We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the latest news for you this week. Today we have all the details on what’s happening that affects the Disney Parks.
See all of our coverage on Disney park closures and reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Disney World’s new theme park reservation system and dates announced! <— BIG PLANNING NEWS!
- Hotel and tickets sales for 2020 Disney World trips to resume later this summer. <— BIG PLANNING NEWS!
- Disney World 2021 bookings to open June 28th.
- Disney World will not be using virtual queues when the theme parks reopen.
- Rise of the Resistance reportedly won’t be using Boarding Groups at reopening. <— BIG RIDE NEWS!
- These musical groups are confirmed as returning to Disney World.
- Check out the full lists of shopping and entertainment returning to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. <— BIG NEWS!
- Here are the full lists of rides and attractions reopening at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Spaceship Earth is reopening at EPCOT! <— BIG NEWS!
- Disney World guests will not be able to park hop when the parks reopen. <— NO PARK HOPPING!
- Disney World to discontinue free MagicBands for hotel guests. <— MAGICBANDS UPDATES
- Find out more details about character interactions when Disney World reopens. Read more details here.
- Disney World released dates for an Annual Passholder preview.
- Club 33 members and Golden Oak residents can attend the passholder preview.
- Find out how many days of theme park reservations Annual Passholders can reserve.
- Four Seasons guests and those at the Disney Springs hotels can access the reservation system on Monday.
- Here’s how Disney’s theme park pass reservation system will work. <— IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Disney’s Eat the to Beat Concerts have been canceled for 2020. <— FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been canceled for 2020.
- Here’s our Ultimate Guide to everything that’s reopening at Disney World! <— CHECK THIS OUT!
- What’s new this week at Disney Springs!
- What you need to know if you’re going to Disney World in May.
- Has Disney World paused Annual Pass sales?
- Disney Cruise Line extends suspension of sailings through mid-September.
- Disney World has updated the options for Annual Passholders.
- Disney World is sending out Annual Passholder magnets in the mail this summer.
- Disney has shared refund details for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin will be able to access the new park pass reservation system.
- Disneyland’s Military Salute tickets have been extended into 2021.
- Find out how Disney’s PhotoPass service will change when the parks reopen.
- Everything you need to know about bringing your pets to Disney World.
- How many of these super popular Disney characters have you never heard of?
- Most AMC theaters will reopen in July.
- Disney+ has stopped offering a free trial.
- Miniature golf will be unavailable when Disney World reopens.
- Here is the full list of tours that won’t be available when Disney World reopens.
- 7 problems you won’t have when Disney World reopens.
- Could Disney World’s water parks be reopening soon?
- Disney shares an update on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and the Festival of the Holidays.
- Disney’s H2O Glow Nights have been canceled for 2020.
- More Disney World cast members have been called back to work. See more here! Festival cast members too!
- Check out the new additions at the Tri-Circle-D Ranch.
- Face masks are now mandatory in Orange County, Florida. And California makes them mandatory too. And, MCO employees have to wear face masks too!
- Check out this advice for Annual Passholders on the monthly payment plan.
- There’s a new series coming to National Geographic on Disney+.
- See what Hong Kong Disneyland looked like on reopening day. And, check out the castle.
- The Disney Parks Moms Panel search has been canceled for this year.
- Shanghai Disneyland added more attractions to its Standby Pass.
- Disney has recruited The Incredibles to share safety info when the parks reopen.
- See why you need to go to Disney World in the morning.
- The Four Seasons Resort Orlando has some new offers.
- Some Disney World Annual Passes are showing extended expiration dates.
- This is everything coming to Disney+ in July.
- Adventures by Disney has suspended all trips through the end of August.
- Check out these details about EPCOT’s Play Pavilion.
- The United States/Canadian border remains closed.
- Disney released a statement about Jambo House Villas at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- We hope Disney World does this to their restrooms when the parks reopen.
- We shared some theme park virtual queue tips!
- Check out the amenities the NBA players will have at Disney World.
- Disney announced new health procedures for guests.
- See where the NBA players are expected to stay at Disney World. And more about rooms they can book.
- Disney’s Aulani Resort released a new discount.
- We spotted some Disney buses at Disney Springs.
- Disney could use the new theme park reservation system through 2021.
- Here’s what the online check-in system looks like for guests.
- Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite has been postponed at Disneyland.
- The 2020 Star Wars Celebration has been canceled.
- Has Disney World’s Reflections hotel been canceled?
- Disney Vacation Club’s Vero Beach and Hilton Head Island have reopened!
- Disney to cancel airline reservation system starting in 2021.
- Disney World changes we didn’t see coming.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- The 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is back and it starts soon! <— EPCOT FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL NEWS!
- Gideon’s Bakehouse is coming to Disney Springs! <— BIG COOKIE NEWS!
- Homecomin’ has reopened in Disney Springs.
- Salt & Straw in Disneyland has a reopening date.
- Raglan Road has reopened in Disney Springs for brunch.
- Disney World changed a lot of menus and we have all the details.
- Disney World announces a new Mobile Dine feature.
- Check out the Disney World theme park restaurants listed on Mobile Dine check-in.
- Gideon’s Bakehouse will offer this once-a-year cookie every day in Disney Springs. And they’ll offer a timed cookie drop too!
- House of Blues has a new offer for select guests.
- Six Disney World dining locations we’re shocked aren’t opening June 22nd.
- These dining experiences will not be available when Disney World reopens.
- This new cookie has already gone through a huge change. See more about the new cookie here!
- Check out the latest details about the Shine Bar + Social at Homecomin’. See more here.
- Here’s what we know about changes that could be coming to Disney World buffets.
- What is happening with Quick Service dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant?
- Disney World dining reservations for hotel guests have reopened.
- We sat down with Chef Art Smith to talk about the reopening of Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- New menu items have arrived at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill.
- House of Blues has a new meal deal for the whole family.
- We visited CityWalk at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Here’s a recipe for the honey-coriander wings from ‘Ohana.
- We spotted a new boozy drink at the Coca-Cola rooftop bar! See more about the reopening here!
- Here are the best ways to save money on dining at Disney World.
- The Disney face masks have sold out in Disney Springs. See more about the face masks here.
- Check out all the new red, white, and blue merch we found in Disney Springs. And check out these new Minnie Ears.
- Check out this new summertime MagicBand. And, there’s a new Annual Passholder MagicBand.
- We found a funny Animal wristlet at Disney Springs.
- Check out these cute Star Wars dog collars and leashes.
- A new collection of Disney Dooney & Bourke bags is available now.
- Check out this new Adventure is Out There journal we found in Disney Springs.
- Check out this new Wall-E and Eve backpack from Loungefly.
- We spotted some cute new Disney kitchen goodies.
- The Baby Yoda plush is back in stock!
- You’ve gotta check out this new Chewbacca bag from Loungefly. <— SO CUTE!
- Pick a brick has returned to the LEGO Store in Disney Springs.
- Disney released some items from Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction online.
- The Build-A-Bear Baby Yoda is back. Again.
- Check out these new Disney Princess wedding dresses.
- We spotted more rainbow merchandise at Disney Springs.
- Check out this new Mickey and Minnie baby merchandise.
- Check out this new Stitch backpack from Loungefly.
- We spotted some cute T-shirts that are perfect for a Disney honeymoon.
- See what Disney Springs restaurant is selling cute face masks.
- Check out this cute new Ratatouille bag coming from Danielle Nicole.
- There’s a new Alice in Wonderland collection coming from Loungefly.
- A new Ink & Paint Collection key is coming soon!
- See what’s coming next in the Disney Castle Series collection.
- Check out this deal on Pandora charms and Ales and Ani bracelets.
- We spotted a new Toy Story coffee mug.
- Could Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction be on hiatus?
- The Disney face masks are starting to ship out!
- Check out this fun color-changing mug we spotted.
- You’ve gotta see this cute Daisy Duck collection from Loungefly.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- The Totally Different Tips You Need for Visiting Disney World Right Now!
- If You Think You Know Everything About Disney World…Watch THIS
- What We Can Expect in Disney World in 2021
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Closures — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the closures and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- What is open and what is closed at Disney World.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
- 5 critical points in the new Federal guidelines that could affect Disney World and Disneyland.
New DFB Video — What We Can Expect in Disney World in 2021!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: What We Can Expect in Disney World in 2021! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Minnie Mouse Waffle Maker.
WDW for Grownups shared some fun Disney-themed picnic gear.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for the PB&J Shake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Soup Spoon Cookies!