Wow! What a month! It’s hard to believe September has already come and gone.
We’ve been celebrating a lot throughout the month, too — we’ve been enjoying Halloween since August (including a night at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party), we’ve been celebrating Hispanic and Latin Heritage Month with a TON of amazing food, and we’re still reeling from all the announcements made at this year’s D23 Expo! But we’ve also been following Disney World restaurant menus and tracking EVERY change!
The 50th anniversary 1971 Meal is no longer available at Pecos Bill.
That’s the only change here, though.
Skipper Canteen has added a few new cocktails to the menu:
- ADDED: Golden Haze Margarita — Teremana Blanco Tequila, Grand Marnier Liqueur, Agave Syrup, Lime Juice, and Smoked Chili Bitters for $16.50
- ADDED: Jungle Bird — Gosling Black Seal Rum, Campari Liqueur, Cane Syrup, with Pineapple and Lime Juices for $14.50
Be sure to try those out the next time you visit!
The Tropical Serenade at Aloha Isle has increased in price.
The new price is $7.49 (used to be $6.99).
We’ve got some price increases happening at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Breakfast increased from $42 per adult to $45 per adult and from $27 per child to $29 per child.
Lunch and dinner will also cost more now — those prices have increased from $62 per adult to $67 per adult and from $37 per child to $39 per child.
The kid’s menu at Nomad Lounge is seeing some changes. The Shredded Beef Tacos has been removed from the menu.
Now, though, kids can get a Grilled Beef Skewer, which is served with choice of two Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small DasaniWater, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice.
The Tiffins Signature Bread Service has changed. It used to come with red pepper hummus, smoked eggplant dip, and ginger-pear chutney. Now, the bread service comes with Thai Milk Bread, Coconut-Makrut Lime Sauce, Indian Pappadam, Ginger-Pear Chutney, Brazilian Pão de Queijo, and Guava Jam.
Also, note that the kid’s menu changes from Nomad Lounge have also happened here.
Over at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar, the following has changed:
- Salmone increased from $31 to $34
- REMOVED: Petto di Pollo
- ADDED: Manzo Brasato — Braised beef chuck short rib, Portobello mushroom ravioli, red wine sauce for $42
- ADDED: 50th Celebration Dessert — Vanilla Bean – Blueberry Panna Cotta, sweet cream, vanilla, blueberries, Amaretti cookies, white chocolate, gold sprinkle for $15
- ADDED: Torta di Ricotta — Lemon ricotta cheesecake, macerated berries for $13
Quite a few changes are happening at the Hollywood Brown Derby. Here’s what we noticed under Appetizers:
- REMOVED: Sea Scallops
- ADDED: Roasted Squash and Apple Soup — Thai Curry, Farro Granola, and Maple Gastrique (Plant-based) for $15
- REMOVED: Roasted Tomato Cream Soup
- ADDED: Crab Louie — Crispy Olive Bread, Citrus Blend, Fried Capers, and Louie Sauce for $17
- REMOVED: Local Greens and Strawberry Salad
- REMOVED: Tuna Carpaccio Niçoise
- ADDED: Escargot Casino — Roasted Garlic Béchamel, Crispy Prosciutto, and Piquillo Pepper Crumb for $19
- ADDED: Roasted Bone Marrow — Braised Beef, Pickled Mustard Seeds, and Fig Bread Crostini (For Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $17
The Entrees part of the menu has seen some updates, too:
- REMOVED: Filet Mignon with Walt Disney’s Roast Beef Hash
- ADDED: Filet Mignon — Root Vegetable Beef Hash, Charred Sweet Peppers, and Green Peppercorn Sauce for $49
- Free-Range Chicken Coq au Vin is now made with Pan-fried Potatoes, Thigh Confit, Trumpet Mushroom, Smoked Bacon, and Red Wine Sauce (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies)
- Option to add Chicken or Shrimp to the Cobb Salad has been removed
