
- How to get a COVID-19 test in Disney World. <— IMPORTANT NEWS AND STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- The big problem you might have at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- Disney has announced an increase in the number of cast members to be laid off.
- Fireworks returned to the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Where were the holiday crowds earlier this week?
- These attractions will be closed at Disney World this week.
- Check out the weekly weather update.
- Disneyland Paris will remain closed through the holidays.
- Will a COVID-19 vaccine be required for air travel?
- Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde announces his retirement.
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Disney releases more park hours for February 2021.
- Disney extends some park hours for December, including New Year’s Eve.
- Florida leads as a top travel destination this season.
- December Park Pass availability has been updated for some guests.
- Check out this update to the EPCOT map on the Disney World app. And see these other updates too.
- Will the return of park hopping really change your trip? <— GOOD QUESTIONS!
- The 5 biggest changes coming to Disney World in 2021.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Joyful! is back at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- We were live at the opening day for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the long line to get into this EPCOT pavilion.
- What’s new at the Magic Kingdom and Monorail resorts right now.
- Take a look at the entertainment for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- The EPCOT Festival of the Holidays has been extended by one day. <— FESTIVAL NEWS
- Disney Springs is changing the bus service hours.
- We checked out the new Olaf scavenger hunt in EPCOT.
- Check out what’s new in Downtown Disney.
- Take a look at the new holiday promenades in EPCOT.
- Check out this year’s gingerbread display in EPCOT.
- Take a look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Take a virtual ride on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a new overhead safety message at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at Disney Springs.
- See what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new restroom design in EPCOT.
- Expedition Everest was evacuated this week.
- There’s a new Instagram wall in Disney Springs.
- Check out what’s new in EPCOT.
- Take a look at the construction progress at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- What’s going on with the transformation at EPCOT? And the Festival Pavilion?
- See what’s new at Wilderness Lodge.
- Grad Nite 2021 has been canceled at Disneyland.
- The Swan and Dolphin is decorated for Christmas.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- This is the BEST of the 2020 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. <— BEST OF THE FEST
- Here are ALL the booth reviews from the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays. <— ALL THE REVIEWS
- Take a look at the Cookie Stroll at the Festival of the Holidays.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mousse was back at Disney World this weekend.
- Check out what kiosk just opened in Animal Kingdom.
- We found some seasonal specials in Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out a seasonal eggnog cupcake.
- Check out this big peppermint cupcake.
- We spotted some plant-based macarons at Disney World.
- This Turkey Cupcake was a little late to the party.
- The Peppermint Churro is back in Disney Springs.
- Salt & Straw announced its seasonal ice cream flavors.
- The holiday macaron ice cream sandwich is back in EPCOT.
- Build your own gingerbread martini in EPCOT. <– ALMOST LIKE A DIY DRINK
- Check out this cute Olaf hot cocoa kit.
- The Christmas Cookie Cupcake is back at Sprinkles.
- We reviewed Thanksgiving dinner at The Edison and a special at The Polite Pig.
- We reviewed the reopened Carthay Circle Lounge.
- Check out this cupcake at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed a traditional Christmas bread at Disney World.
- We reviewed the reopened Woody’s Lunch Box.
- The holiday sipper and glow cube are back at Downtown Disney.
- The Red Velvet Wreath Cupcake is back.
- Check out this fun Baby Yoda Chocolate Bomb.
- Check out the menu changes at Paradiso 37.
- Raglan Road has increased prices for lunch and brunch.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes has reopened in Downtown Disney.
- We reviewed a new Candy Cane Martini.
- Tamu Tamu Refreshment is serving breakfast again. And so is Friar’s Nook.
- The Polite Pig is serving up Texas Tea.
- Check out these Baby Yoda-inspired cookies.
- Here are the menu changes coming to Rainforest Cafe.
- Here’s the official DFB holiday guide. <— GET READY TO SHOP
- We spotted some 2021 ornaments at Disney World.
- shopDisney is starting their Cyber Monday sales now.
- You can get personalized ornaments at the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- There’s a new Festival of the Holidays MagicBand.
- We love this fluffy new spirit jersey at Disney World.
- Check out all the merchandise for the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays.
- The light-up Tangled backpack is online again.
- Check out the shopDisney Black Friday sale.
- HARVEYS is releasing a new Mandalorian collection.
- Private golf lessons are on sale at Disney World.
- Check out this new Cinderella Loungefly.
- Check out the new Minnie Mouse Alex & Ani.
- Take a look at this fun EPCOT gift guide.
- You can make a reservation to get a Spider-Bot in Disneyland.
- New Minnie Ears are coming soon.
- You can get this Main Attraction collection without a MerchPass.
- We spotted some new sweatshirts in Disney World.
- There is a new Tangled collection from Dooney & Bourke.
- 50 Disney gifts under $20.
More NEWS and FUN Stuff
- Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde is having a garage sale.
- These are the weirdest things that happened at the Disney Parks this year.
- Los Angeles County imposes a stay at home order.
- 11 Disney World projects that have been delayed this year.
- Did you get this Disney trivia question wrong?
- Check out this celebration of Toy Story’s 25th anniversary.
- 10 things that are still free at Disney World.
- Bob Iger thanked frontline workers on Thanksgiving Day.
- Do you know these obscure Disney facts? ‘
- You could get paid to watch Christmas movies.
- What Disney event happened the year you were born?
- 10 things you never knew about these Disney rides.
- Disney Cruise Line suspends sailings through January 2021.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Best Disney World Hotels for 2021
- Disney World Tricked Me
- Eating Low-Carb and Keto in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — The Best Disney World Hotels for 2021
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Best Disney World Hotels for 2021 — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-order the 2021 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2021 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can pre-order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2021!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared the best Disney Black Friday Deals.
WDW for Grownups shared 5 cocktails to enjoy this holiday season.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Gingerbread Cream Cheese Muffins.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Tree of Life Pie.