We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on what’s happening that affects the Disney Parks.
See all of our coverage on Disney park closures and reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Disneyland has proposed reopening dates! <— REOPENING NEWS!
- A reopening date is announced for the Downtown Disney District.
- Theme park reservations will be required when Disneyland reopens.
- Check out the new webpage for Disneyland’s reopening.
- Disneyland has paused ticket sales and Annual Pass renewals. <— DISNEYLAND NEWS!
- Find out what entertainment will be halted when Disneyland reopens.
- See what hotel isn’t opening yet at Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland has updated it cancellation policy ahead of reopening.
- Disneyland could limit parking and reduce park hours.
- 8 things you missed in Disney hotel info drop. <— ICYMI
- Check out this super cool Disney patent that could give guests Jedi powers! <– WOW
- Disney World’s military promotional tickets get an extension until 2021.
- Disney World is asking guests to change, confirm, or modify more reservations.
- The 2020 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic has been canceled. <— FESTIVAL NEWS
- The Waldorf Astoria near Disney World now has an opening date.
- Check out the new Animal Kingdom bag check.
- Disney Cruise Line to offer discounted cruises starting in August.
- Construction has started up again on the walkway between the Magic Kingdom and Grand Floridian.
- The Disney Skyliner is flying high above Disney World again! <– BIG UPDATE
- An actual ride opened in Disney World this week!
- Check out the construction progress on Cinderella Castle.
- Is Disney World going to be disappointing now?
- Disney Explorer’s Lodge reopens in Hong Kong Disneyland.
- ‘Dinosaurs’ is coming to Disney+!
- Are the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat concerts being canceled?
- Disney Springs is testing a new security screening method.
- MagicBand orders and customization is available again!
- ‘The One and Only Ivan’ is debuting on Disney+ this summer.
- Here’s everything that has reopened at Orlando International Airport.
- 5 Disney World changes that aren’t as bad as we thought they would be.
- What could character interactions look like when the parks reopen?
- Universal Orlando lifts summer blockout dates for some passholders.
- What every Disney fan worries about but totally shouldn’t.
- Here are four new problems and solutions you’ll find on your next Disney trip.
- The Orange County mayor talks about the NBA and MLS coming to Disney World.
- Orange County California is no longer requiring face masks.
- California has moved to stage 3 of its reopening.
- Orlando International Airport is surveying travelers.
- How many guests do the Disney Parks need to turn a profit?
- Check out this new Disney ‘Frozen’ short.
- Here’s what’s new at Disney Springs right now.
- Disney is contacting Annual Passholders with a message of thanks.
- Find out what qualifies — and doesn’t — as a mask in Disney World.
- Disney is launching a new documentary for D23 members.
- Could Annual Passholders get extra days added to their passes?
- Early registration is open for the 2021 Disney Princess Half Marathon.
- Here’s everything you need to know about Pirates of the Caribbean.
- We were live at the reopening of SeaWorld Orlando.
- When Disney World reopens can you even go?
- How to convince your toddler to wear a mask in Disney World.
- Anaheim’s mayor released a statement about Disneyland’s reopening.
- Check out the message from Josh D’Amaro about the reopening of Disney Parks.
- What’s going on with Disney pin trading right now.
- Universal CityWalk in Hollywood reopened.
- Is this Disney World hotel reopening this month?
- These are the new essentials you’ll need for your next Disney World trip.
- The Disneyland Paris Run Weekend has been postponed.
- 5 things we all got way wrong about the Disney World reopening.
- Disney shares a message about enhanced cleaning at the hotels.
- Major League Soccer is playing at Disney World and players will be staying at the Swan and Dolphin.
- Did you know Winnie the Pooh ran for president?
- The Swan and Dolphin are asking July guests to confirm reservations.
- AMC could reopen its theaters this summer.
- Here’s what we know about MagicBands during the reopening.
- Give Kids the World to remain closed indefinitely.
- Will this Passholder glitch keep you from getting into Disney World?
- The Four Seasons Resort Orlando is reopening soon.
- Check out the construction milestone in Shanghai Disneyland.
- 5 experiences you’ll regret not trying when Disney World reopens.
- Disney’s Disability Access Services will resume when the parks reopen.
- Disney Cruise Line cancels all sailings on the Disney Magic through early October.
