February might have been a short month, but a LOT has happened at Disney World dining locations!
There have been some over the top donuts, a lot of new boozy drinks, the coconut pineapple soft-serve swirl of our dreams, and even some new entrees. And we’re compiling the whole list here so you can stay up to date on all the restaurant menu updates at Disney World in February!
- The Artisan Cheese Plate has changed to Artisan Cheese and Charcuterie Plate — Selection of House-made Charcuterie paired with Artisanal Canadian and French Cheeses with Seasonal Accompaniments — price increased from $19 to $21
- Seasonal Salad has changed from Baby Lettuce, Pink Lady Apples, Sweet Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Candied Walnuts, Phyllo Crisp, and Dehydrated Apple Chip to Local Greens, Plant City Strawberries, Sweet Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Candied Walnuts, Phyllo Crisp (Plant-based) for $15
- NEW: Slow-cooked Veal Osso Buco — Braised Veal Shank, White Bean Cassoulet with Bacon and Pulled Duck, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Gremolata for $49
Oasis Sips and Sweets
There’s a brand new cart set up in The Brass Bazaar in the Morocco Pavilion — it’s an extension of Oasis Sips and Sweets. The menu features Mediterranean-inspired snacks and sangria.
Although most of the stuff here is pretty healthy, it’s also a little pricey.
Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room
There are a LOT of new drinks now available at Rose and Crown Pub at the U.K. Pavilion First, a new section called “Cognacs (2oz pour)” was added to the menu with Courvoisier VS listed for $15. So there’s something for you Cognac fans!
Another new section called “Specialty Coffees” includes four new boozy coffee drinks! Oh, yeah!
- Nutty Irishman – Baileys Irish Cream and Frangelico featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $14
- Chocolate Orange – Grand Marnier, Amaretto, and Dark Crème de Cacao featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $14
- Jameson Irish Coffee – Jameson Irish Whiskey featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $12
- Bailey’s Irish Coffee – Baileys Irish Cream featuring Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee for $12
But wait — you can’t try any of these things right now. Why? The restaurant is currently under refurbishment until spring.
Teppan Edo at the Japan Pavilion has added a new choice to its Entree Combinations: Tsukiji, which is Scallop and Steak served with Sunomono Salad, Vegetables, and Steamed White Rice for $39.
Nothing else has changed on the menu here.
We love this place because we can get Dole Whip! But we also love the coconut soft-serve ice cream in the Kakamora Float. It has been our dream to combine the two, and our dream finally came true. We give you the Coconut Pineapple Dole Whip Swirl.
It’s available now and this just goes to prove that dreams do come true at Disney World.
Liberty Tree Tavern
Liberty Tree Tavern has made some changes to its alcoholic beverages menu:
- Shandy was previously made with UFO Hefeweizen and Lemonade — it is now made with a “Refreshing Blend” of Blue Moon and Lemonade for $10
- UFO Hefeweizen has been replaced with Blue Moon Belgian Ale (16 oz. Draft) for $18
- NEW: Blue Point Toasted Lager for $10
- Magic Hat #9 Pale Ale is no longer available
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
We usually go to the Market to get our Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, but we noticed a new item on the menu called a Sunshine Margarita. Except it wasn’t new, but just got a name change. It was previously a “Frozen Margarita” — such a boring name for a drink that’s as bright as its namesake!
We loved the citrus flavors and it certainly lives up to its name — it’s like sunshine in a margarita form. It’s available now for $13.
Trattoria al Forno
Trattoria al Forno is now offering a To-Go option! However, if you want to order To-Go here, you won’t be doing it via the My Disney Experience app like at other restaurants with Mobile Order Table Service To Go.
Instead, guests need to physically visit the restaurant and ask a Cast Member about To Go orders.
Big River Grille and Brewing Works
ANOTHER restaurant has officially reopened — Big River Grille and Brewing Works at Disney’s Boardwalk.
This is where you go on Disney’s Boardwalk for steaks, burgers, and nachos, and offers a variety of beer.
Not only is this a healthy option but it’s also pretty tasty. It’s made with yellow and red grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella (CHHHEEESSSEEE) and topped with basil olive oil dressing. It’s also an affordable snack at just $4.49.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Narcoosee’s has made a few changes to its Allergy-Friendly Menu! Here are the updates:
- Barbecue Shrimp and Grits is now just Shrimp and Grits, which is Grilled Wild Florida Shrimp, Barbecue Sauce, Low Country Grits, Applewood-smoked Bacon, and Pickled Green Tomato Chow-chow
- Endive and Pear Salad description has changed: previously said “with Fall Apple Vinaigrette”, but now it lists all the ingredients, which are Gorgonzola, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Candied Walnuts, and Maple Vinaigrette
- Milk-Brined Duroc Pork Chop has been added to the allergy-friendly menu and is served with Braised Red Cabbage, Warm Fingerling Potato Salad, House-made Apple Butter for $42
On the Wine Menu, La Giaretta Amarone has increased from $19 to $20 per glass and $69 to $79 per bottle.