- ADDED: Grilled Pork — Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, and Red Eye Gravy (For Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $38
- REMOVED: Shrimp and Scallops Newberg
- ADDED: Duck à l’Orange — Soubise, Broccolini, Leg Confit, Orange Gastrique for $36
Under Enhancements, here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Grilled Asparagus
- ADDED: Brussels Sprouts — Pomegranate-Barbecue, Candied Pecans for $9
There have been some price updates at Sci-Fi Dine-In. Here’s what’s changed under Entrees:
- Drive-in BBQ Burger increased from $22 to $23
- The Feature Film Burger increased from $24 to $25
- Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad increased from $18 to $19
- Pan-Seared Chicken Pasta increased from $24 to $26
- Pan-Seared Salmon Pasta increased from $25 to $27
- Flying Saucer Impossible Burger increased from $21 to $22
Under the Kid’s Menu, the following has changed:
- Beef Skewer increased from $12 to $13
- Chicken Strips increased from $11 to $12
- Macaroni & Cheese increased from $10 to $11
- Cheeseburger increased from $12 to $13
There are some beverage changes on the Sci-Fi Dine-In menu:
- REMOVED: Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee
- REMOVED: Baileys and Coffee
Under Cocktails, the following changed:
- Godiva Chocolate Martini is now Chocolate Martini and is made with Mozart Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico
- Magical Star Cocktail increased from $17 to $17.50
- Spicy Martian Margarita decreased from $16 to $15.50
- Orbiting Oreos increased from $16 to $16.50
- Long Island Lunar Tea increased from $15 to $16.50
There are also changes under Beer and Hard Cider:
- New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale and Funky Buddha Floridian Hefeweizen increased from $9 to $9.50
- Samuel Adams Seasonal Draft increased from $9.25 to $9.75
- Bud Light Lager Draft increased from $7.50 to $8
- Heineken Lager or Corona Lager – (12-oz bottle) increased from $8 to $8.50
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA (12-oz can) increased from $9 to $9.50
Here’s what changed under Wines:
- Benziger Chardonnay, Sonoma increased from $45 per bottle and $11 per glass to $49 per bottle and $12 per glass
- Red Sangria increased from $11 to $12
There’s been a small change made to the Heritage Chicken entree at Jiko. Before, it was made with Sumac Roasted Breast, Ancient Grains, Cipollini Onions, Fennel, and Preserved Lemons. Now, it’s made with Sumac-roasted Breast, Grains of Paradise-infused Carolina Gold Rice, Dukkha-dusted Broccolini, and Peach Gastrique.
The price remains the same at $37, though.
There have been some price updates made to the menu at the Sanaa Lounge:
- Indian-style Bread Service increased from $18 to $21
- Salad Sampler increased from $9 to $10
- Samosas increased from $9 to $10
At Beaches Pool Bar and Grill, the Lobster Sliders have increased in price from $15.99 to $16.99.
That’s the only change here.
Pizza is also no longer on the menu. Instead, you can get a choice of three flatbreads:
- ADDED: Broccoli and Roasted Tomato Flatbread — Roasted Garlic, Mozzarella, Broccoli, Fire-roasted Tomatoes, and Ricotta on House-made Dough for $11.99
- ADDED: Pepperoni Flatbread for $11.49
- ADDED: Cheese Flatbread for $10.99
Greek Salad has also been added to the menu. It’s made with Crispy Greens topped with Tomato, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olives, Feta, and Peppers served with Vinaigrette Dressing for $8.99. Get a Greek Salad with Chicken for $10.99.
A new breakfast item is also now available: Açai Bowl — House-made Açai Sorbet, Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries, Granola, and Agave for $10.29.
A Greek Salad with Chicken is now available at the Courtyard Pool Bar.