- If you’re visiting Disney World from one of these states you need to read this.
- 6 crazy, rare things you can see in Disney World.
- Here are the 7 Disney World rides that need a virtual queue this summer.
- What we’ve learned from visiting a very different Disney World.
- Disney is suing Orange County Florida over property taxes.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- Disneyland restaurants have been removed from Disneyland’s reservation website.
- This popular Disney Springs restaurant is open for lunch.
- The Disney Springs food trucks have officially reopened.
- Here’s what to eat at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Find out where you can enjoy happy hour on-the-go in Disney Springs.
- We know when brunch is returning to Raglan Road.
- The rest of the Disney Springs food trucks have reopened. See more about the reopened trucks here.
- Check out this construction update on the new patio bar at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ is reopening soon in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the Blood Orange Margarita in Disney Springs.
- Take home moonshine and a temporary menu are coming to Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- Find out where you can get a Father’s Day feast in Disney Springs.
- See where you can order beer cupcakes.
- Get more details on this limited-time beer inspired by POG Juice.
- Wine Bar George is serving up brunch and dinner for Father’s Day.
- Check out the new Ice Cream Nachos in Disney Springs.
- Raglan Road reopened in Disney Springs.
- The Ganachery has reopened in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed a new rainbow donut in Disney Springs and a gelato-filled donut.
- City Works has reopened in Disney Springs.
- Find out where you can get mini ice cream cones in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed a Watermelon Margarita in Disney Springs.
- Goofy’s Candy Company has reopened.
- We reviewed a new sandwich at Pizza Ponte.
- The 13 most dangerous things you can eat at Disney World.
- Disney World is calling back more food and beverage workers.
- Check out our latest review of Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza.
- We checked out a new shake topped with a whole cupcake.
- Vivoli il Gelato and the gelato cart have reopened!
- We checked out two new summertime drinks at Starbucks.
- A favorite menu item has returned to Morimoto Asia Street Food.
- We reviewed Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new pink Corkcicle at Wine Bar George.
- We spotted more masks for sale in Disney Springs!
- Check out this stylish Star Wars dress we spotted.
- Coach is open in Disney Springs with EARS!
- We’re loving this new Star Wars collection from Loungefly.
- This was the funniest piece of merchandise we spotted in Disney Springs.
- Love Your Melon released a new Winnie the Pooh collection.
- Disney is releasing new donut PJs for grownups.
- Check out the new Winnie the Pooh backpack from Loungefly.
- There’s a new Haunted Mansion Funko Pop.
- Check out the sneak peek of the new Mickey and Minnie Dooney & Bourke.
- We spotted some new hats in Disney Springs.
- Check out these cute Disney clothes!
- We’re loving these new Wall-E bags from Loungefly.
- There’s a ton of new Monsters University merchandise in Disney Springs.
- We spotted a new Cinderella MagicBand!
- This new Disney Princess collection is already on backorder.
- These new phone cases feature some rare Disney characters.
- SeaWorld Orlando was selling some great reopening merchandise.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas has reopened.
- Baby Yoda balloons have arrived in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new rainbow ear hat ornaments.
- We spotted a new plush Mickey purse.
- Disney has already released a new back-to-school collection.
- See where you’ll find fancy face masks in Disney Springs.
- The Haunted Mansion Park Pal has arrived in Disney Springs.
- We spotted a new neon yellow MagicBand.
- Here’s some of the weirdest Disney merchandise we found online.
- Loungefly has a new Pixar 25th anniversary backpack.
- Check out these new Jose and Rosita tiki mugs.
- Could this be the end of specialty merchandise in Disney World?
- Check out the new Mickey Parts merchandise collection.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 6 Hard Questions About Disney World’s Reopening — And How YOU Answered Them!
- The BEST Rooms in Disney World Hotels (And How to Get Them!)
- The Best Things You Can Do in Disney World Right Now!
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Closures — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the closures and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- What is open and what is closed at Disney World.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
- 5 critical points in the new Federal guidelines that could affect Disney World and Disneyland.
New DFB Video — The BEST Rooms in Disney World Hotels (And How to Get Them!)
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The BEST Rooms in Disney World Hotels (And How To Get Them) — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Mouse Loungefly bag.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of beignets at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for PB&J Rolls.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Monsters, Inc. guacamole.