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Hurricane Hanna’s pool bar has seen a few price changes:
- Turkey and Swiss Sandwich increased from $8.49 to $10.49
- Caesar Salad with Chicken Romaine, Parmesan, and House-made Croutons went from $9.99 to $9.49
And yes, you read that right — one of those prices actually went down. Believe it or not, it happens!
Ale & Compass Lounge
The Ale & Compass Lounge has switched out their vodka and cider, so if you’re particular about brands, here’s what’s changed:
- SeaWorthy Breeze was made with Yacht Club Vodka with Juices of Grapefruit and Cranberry and is now Absolut Vodka with Grapefruit and Cranberry Juices for $13
- Yacht Club Vodka is now Absolut Vodka for $15
- Woodchuck Amber Hard Cider was replaced with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider for $9.25
Martha’s Vineyard Lounge
We currently can’t pick up those over the top Beaches and Cream shakes from the To-Go window right now because it’s still closed, but two of those shakes are now available at Martha’s Vineyard Lounge. That includes the Mickey Funfetti Vanilla Specialty Shake, which is a Vanilla Milkshake, rimmed with Buttercream Frosting and Sprinkles, and Topped With A Funfetti Cupcake.
You can also grab the Chocolate Brownie Specialty Shake, which is a Chocolate Milkshake, rimmed with fudge and chocolate sprinkles, and topped with a gooey chocolate brownie. Both shakes come in a Beaches and Cream mason jar and cost $15.
Coronado Springs Resort
Siestas Cantina Lounge
The hours you can grab food from Siestas Cantina Lounge have changed. The new hours have gone from 12PM to 7PM to 11AM to 6PM.
So you’ll want to dine a little earlier for both meals there.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Time to head over to Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for a new entree — you can now get Western Chicken Strips served with French Fries and Apple-BBQ Sauce for $10.99. We’re guessing this is one of those things that could please the pickiest of eaters!
Roaring Fork also added some new Kids Check Meals for parents who want to make sure their kids eat at least a few nutritious things on vacation:
- Wilderness Salad – Chilled Chicken Breast on Mixed Greens tossed with Apple Slices, Focaccia Croutons, and Shredded Cheddar served with Apple Vinaigrette, Dannon Danimals Smoothie, and Grapes with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $7.19
- Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla – Whole-Wheat Tortilla, Grilled Chicken Breast, Cheddar, and Salsa served with Dannon Danimals Smoothie, Grapes, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.99
House of Blues
Over at the House of Blues, the kids menu got an update with new entrees:
- NEW: Grilled Cheese served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
- NEW: Mini Cheeseburgers served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
- NEW: Pasta with Housemade Marinara served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
- NEW: Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza served with a side of fresh fruit and choice of milk or juice for $8.99
There are also NEW drinks — and we are down with that!
- Memphis Blues Sangria also now available by the glass for $10, also still available by pitcher for $34
- NEW: Saint M Reisling for $11 per glass or $41 per bottle
- NEW: Abita Purple Haze Beer for $8
- NEW: House of Blues Private Label Chardonnay for $9 per glass and $32 per bottle
Lava Lounge at Rainforest Cafe
- Jungle Turkey Wrap also now has Coleslaw, in addition to Shaved Turkey Breast, Tomatoes, Bacon, Lettuce, Caesar Dressing, and Flour Tortilla served with choice of side for $17.99
- Iggy’s Piggy Sandwich now comes with a choice of side
Earl of Sandwich
Earl of Sandwich now has a Featured Soup for $3.49 per cup or $4.49 per bowl.
The Tomato Soup is also still on the menu.
There are some NEW entrees at Morimoto Asia:
- NEW: Madagascar Jumbo Shrimp: Garlic Shrimp, Singapore Rice Noodles, AND Egg for $39
- NEW: Red Miso-glazed Faroe Island Salmon: with Wilted Bok Choy, Shaoxing Gastrique, Grilled Rice Cake, AND Morimoto Dashi Broth for $36
Jaleo is at the top of our list for traditional Spanish food! Right now, Jaleo is offering a chef’s tasting menu called Tour de España! It’s five courses of the best of Spanish cuisine, including paella.
However, the offering is ONLY available on Wednesday nights, but it sure sounds like a great way to end Hump Day, right? Reservations are available via OpenTable.
Terralina Crafted Italian
There are a couple of new food items on the menu at Terralina Crafted Italian! You know, in case you have a craving for some Italian fare!
