Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Dates announced for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts!
- The Family Playground at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival reopened!
- We have the dates for the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Monorail Resorts.
- We reviewed the Apple Pie a la Mode in Disneyland!
- Check out all the new stuff at the Magic Kingdom this week!
- We reviewed the Musubi at Disneyland’s Bengal Barbecue.
- Breakfast is coming to The Plaza Restaurant – for a limited time.
- Check out the new Mashed Potato Hot Dog coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- A new Kona Beer Flight is available at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We’re talking about the 25 can’t-miss holiday experiences at Disney World!
- Check out the new dance party coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in 2019!
- We reviewed the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land.
- We checked out what’s new at Epcot this week.
- New rides, events, and characters coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019.
- We have details on a new parade and more coming to the Magic Kingdom next year.
- Disneyland Resort Hotels announce trick-or-treating and more.
- We reviewed the Black Rose Dessert at Halloween Time in Disneyland!
- Check out the allergy-friendly menus available on Mobile Order.
- You can order a coffee with character at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted Disney branded Ziploc bags at Splash Mountain.
- Check out even more NEW stuff at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Poison Apple Glow Cubes were spotted in Disney Springs.
- We have a first look at the new menus for Centertown Market and Banana Cabana Pool Bar.
- Disneyland’s Plaza Inn offering Christmas parade dining packages.
- We have details on what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Epcot’s IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth to be replaced in 2019.
- We reviewed Spice Road Table in Epcot’s Morocco Pavilion.
- Kids eat FREE at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs!
- We reviewed the Sweet Potato Hand Pie at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland!
- Check out updated menu at Earth Eats at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on Meatball Mondays at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We reviewed the Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Dip in Disneyland.
- Check out the Green Apple Spell Lemonade at Disney California Adventure.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Food Tour – Swan and Dolphin Resorts, 11 Things That Never Would Have Happened at Disney 10 Years Ago, The Best Eats and Must-Dos at Halloween Time, and 15 Quick Service Restaurants That Are Better Than Table Service.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.