We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts is now OPEN and we shared our BEST OF THE FEST, PLUS we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- FastPass+ is now available for Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run! <— HUGE NEWS!
- There’s been a change in FastPass+ tiers at Hollywood Studios! <— CHANGE-YO-TRIP NEWS!
- You can now get your face on your beer in Disney Springs. <— WHAAAAAA???
- What you need to know about Space 220 before it opens in Epcot. <—PLANNING NEWS!
- Hollywood Studios has extended its morning park hours again!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a limited-time dish at Wine Bar George.
- You can get Disney Parks’ Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches at your GROCERY STORE?? <—YAYAYAYAYAY NEWS!
- Disney World chefs are taking part in two charity events in February.
- See how you can get free treats at Sprinkles this month.
- We shared details on a Valentine’s Day buffet in Disneyland.
- Find out where you can catch a sneak peek of ‘Onward’ at the Disney Parks.
- Epcot’s France Pavilion is taste testing for the new creperie! <—NEW RESTAURANT NEWS
- We told you where you can get a shave and a haircut in Disney Springs.
- A Valentine’s Day coffee drink is back at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new at the Disneyland Hotels and the Downtown Disney District.
- See everything that’s closed for refurbishment at Disney World. <—PLANNING NEWS!
- Take a look at the first concept art for the DVC Tower in Disneyland. <—NEW HOTEL NEWS
- Shanghai Disney is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
- We shared all the details for the Regal Eagle Smokehouse at Epcot!
- Epcot’s Space 220 Restaurant helped raise a lot of money for a good cause!
- Cherry Cotton Candy has returned to Disneyland for Valentine’s Day.
- Pirate’s League is closing this summer at the Magic Kingdom.
- Jaleo is hosting a six-course truffle dinner next month.
- Check out what’s coming to Disney+! <— DISNEY+ NEWS
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- More performers were announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- Star Wars Day at Sea is returning to Disney Cruise Line in 2021.
- Tickets for seminars and special events are now available for the DCA Food and Wine Festival. <—FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Star Wars Nite is returning to Disneyland After Dark this summer.
- The next countdown poster was released for Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot this week.
- Here’s a sneak peek of the new M&M’s Store coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out what’s new in Disneyland.
- We shared a couple of Disney recipes this week: Shrimp Ceviche from the Epcot Festival of the Arts and a dessert from Trattorai al Forno.
- What Pixar Pier attraction might be closing for refurbishment?
- Check out the new cupcakes in the bakery case at Sprinkles.
- We shared what’s new at Hollywood Studios.
- See what’s new in the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We shared the latest construction news for Harmonious in Epcot.
- See the latest details for Disneyland’s Magic Happens parade.
- We shared what’s new at the Monorail Resorts at Disney World.
- Check out this Disney+ update for customers in Europe.
- Here’s all the big news you might have missed from the Disney Parks.
- See what’s new at Pop Century and Art of Animation.
- Tortilla Jo’s adds two new items to the menu!
- Find out where you can spot the hidden characters at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- Check out the new Figment Magic Shot at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- See what’s new at several Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Get more details on two more dining locations at Epcot. <—FOOD NEWS
- Disneyland’s hot dog wrappers got a makeover!
- There’s a new Skyliner Popcorn Bucket at Disney World! <—POPCORN BUCKET NEWS
- Gateway Gifts has reopened in Epcot!
- We reviewed the character breakfast at ‘Ohana.
- Check out our review of another new menu item at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’.
- The Tinker Bell Cupcake has returned to Disney World.
- We checked out the Samoas Cupcake at Sprinkles!
- There’s a new Orange Spice Hot Chocolate in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World. <—NEW STAR WARS FOOD!
- We reviewed a massive Peanut Butter Blondie in Disneyland.
- There’s a new Sorcerer Mickey Cupcake at Disneyland.
- We found a cute Mickey and Minnie Cupcake Duo at Disney World.
- We shared the Best of the Fest for the Lunar New Year Celebration at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Mickey Mouse Club Mousse in Disneyland.
- Check out the new Mickey Mouse Macaron.
- We shared the best Quick Service Values for 2020 on the Disney Dining Plan.
- We reviewed the iconic Tie-Dye Cheesecake at Pop Century.
- The Birthday Sundae Cupcake is still a classic at Pop Century.
- We reviewed some new menu items at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’.
- We checked out a Valentine’s Day Donut at Wilderness Lodge.
- We reviewed the Epcot Festival of the Arts mini cake! <—MUST EAT TREAT!
- We spotted some cute new Disney food merchandise.
- There’s a new Minnie Mouse rain gear collection available online.
- Check out this new Parks Life dress at Disney World.
- Take a look at these cute pop-up Valentine’s Day cards we found. And this Baby Yoda card!
- There is a new collection of merchandise at Uniqlo. See another cute collection here.
- Check out the newest designer ears at the Epcot Festival of the Arts. <—NEW EARS!
- New Park Pals have been spotted at Disney World! And see another new Park Pal here.
- New Pixar ears have arrived at Disney World. And they’re in Disneyland too!
- Check out the new Fab Five merchandise at Disneyland. Check out the jewelry here.
- See the new pins that are selling out fast in Disneyland.
- We shared the new Disney x Neff collection in Disney World.
- There’s a bright new neon green merchandise collection!
- The Hoth Spirit Jersey is now available at Disney World.
- Check out the new Up phone case in Disneyland.
- There is a new line of merchandise at Aulani starring CookieAnn!
- Find out how you can get a free gift from Alex and Ani in Disney Springs.
- Check out these pretty new floral Minnie Ears.
- There’s a new Mochi plush toy in Disneyland for all you Baymax fans.
- Disneyland has rolled out some retro apparel!
- We previewed new designer ears coming to Disney World.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- Can You Believe They Do This in Disney World?
- 9 Easy Disney World Tricks Everyone Should be Using
- 5 Ways You’re Completely Wasting Your Money in Disney World
- Best of the 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts
- 25 Disney World Snacks You MUST Get in 2020
New DFB Video — 5 Ways You’re COMPLETELY Wasting Your Money in Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 5 Ways You’re COMPLETELY Wasting Your Money in Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this pretty in pink Dooney & Bourke bag.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog celebrated National Popcorn Day!
Disney Family shared a recipe for a 101 Dalmatians Cake!