We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember…
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! Click here to take a look!
- There are a lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- The 2020 Epcot Festival of the Arts is now OPEN and we shared our BEST OF THE FEST, PLUS we have ALL the menus and FOOD PHOTOS for the Food Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Reservations for the new Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser will open later this year! <—BIG NEWS!
- See the latest update on the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser!
- FastPasses are now available for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway. <—BIG NEWS!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios has changed up the FastPass tiers again. <—PLANNING NEWS!
- Magic Kingdom dessert parties get a major upgrade. <— BIG NEWS!
- We shared our Ultimate Guide to Villains After Hours at the Magic Kingdom!
- Evening park hours have been extended for the summer at Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a new boozy Red Velvet Shake in Disney Springs.
- Guess who and what is back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! <— SURPRISE!
- Check out the snacks for Pixar Nite in Disneyland.
- Read about all the Disney Villains After Hours entertainment.
- There is a new Burnin’ Hot Mac and Cheese Dog in Disneyland.
- We checked out what’s new at the Monorail Resorts and Wilderness Lodge.
- Check out what’s new at Disneyland and the Downtown Disney District.
- Hollywood Studios park hours extended again for March.
- We shared details on everything that’s closed for refurbishment this week.
- We looked at changes that might be coming to Disney California Adventure.
- Check out what’s new at Disney Springs right now.
- We shared new information on the Pym Test Kitchen coming to the Avengers Campus.
- Take a look at the nighttime view of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway marquee.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We know some of the booths returning to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. <—FESTIVAL NEWS!
- We shared new details on the Avengers Campus coming to Disney California Adventure.
- See where you can celebrate Easter and Mother’s Day Brunch at Disney World.
- There’s a new pink drink for Valentine’s Day in Disneyland.
- Celebrate Valentine’s and Carnevale with special drinks at Maria & Enzo’s.
- A new Lady & the Tramp Petit Cake is coming soon.
- We spotted a new Minnie Mouse bus and a new Aladdin bus.
- Will TRON mean the arrival of FastPass tiers at the Magic Kingdom? <— PLANNING UPDATES
- There was a fire this week at Disneyland!
- Disney World was affected by a weather advisory this week.
- Another countdown poster was released for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- City Works Eatery & Pour House has two happy hours and we have the details!
- We shared what’s new at Epcot.
- See what guests got when the Skyliner broke down.
- A Jon Bun Jovi cinnamon roll is now at Disney World. <—FUN FOOD NEWS!
- Bar Riva has updated the kids’ menu!
- The burger of the month is Disneyland is the Holy Mole Burger.
- There’s a discount in Disneyland for National Pizza Day.
- Celebrate ‘Cinderella’ with a new afternoon tea party in Disneyland.
- New Mickey and Minnie cookies are coming to Disney Cruise Line.
- Jaleo has added an additional night for its truffle dinner.
- See how to win a Galentine’s Day date at Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, and Port Orleans.
- Check out what’s new at Disneyland Resort.
- We shared an update on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- You can get a professional photo shoot at Disney World for $50!
- We shared details on when new shows are coming to Disney+.
- Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland could be closed for up to two months.
- FastPass is coming soon to two more Disneyland attractions.
- Find out when season 2 of ‘The Mandalorian’ is coming.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Disney Springs with new eats.
- There’s a new scavenger hunt in Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- Check out what’s new at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, and Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We talked about the latest and greatest Disney World restaurants you might have missed.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- See how to score a free trip to Disneyland.
- The new sign was installed for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Check out what’s new at Pop Century and the All Star Resorts.
- There is a lobster dinner for two for Valentine’s Day in Disney Springs.
- Slinky Dog Dash or Millennium Falcon — which FastPass should you choose?
- Soarin’ Over California is returning to Disney California Adventure.
- See what the Super Bowl celebration was like at the Magic Kingdom.
- Find out how you can see the progress on the new island for Disney Cruise Line.
- We shared the unique hiring process for Avengers Campus.
- See how easy it is to get the Kakamora Float at the Magic Kingdom.
