Cheers to the new Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (cheese) and updated Tutto Italia Ristorante (cheese) in Epcot’s Italy pavilion! We got the chance for a sneak peek at the Grand Opening, and it was (cheese) awesome!
Be sure to check out our photo tours and pics of the new menu items! (Did I mention there’s cheese?)
Disney Food News
- Inside the new Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar and the newly renovated Tutto Italia Restaurant at Epcot’s Italy pavilion in Walt Disney World!
- First look at the Landscape of Flavors food court at Art of Animation and check out some menus too! And walk-through video!
- Eat to the Beat Concert line-up announced for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Tables in Wonderland is hosting a Great Movie Ride dinner in June!
- Check out the new Lemonade with Wild Berry Foam that we tried recently at the Magic Kingdom’s Sunshine Tree Terrace!
- Bistro de Paris, California Grill, Hoop Dee Doo Revue, and Cape May Cafe in Disney World are all slated for renovations. See closure details here.
- Check out the new caramel corn cupcake from Epcot’s Karamell-Küche!
- Downtown Disney’s Wolfgang Puck Cafe has made some changes to its menu. There are some notables missing (Macadamia Nut Crusted Breast of Chicken), along with some new options!
- Video of the new 1901 Lounge at the Carthay Circle Theatre in Disney California Adventure, plus Club 33 invites new members!
- Candy Palace re-opens in Disneyland with new new treats – The Goofy Caramel Apple & The Mickey Sour Powder Caramel Apple!
We’ve got more food news (including Four Special Dining Options on Mother’s Day Sunday May 13 at Disneyland) on our Disney Food News Pin Board, where Disney Food News is updated on a regular basis!
Facebook E-Book Sale Starts Tomorrow!
Starting tomorrow — Monday, May 7th, 2012 — we’ll begin the new e-Book sale on the Disney Food Blog Facebook Page.
Follow us over there for details on the sale AND for a link to our brand new Disney Food Blog Store website!
On To The Round-Up
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups
visits the Tea Caddy in Epcot’s United Kingdom.
Little Lion Baked Goods makes Avengers Cake Pops.
AKLResort.com enjoys poolside dining at the Maji Bar while staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Kidani Village.
Running at Disney shares a post-race meal at Epcot’s Rose & Crown.
Main Street Gazette suggests a child-size breakfast option at Sunshine Seasons.
Mouse on the Mind investigates bread service options at Disney restaurants.
AllEars.net’s Steve Barrett found a food-related Hidden Mickey.
a Mouse and a Dream dines at Disneyland’s Plaza Inn!