It’s made with Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olives, Feta, Peppers, and Vinaigrette for $10.99
There have been some changes at the Turtle Shack: both the Cupcake and Crisped Rice Treat have been removed from the menu. Also, the Tuna Salad Sandwich is now described as Olivia’s famous Tuna Salad, Lettuce, Tomato, and Pickle on Multigrain Bread served with House-made Chips.
The Power Salad is now described as Mixed Greens, Edamame, Garbanzo Beans, Roasted Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, and Quinoa with Key Lime-Mustard Vinaigrette. The Mango Rum-barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich is now described as Topped with Coleslaw on a Brioche Bun and served with House-made Chips.
The Mac & Cheese Burger just got an upgrade — bacon is now on the burger! Also, the Turkey Sandwich for kids is now gone.
It’s been replaced with a Ham Sandwich — House-smoked Ham on Whole-Wheat Bread, Lettuce, and Tomato served with Grapes, Baked Chips, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutritional Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions for $7.49
At Centertown Market, the Continental Breakfast is no longer available.
You can also no longer get a Dark Chocolate Mickey Celebration Cake or a White Chocolate Mickey Celebration Cake here.
Over at Sebastian’s Bistro, there have been a few menu changes:
- The Spice Necklace Salad now has candied pumpkin seeds instead of toasted pumpkin seeds and tropical fruit has been added
- The Taste of the Caribbean now has Grilled Chili-rubbed Beef with Mojito Relish instead of Flank Steak and is served with seasonal vegetables instead of broccolini
Those are the only changes here, though.
We’ve got some menu updates to report from Backstretch Pool Bar:
- REMOVED: Pepperoni Pizza, Italian Sub, Turkey Club Wrap, Assorted Muffins, Assorted Cookies, Assorted Chips, Yogurt Parfait, and Grape Cup
- ADDED: Saratoga Shrimp Cocktail — Poached Shrimp served with Cocktail Sauce, Lemon, and Lime on a Bed of Lettuce for $12.99
- ADDED: Fruit and Cheese — Assortment of Fresh Fruits and Cheeses including Mini Babybel Snack Cheese with Crackers for $6.99
- ADDED: Mickey Pretzel with Cheese for $7.19
- ADDED: Watermelon-Cucumber Salad — Watermelon, Cucumber, Onion, and Fresh Mint in a Tangy Vinaigrette for $4.49
- ADDED: Mini Cookies — Choice of Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Raisin for $4.79
- ADDED: Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew — Our Island-inspired Cold Brew Coffee with hints of Caramel and Vanilla for $4.79
If you have breakfast at Rix Sports Bar & Grill, that latte just got a little more expensive.
It now costs $5.39 (was $4).
There are a few new things to try at Wine Bar George, including House-made Chicken Bratwurst, which is served with a Bacon Pepper Relish, Onions, Fries. and a Frozen Old Fashioned made with DOLE Whip Orange for $28. You can add a Corkcicle to your combo for $24.
That sounds like a very satisfying meal, doesn’t it?
Speaking of which, that Frozen Old Fashioned made with DOLE Whip Orange with George Dickel 8-Year-Old Tennessee Whiskey has officially been added to the permanent menu. This was previously a Flavors of Florida menu item!