- Shrimp Scampi — Lemon Chardonnay Butter Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes, and Crostini for $18 (Under Antipasti)
- Housemade Lasagna — Spinach, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Pecorino, Tomato Sauce, and Basil Pesto for $24, Add Meat Sauce for $27 (under Pasta)
The Funghi Wood-Fired Pizza was removed from the menu, but two new pizzas have taken its place:
- Wild Mushroom with Bacon, Leeks, roasted Garlic and fresh Mozzarella Pizza for $17
- Pesto Alla Genovese with Spinach, Herbed Ricotta, fresh Mozzarella, and Cherry Tomatoes Pizza for $15
Enzo’s Hideaway Bar
We discovered a lot of menu changes at Enzo’s Hideaway Bar — here are the updates for the “Piccoli Piatti” part of the menu:
- Polpettine, which is classic Braised Meatball, whipped Ricotta, Parmigiano has increased in price from $16 to $19
- Misticanza Salad had a description change from Mixed Baby Greens, Fennel, Rainbow Carrots, Apple, White Balsamic Vinaigrette to Mixed Organic Greens, Fennel, Rainbow Carrots, Tomatoes, Honey Crisp Apple, Parsley, Oregano, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette for $14 with the option to add chicken for $9 or shrimp for $10
Under the “Secondi” Menu, the following has changed:
- Ravioli Formaggi had its description changed from Parmigiano Reggiano, Smoked Pecorino, Fresh Ricotta, Tomato Sauce, Toasted Garlic, Almond Pesto to Ricotta filled pasta, Pomodoro Sauce and Basil Pesto for $28
- Eggplant Parmesan had its description changed from Eggplant, Tomato Sauce, Parmigiano Reggiano, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Basil to Thin layers of Eggplant, Marinara, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Parmigiano, Basil, Spaghetti Pomodoro for $29
The Specialty and Mocktails Menu has completely disappeared, but don’t worry, there are still plenty of new beverages:
- NEW under Martinis: Enzo’s Cosmopolitan — Belvedere Single Estate Rye Smogory Forest Vodka, Cointreau, Pomegranate Juice for $17.50
- NEW under Martinis: Dirty — Ketel One Vodka, Carpano Dry, Filthy Olive Wash, Filthy Gorgonzola-Stuffed Olive for $17
- NEW under Wine: Chardonnay Karia, Patz and Hall, Russian River for $25 per glass, $125 per bottle
The Kids’ Sweets Menu now lists chocolate or vanilla as ice cream flavors.
At YeSake, the description for Taiyaki has been updated to say that it’s a Sweet Red-Bean Stuffed Pastry with Bavarian Cream.
The price for the Taiyaki is still $6.
Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar
The Coca-Cola Rooftop Beverage Bar had a price increase: Milk has increased from $6 to $8.
So if you’re craving milk, you now have to pay $2 more for it.
Gideon’s also added another February special: the Eternal Flame Double Frosted Cake. Oh, yeah!
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
The Lunch menu is the same as the dinner menu, and Splitsville starts serving it at 11AM.
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
Everglazed is ALL about over-the-top donuts and we are SO THERE. We found three new ones to try out in February, too:
- Strawberry Deluxe Jelly Donut – Classic Iced Donut with Strawberry Icing, and Strawberry Jelly Filling for $5.50
- Thin Mint Cookie Donut – Classic Chocolate Iced Donut and topped with chocolate chips, mint icing, and Thin-Mint cookies for $5.50
- Purple Reign – Vegan Cold Brew made with Sugar-Free Chai Mix, Coconut Milk, Ube Syrup, and Coconut Syrup, served with a Purple Ube Donut for $10 (donut separately is $4.50)
SO much happy donut goodness, y’all. SO MUCH.
- NEW: Sauerkraut Mustard 1/4 lb. All-Beef Hot Dog for $10.99
- RETURNING: Bacon Macaroni & Cheese and Chili-Cheese Frito Hot Dog for $10.99
- GONE: Loaded Beef Nachos Served with Beef Chili, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Guacamole, Sour Cream, and Jalapeño
- NEW: Nacho 1/4 lb All-Beef Hot Dog for $10.99
- NEW: Italian Sandwich served with chips for $9.99
The Kids Meal also no longer comes with a shovel and pail, but its price is the same for a Turkey Sandwich for $9.49 or Macaroni & Cheese for $9.19.
The Warming Hut has also seen a few menu changes:
- GONE: Shrimp Louie Wrap
- NEW: Chilled Shrimp Salad served with Thousand Island Dressing for $11.49
- NEW: Honey Butter Chicken Sandwich With Pickles for $10.49
And… the BBQ chip covered Turkey Leg has returned for $14.49!
Well that about wraps up ALL of the menu changes that happened in Disney World last month. We will be back with more soon!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you planning a Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments below.