We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have all the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Bob Iger tweets that new CDC guidelines story is “horrifying.”
- Have any cases of COVID-19 been tracked back to Disney World?
- ‘Black Panther’ star Chadwick Boseman dies at age 43.
- Florida’s governor says he’s open to Disney World raising park capacity when the time is right.
- California’s governor says discussions about reopening Disneyland are ‘forthcoming.” <— DISNEYLAND UPDATE
- NBA referees held a peaceful protest at Disney World.
- Disneyland releases statement about the removal of Splash Mountain music from resort background loop.
- The Spain booth has opened at the Taste of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival! <—FESTIVAL NEWS
- The Alps booth is back and open at the Taste of EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- Two of our favorite Dole Whip floats are back at the Magic Kingdom.
- What Every Disney Fan is Thinking But Won’t Say
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- We finally received our Tinker Bell Annual Passholder magnet in the mail.
- These are the Disney discounts you should be taking advantage of.
- Check out the Park Pass availability for Labor Day Weekend.
- See how Disney World is making its golf courses safe for guests.
- Find out when the Halloween decorations and more are coming to Disney World. <— HALLOWEEN NEWS
- How to stay socially distanced in a downpour at Disney World.
- Disney World is bracing cast members for extended furloughs.
- Face masks will be required for the “foreseeable future” in Orange County, Florida. <— MASK NEWS
- Disney World’s Yacht Club Resort has reopened.
- Hollywood Studios Park Passes are gone for Passholder on Halloween.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- What’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Universal is set to lay off 1,000 more employees.
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs.
- A new ‘Haunted Mansion’ movie is reportedly in the works.
- See how Shanghai Disney Resort and Disneyland Paris are celebrating fall.
- See what’s new at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
- Check out what’s new at EPCOT right now. See more here.
- Disney has removed the Splash Mountain game from the Play Disney Parks app.
- Disney’s 2023 film schedule is still on track.
- See what’s new at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney.
- We spotted live stormtroopers on Rise of the Resistance this week. <— FUN NEWS
- Check out the entertainment coming to Disney World this fall.
- Here’s a first look at Disney’s ‘Raya and The Last Dragon.’
- The Grand Floridian walkway to the Magic Kingdom has been confirmed.
- The NBA will continue the playoffs at Disney World after postponing games.
- Former Disney exec Kevin Mayer resigns as TikTok CEO after 100 days on the job.
- Disney World guest charged with striking a security guard over mask policy.
- Check out the latest update about EPCOT’s transformation.
- See what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- How long could Disney’s Aulani Resort remain closed?
- Port Canaveral makes predictions for the 2021 cruising season.
- Rise of the Resistance changes you need to know about.
- Check out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom right now.
- Disneyland Paris is reducing park hours in September.
- Check out the latest teaser trailer for ‘Mulan.’
- See the latest update on Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- Do you remember these Disney World ride renovations?
- The first fall decorations have arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- We’re surprised these restaurants aren’t open yet at Disney World.
- We reviewed three new Instagrammable cake bars in Disney Springs.
- Check out the not-so-secret menu items at Vivoli il Gelato.
- You can get three off-the-menu items at this restaurant in Animal Kingdom.
- A boozy pumpkin treat has returned to EPCOT.
- Check out the new macaron trio in EPCOT’s France Pavilion.
- Is it still worth it to visit The Edison without the entertainment?
- We found the ‘Hocus Pocus’ cookies at our local grocery store.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is back in a new way. <— MORE FESTIVAL NEWS
- A Madame Leota sipper is coming to Disney World this fall.
- Check out all the Halloween treats coming to Disney World very soon. <— HALLOWEEN EATS
- What Disney World restaurant might be reopening soon?
- These are all the Disney World restaurants on the new Walk-Up Waitlist feature.
- Check out the new cocktails on the menu at Wine Bar George.
- There’s a new discount on Ghirardelli chocolate.
- A new banana pudding shake is coming to Black Tap in Downtown Disney.
- We reviewed the chicken rice bowl at Pecos Bill in the Magic Kingdom.
- See what Disney World restaurant just added Mobile Order.
- Joffrey’s has just introduced a blend for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Disney World Starbucks.
- A NEW popcorn bucket has finally arrived at Disney World.
- We shared a review of Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- There is another new seasonal latte flavor in Disney World that is not PSL.
- Beach Club Marketplace has closed for refurbishment.
- More Food and Wine Festival scavenger hunt prizes are available now.
- See where this Instagrammable drink is available now at Magic Kingdom.
- Room service has returned to one Disney World hotel.
- Check out our DFB Halloween masks and a discount! <— MORE DFB MASKS
- More 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival merchandise is coming soon.
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction ears are in EPCOT right now!
- These new Minnie Ears are perfect for fall!
- You’ve gotta check out these Disney Halloween inflatables.
- We spotted some new, must-have tiki mugs!
- Check out these new bags from Danielle Nicole.
- We spotted a cute new Zero plush at Disney World.
- We found a new mug from Disney/Pixar’s ‘Soul.’
- Check out this new Baby Yoda MagicBand.
- This the cutest Baby Yoda merchandise we’ve ever seen.
- There’s a new Hollywood Studios MagicBand.
- You won’t believe what Disney is selling for $600 online.
- Check out the new navy blue Mickey Mouse face mask.
- Take a look at the new merchandise coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Here are 12 Disney Halloween costumes for less than $30.
- Check out the Halloween merch we spotted in Downtown Disney.
- We spotted some fun new Disney Pandora charms.
- This random piece of Halloween merchandise is back at Disney World.
- The Halloween treats CROCS have been restocked.
- Check out the fun merchandise for Pluto’s 90th birthday.
- We spotted all the new NBA Playoffs merchandise at Disney World.
- More Alien Remix toys have been spotted!
- Check out this fun Happily Ever After tumbler we found at Magic Kingdom.
- We found a new Baby Yoda coffee mug at Disney World.
- Where can you get 6 pairs of Disney ears for the price of 1?
- Some unique souvenirs are back at the Magic Kingdom.
- These are the 5 pieces of Haunted Mansion merchandise we want right now.
- Check out this new limited edition MagicBand.
- We spotted new MagicBands with Mickey Mouse and Orange Bird.
- Check out the new Baby Yoda Christmas ornament. And check out more Christmas merch here.
- There’s a new limited edition Mickey Mouse MagicBand.
- Check out all these new Loungefly bags.
- The newest Disney Vera Bradley collection is available online.
- New Disney attractions face masks are now available online.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- What You Can and Can’t Eat in Disney World Right Now
- 10 Best Ways to Spend $100 in Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — What Every Disney Fan is Thinking But Won’t Say
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: What Every Disney Fan is Thinking But Won’t Say! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Mickey Mouse Candy Bowl.
WDW for Grownups shared news about cupcake delivery at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for White Chocolate Budino.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Hidden Mickey Toast.