Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful summer weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s Food Post Round-up!
We’re still celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios Snacks 2016! To celebrate the launch of the e-book use the code SNACKS16 to get 20% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have review of Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine!
- The Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Sandwich has returned to Disneyland for a trial run!
- Greenhouse Guru Marketplace Booth might be coming to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out the new Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza in Disney Springs.
- The ‘Best of Epcot Festivals Cookbook’ available at this year’s Food and Wine Festival.
- We have a first look and review of the reopened Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Several new restaurants have been added to Tables in Wonderland.
- We found a Berlin Wall beer stein in Epcot’s Germany pavilion!
- We have a review of the Mickey Oreo Cheesecake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.
- There are new menu items at the Harambe Market in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.