- You’ve got to see this massive Star Wars-themed basement.
- Big Thunder Mountain is closing for refurbishment.
- Find out how to win a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite.
- We shared a Pixar recipe for Bao.
- Disneyland After Dark’s Sweethearts’ Nite is selling out.
- These new beignets in Disneyland are a must for chocoholics!
- Check out ALL the reviews from Villains After Hours HERE! <—ALL THE REVIEWS!
- We reviewed the new Sweetheart Cupcake in Disneyland.
- We checked out the Enchanted Rose Milkshake at Disney World.
- There’s a Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Latte at Disney World!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a new cupcake at Wilderness Lodge.
- Check out this glittery cocktail we found!
- We reviewed the just-opened City Works Eatery & Pour House in Disney Springs! <— NEW RESTAURANT!
- There’s a new Valentine’s Day ice cream sandwich in the Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new Cherry Almond Cupcake at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Cinderella Carriage treat at Disney World.
- Check out these heart-shaped whoopie pies!
- We reviewed the chocolate covered strawberries in Disneyland.
- There is a new Olaf Oreo Cheesecake in Epcot.
- We ranked all the new Cinderella treats in Disney World.
- We reviewed a heart-shaped macaron in Disneyland.
- Check out the Milk & Cookies Cupcake at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new exclusive gelato flavor at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Check out the new giant pretzel and adult sundae we reviewed.
- We reviewed a strange new Cinderella treat at Disney World.
- We enjoyed this new drink at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out a new wine and boba drink at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Mulan Cupcake.
- Take a look at this cute Gus Gus Cupcake we reviewed.
- Disneyland has a cute new ice cream bar for Valentine’s Day.
- We reviewed the new Mandarin Kiss at Disney World.
- Check out the new Cinderella treats including a new cupcake, a cake pop, a new ice cream treat, and a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Cake.
- We spotted a new Valentine’s Day donut.
- We reviewed Carnevale at Maria & Enzo’s.
- The Figment Slap Bracelet MagicBand is back at Disney World! <— SLAP BRACELETS ARE BACK!
- Check out the new Tommy Bahama shirts.
- Take a peek at all the merchandise for the Disney Villains After Hours.
- The Oogie Boogie Sipper has made its way to Disney World.
- There’s new Pixar-themed Dooney & Bourke collection.
- We spotted a new Marvel Spirit Jersey in Disney World.
- You’ve gotta see the newest pair of $600 Mickey Ears!
- Check out these Orange Bird Minnie Ears that are coming soon.
- We spotted some new vintage MagicBands at Disney World.
- The Ink & Paint Minnie Ears have arrived in Disneyland and Disney World.
- The new Steamboat Minnie Popcorn Bucket is now in Disneyland. <— CUTE!
- Check out this new Baby Yoda tiki mug we found.
- There are new Annual Passholder charms from Pandora.
- You’ve got to see the fun surprise with this new Epcot tumbler.
- A new collection of Space Mountain Wishables has arrived.
- Check out these new Danielle Nicole purses.
- Take a look at the Muppets merchandise at Disney World.
- We shared details on new Ink & Paint merchandise in Disneyland.
- Check out this fun new line of merchandise we spotted.
- A new Millennium Falcon charm is coming from Pandora.
- We found some artsy new D-Tech phone cases at Epcot.
- We checked out the new Rustic Cuff store in Disney Springs.
- There’s a cute new Baby Yoda backpack that you’ll love.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 12 Weird Disney Rules and Why They Exist
- 12 Rookie Mistakes You Should NOT Be Making in Disney World in 2020
- 4 Things Disney Fans Freak Out About Each Year!
- 9 Brand New Updates in Disney World That Will Affect Your Trip
New DFB Video — 9 Brand New Updates in Disney World That WILL Affect Your Trip
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 9 Brand New Updates in Disney World That WILL Affect Your Trip — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Mouse jelly bean dispenser.
WDW for Grownups shared 5 adventure bars you don’t want to miss.
Disney Parks Blog shared a look at dishes from the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Steamboat Willie Cupcakes.