There are some changes on the wine menu, too:
- REMOVED: Matrot, 1er Cru, Meursault-Blagny, France ‘19
- REMOVED: Alain Chavy, 1er Cru Champ-Gain, Puligny-Montrachet, France ‘19
- REMOVED: Domaine de Chevalier, Pessac-Leognan, Bordeaux, France ‘17
- ADDED: Lopez de Heredia, Vina Gravonia, Crianza, Rioja, Spain ‘14
- ADDED: Chateau Grillet, Condrieu, France ‘19
- ADDED: Mouton-Rothschild, Aile d’Argent, Bordeaux, France ‘18
- ADDED: Domaine de Montille, Les Folatières, Puligny-Montrachet, France ‘19
- ADDED: Domaine de Montille, Saint-Christophe, Meursault, France ‘19
- REMOVED: Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California ‘15
- REMOVED: Dunn Cabernet Sauvignon, Howell Mountain, Napa Valley, California ‘17
- REMOVED: Eyrie, Outcrop Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, Oregon ‘16
- REMOVED: Borgogno, Nebbiolo, Barolo Riserva, Piedmont, Italy ‘85
- ADDED: E. Guigal, Brune et Blonde, Syrah, Côte-Rôtie, France ‘19
- REMOVED: Unity, Napa/Sonoma, California ‘19
- ADDED: Secret Door, JML, Napa Valley, California ‘18 for $30 per glass and $120 per bottle
- ADDED: Chateau Teynac, Saint-Julien, Bordeaux, France ‘14 for $25 per glass and $100 per bottle
- REMOVED: Adelsheim, Willamette Valley, Oregon, ‘19
- ADDED: Evensham Wood, Willamette Valley, Oregon ‘19 for $20 per glass and $80 per bottle
- REMOVED: Porto Carras, Assyrtiko, Halkidiki, Macedonia ‘20
- Eric Louis, Sancerre, France ‘21 increased from $80 to $96 per bottle
- REMOVED: Bründlmayer, Terrassen Kamptal, Austria ‘20
- ADDED: Schlosskellerei Gobelsberg, Kamptal, Austria ‘20 for $14 per glass and $56 per bottle
- REMOVED: Triennes Sainte Fleur, Var, France ‘19
- ADDED: Triennes Sainte Fleur, Var, France ‘20 for $14 per glass and $56 per bottle
- ADDED: Hétszolo, 6 puttonyos, Tokaji, Hungary ‘10 – (3oz. pour – $30) for $30 per glass and $160 per bottle
The BOATHOUSE has seen a few changes. On the Sea & Shore menu, the following has been updated:
- Maine Lobster Tail Oscar is now served with Asparagus, Jumbo Lump Crab, Béarnaise Sauce, and Red Potatoes (used to be Parsley Potatoes)
- Orecchiette with Vegetables & Garlic Butter is now Pipette Pasta with Vegetables & Garlic Butter.
- The option to add Maine Lobster to Shrimp & Andouille Mac & Cheese has been removed and price increased from $24.50 to $25
- Roasted Chicken Breast is now served with Tricolor Baby Carrots and Broccolini, and Bordelaise Sauce
Here’s what’s changed under Market Fresh Fish:
- Cedar Planked Gulf of Maine Salmon is now served with Tricolor Baby Carrots and Broccolini, and Lemon Vinaigrette
Under Gibson’s Heritage Steaks, New York Strip has increased from $53 to $54.
You can now get Bordelaise Sauce as a Steak Enhancement for $2.50. Under Sides, the following has changed:
- Baked Potato increased from $8 to $8.50
- ADDED: Baked Potato with Fresh Herb Butter for $10
Here’s what’s changed under Beer:
- ADDED: Boathouse’s Dockside Lager for $8.50
- ADDED: Oktoberfest for $8.50
Here’s what’s changed under Wine:
- REMOVED: La Vielle Sparkling Rose and Comtesse 2018 Merlot
- ADDED: Charles Heidsieck Blanc De Blan for $225 per bottle
- ADDED: Santa Margherita ’21, Italy for $60 per bottle
- ADDED: Eyrie ’19, Willamette Valley for $100 per bottle
- ADDED: Weinbach ’19, Alsace for $110 per bottle
- ADDED: Long Meadow Ranch ’20, Napa Valley for $13 per glass and $52 per bottle
- ADDED: Groth ’21, Napa Valley for $56 per bottle
- ADDED: Frank Family ’20, Carneros for $98 per bottle
- ADDED: Domaine Larouche ’21, Chablis for $100 per bottle
- ADDED: Hamilton Russel ’20, South Africa for $110 per bottle
- ADDED: Chateau Montelena ’19, Napa Valley for $130 per bottle
- ADDED: Domaine Serene ’18, Willamette Valley for $150 per bottle
- ADDED: Miraval Rose ’21, France for $65 per bottle
- ADDED: Talley ’17, Arroyo Grande Valley for $80 per bottle
- ADDED: Sonoma Cutrer ’18, Russian River for $90 per bottle
- ADDED: Les Tourelles ’16, Cote de Beaune for $110 per bottle
- ADDED: Grgich Hills ’17, Napa Valley for $120 per bottle
- ADDED: Emblem ’18, Napa Valley for $75 per bottle
- ADDED: Hess “Allomi” ’19, Napa Valley for $80 per bottle
- ADDED: Hill Family Estate ’19, Napa Valley for $85 per bottle
- ADDED: Honig ’18, Napa Valley for $100 per bottle
- ADDED: Orin Swift Palermo ’19, Napa Valley for $110 per bottle
- ADDED: Pepperbridge ’16, Washington for $144 per bottle
- ADDED: Long Meadow Ranch ’15, Napa Valley for $145 per bottle
- ADDED: Groth ’18, Napa Valley for $160 per bottle
- ADDED: Penfold Bin 407 ’18, Australia for $160 per bottle
- ADDED: Laurel Glen ’15, Sonoma Mountain for $190 per bottle
- ADDED: Stag’s Leap The Leap ’18, Napa Valley for $225 per bottle
- ADDED: Shafer One Pt Five ’17, Napa Valley for $230 per bottle
- ADDED: Fisher Coach Insignia ’16, Napa Valley for $250 per bottle
- ADDED: Alma Negra Malbec ’18, Mendoza for $56 per bottle
- ADDED: Orin Swift Abstract Red Blend ’19, Napa Valley for $92 per bottle
- ADDED: Tuffo Amarone ’15, Veneto for $120 per bottle
Boulevardier Michter’s Rye Whiskey was also removed from the menu and the Strawberry Gin Fizz cocktail increased from $13 to $15.
Over at Rainforest Cafe’s Lava Lounge, there are some changes on the beer menu:
- REMOVED: Funky Buddha Pineapple Beach
- ADDED: Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
That’s the only change here, though.
There are some new menu items over at Splitsville: Maui Chicken Sandwich, Tuna Poke Bowl, Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls, Rolls Royce Sushi Platter, and Grilled Portabella Sandwich.
So if you plan on heading over for some bowling, be sure to grab some new food, too!
There have been some changes to the beverage menu at Terralina Crafted. Here are the changes on the Dessert Wines & Ports menu:
- ADDED: Marenco Brachetto d’Acqui, Piemonte, Italy 2016 for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- ADDED: Colosi Vino Passito Moscato, Sicilia, Italy 2017 for $14 per glass
- ADDED: Fattoria del Cerro Vin Santo, Toscana, Italy 2014 for $13 per glass
- ADDED: Jackson Triggs Res. Vidal Icewine, Niagra, Canada 2015 for $14 per glass
The following was added to the Brandy & Cognac menu:
- ADDED: Courvoisier V.S.O.P and La Grande Josiane Armagnac for $13 per glass
- ADDED: Remy V.S. for $14
Here’s what’s changed under Cordials & Digestifs:
- ADDED: Amaretto Disaronno, Limoncello, Sambuca, Foro Amaro and Sibona Amaro for $12 per glass
- ADDED: Frangelico and Nurchetto Apple for $11 per glass
- ADDED: Marcati Grappa Riserva and Sibona Grappa Camomilla for $13 per glass
If you have your heart set on a certain food at Disney World for your next trip, be sure to check the menus to make sure it’s still available — you can do that through the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app. We’ll also keep you updated on any menu changes!
Also, we highly recommend making your advance dining reservations for any restaurants you’d like to dine in as early as you can — that’s generally 60 days before the first day of your trip!
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did your favorite Disney World restaurant have a big menu change recently? Let us know in the comments!